Found Deceased IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #61

Discussion in 'Located Persons Discussion' started by liltexans, May 31, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Burnt Toast

Burnt Toast Well-Known Member

yup...corrected. thanks.

2. thinkitover

thinkitover Member

FromGermany,

Wow! This just blows my mind!

3. Brighty

Brighty Active Member

There is likely a thread here already for most if not all of those listed. Some have little beyond the bare facts but we could pick different ones to add all we can find to the current threads and see what we find. It would help each case out a little so even if it turns out they are not connected it seems it would help with each missing person.

Nancy1954 likes this.
  4. Evania

Evania New Member

I know how you feel. I feel a lot for some of these cases...especially the ones involving children. I think your tears (I have shed some too) show that you have a big heart. The same applies for pretty much everyone on here. We may disagree and squabble at times, but we really care for these sweet girls and are hurting for their families.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nancy1954 likes this.
  5. Shiressleuth

Shiressleuth Former Member

We are aware of what LE has not said. Same as the forensics then, unless LE say otherwise. I also get the feeling that speculation and opinion would not be allowed if any person was going to be charged because it could prejudice any case IMO. Also saying someone has lied is prejudicial too IMO, especially when LE have not given details either so unless further detaiks emerge it is all in the same salt cellar.

Nancy1954 likes this.
  6. Maplesyrup

Maplesyrup Well-Known Member

Does anyone know if there are any videos or photos of RL going down what appears to be the steep bank by the creek or walking along it? I believe I saw video of him near a clearing [I think closer to his home] and still photos of the same. Does anyone have links from MSM of him deep in the woods with reporters? Thanks in advance.

7. Shiressleuth

I don't necessarily believe all that LE have said. I do believe if anybody's alibi did not check out, then there would be further charges laid. I do not believe anyone should be called a liar unless all the facts are known. Nobody has been convicted of lying. That is my opinion.

Nancy1954 likes this.
  8. http://www.ranker.com/list/truck-driver-crimes/amandatullos

12 Terrifying Truck Driver Killers Who Committed Murder While on the Road

9. I am now wondering if the vantage point was the high up hunting place . It was filmed by someone who visited the area after the girls had been found. For the life of me I can't remember what it was called. now I need to go and find it again.

10. Burnt Toast

we are aware of what they have said. LE said he was not truthful. we don't need the facts to know that he lied. not being truthful is lying.

11. BoggLed in Ohio

BoggLed in Ohio Well-Known Member

OMG Kat! You always amaze me with the work you do and the results you come up with!

I also wanted to say I've been away from the forum for a little bit and as I just caught up now, I was pleasantly surprised to see so many new people posting or lurkers (?) coming out of lurkdom.. tossing around some new spin on things. Either way, long time lurker or new member, i see a lot of new names. Welcome and thank yoi for some fresh eyes and breating some fresh air in this place ! Its also great to see several familiar posters here still toughing it out and still coming up with new ideas and displaying tenacity.

I'm glad to be caught up now and hope I can keep up this time. I definitely want to delve deeper into all these number 13's!

Nancy1954 likes this.
  12. Burnt Toast

the tree stand has been taken down.

13. Burnt Toast

here you go. LE said he was not honest with them. the article also talks about the false information charges and obstruction of justice charges being dropped in the plea deal.

not being honest means you were not truthful. not being truthful means you are lying. it sounds like initially he may have been trying to deflect the investigation away from him.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B3g3DEap84xwNVlCNEZKelBWUEU/view

14. Burnt Toast

nobody has to be convicted in a court of law to validate a lie. i think if LE tells the public that someone who had a probable cause search at their house is not being honest and when they investigated their claim of A,B, C and found out that D,E,F were actually the truth that is probably pretty safe to say they are lying. that would be a huge accusation to make by LE against someone if it were not true.

15. Maplesyrup

Maplesyrup Well-Known Member

When was it taken down?

16. I don't think LE would make anything public that could jeopardise any arrest of a suspect/s or allow trial by social media. Just think of all the hoops , bureaucracy, rules, breach of data protection, human rights, etc,etc,etc. A defence Lawyer would have a field day if they the police breached or broke any type of thing.

I am still a firm believer they have let us see and hear what they need us to and if and when they can allow a little more without jeopardising their investigation they will. For now we have what has been released and we all chat about possibilities/motive and how.

That is all we need to do as you never know one of the many possibilities here may not have been thought of or even dismissed. LE officers are LE officers because they want to solve crimes if they didn't want to solve crimes they wouldn't be LE officers.

KR
    Reacher

17. Yes, I remember LE's ABC statement.
    I'm in the camp that RL dId NOT do it. I think he is near 77. It's a rare person who at that age could physically do that kind of murder I am guessing. (Old people have killed but usually using guns?) Anyways....
    He might look absolutely fine walking around. A lot of seniors look absolutely fine walking around. But usually they have unknown limitations--limits in stamina or limiting ailments such as arthritis, etc.
    This crime imo would take a younger perp. How young? I guess I will go with LE's estimate of 40-50.

Nancy1954 likes this.
  18. Henry2326

Henry2326 Well-Known Member

Hi - just waiting on Mod direction to either take Kat's fabulous find today to another thread or find them individually. Kinda hoping for a consolidated thread so we can look for similarities. Waiting... :)

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

19. Burnt Toast

i think he is in better health than many seem to think. he told CNN that prior to the murders he walked the "woods", "night" and "day". that to me says that he is at least somewhat physically fit. perhaps handling a 1000 + pound horse keeps him in shape.

20. Shiressleuth

There's a couple in the media thread of him showing reporters around the crime scene.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.