IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #62

Status
Not open for further replies.
This case frustrates me to no end.

I have always felt like the release of information to protect the victims families has impeded this investigation. One of the girls had the sense to photograph and video (just audio??) the suspect and yet still no concrete leads.

The fact that no one looked for these girls until it was too late.

Did they find any DNA on the victims?? Surely he didn't have the time to be sure that he was "clean" with two young girls that could run at any time.

I am praying that this person is found.

I am praying that the victims efforts were not in vain.

I'm so excited & hopeful, too , that this freshly released sketch will compel people to come forward with info.

I'm curious if this sketch may be released to billboards. If not nationwide, maybe just Indiana & surrounding areas.

May God have mercy on A + L' s families and law enforcement, too.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J320A using Tapatalk

Longtime lurker here. I'm really confused as to why they would have included a hat on the subject that isn't an accurate hat? In the presser he states that the actual hat in the still image had ear flaps, right? What's the point in drawing a newspaper boy hat which could throw tips into a really crazy direction? Did the witness see him in no hat at all? Why not draw that? Did "she" see him in a different type of hat? Why not draw that?

I find this to be a bizarre piece of the puzzle.

IMO, because he has only been seen wearing a hat there for the witnesses and on Libbys video, so they do not know if he has a majorly bald head underneath that hat or a full head of hair and they didn't want to guesss on that... so they kept the Hat on even though it may not reflect the exact Style.

It appears there is a day or a few days of stubble in the sketch. I wonder what the sketch would look like with no facial hair (assuming he's seen some MSM and tried to alter his appearance.) It's always a bit of a shock to me when my husband decides to do away with his facial hair. Even the kids are taken back by the big change it seems to make to his appearance.

Is it just me or is this exactly how you thought the guy on the bridge would look like...SOMEBODY HAS TO KNOW THIS GUY!!!!

Wow. I agree someone will recognize him. Let's get this sketch out there.

IMHO he looks even more sinister than I thought. I guess when we thought his eyes were lighter colored that skewed his appearance to me. He looks more evil than I could have imagined (if that is even possible.) Yikes.

Justice TODAY for sweet Abby and Libbey. We are still here.

Imo, they absolutely do not know who he is. If fhey did, they would be interviewing people who know him, digging into his contacts, where he has lived, worked etc...not spending months coming up with a new detailed sketch and asking the public for help. We are talking about the killer of two children. LE would have found reason to get him in, ask for DNA, work on checking out his alibi etc...to me, this new sketch tells me they have no idea who BG is.
Jmo

From your quote (which is in a bubble, so cannot be brought forward in a reply so copying here)..

"
Police say they hope the sketch will help clarify some of the pictures that were previously released regarding the investigation and the man on the bridge.

Police say the sketch of the suspect is based off witness tips, including one woman who told police she saw this man near the Delphi Historic Trails the day Abby Williams and Libby German were murdered."

IMO.. The presser never said such. The presser information never said that the person was seen on the day they were murdered. I do, however, agree that this could be inferred. But from a journalist standpoint, it was NOT stated this witness saw them this day. It could be that the reporter got more information from them after the presser though... but my money is on this is a journalistic inference.

Just picking on subtelties... but in case this was from another woman who saw the man another day... I'm posting here for facts that this was never stated in presser after just finishing the transcript.

ETA:

:blush: Instead of merely deleting my post and wiping out my mistake, I'll just apologize for being incorrect. :blush:

I WAS WRONG!

Q. So there are people out there who are sure that are sure they saw this guy walking around this day and they helped you out, it that?

A. Pretty much that's what it is, yes.

Imo, they absolutely do not know who he is. If fhey did, they would be interviewing people who know him, digging into his contacts, where he has lived, worked etc...not spending months coming up with a new detailed sketch and asking the public for help. We are talking about the killer of two children. LE would have found reason to get him in, ask for DNA, work on checking out his alibi etc...to me, this new sketch tells me they have no idea who BG is.
Jmo

But how do we know they're not?

My first thought is wow.... FINALLY AN UPDATE ON THIS CASE AFTER NOTHING FOR 5 MONTHS, Even if it is JUST A SKETCH, this is a HUGE update.

My second though is... that is definitely not how I imagined his facial features looked at all, this is why the sketch is so important, we now have somewhat of an idea about the facial features, where before all we really knew is he was a middle aged white guy with facial hair and looked slightly overweight.

My final thought is... for the love of god Mods, please leave this thread open, this is the biggest case in recent memory, let people talk about it for crying out loud

My first thought is wow.... FINALLY AN UPDATE ON THIS CASE AFTER NOTHING FOR 5 MONTHS, Even if it is JUST A SKETCH, this is a HUGE update.

RSBM

white male between 5’6” to 5’10”, weighing 180 to 220 pounds, with reddish brown hair

We also got the first description from LE as far as I can remember.

(Other than the "middle-aged male" comment from months ago.)

Still looks like the guy I have been suspecting.... but I'm sure they have interviewed and questioned him and his family to all ends. Please let someone have an idea, I can't stand the thought of this man being free for much longer

JMO, someone already knows or strongly suspects the identity of the killer. Because the first photos were not distinct, it may have given them a rationale or excuse for not coming forward to LE. Maybe the more detailed sketch will remove any doubt and force those who know the killer to finally act on their suspicions.

Reviewing this thread recently after staying away for a few months, it seems even more obvious that someone out there knows who this is. There's a photo near the actual crime scene on the day it happened. There's a recording of the voice. That's an unusual amount of information about a perp that's been widely distributed and discussed in the news media, more than any case in recent history. Someone knows who this is, I'm totally convinced. Hopefully, with the new drawing, it will erase all doubt and they'll finally come forward.

I picked up on the same...was thinking it was said privately after the conference. Or, maybe it was just an assumption by the reporter. moo

I corrected my post... the OP was correct, I WAS WRONG and did an ETA on my post.

ETA:

Instead of merely deleting my post and wiping out my mistake, I'll just apologize for being incorrect.

I WAS WRONG!

Q. So there are people out there who are sure that are sure they saw this guy walking around this day and they helped you out, it that?

A. Pretty much that's what it is, yes.

Last edited by Bently; Today at 02:42 PM.

I live in Ohio and I personally know three men that wear these hats almost daily. Two are in their 30's the other in his 60's.

I am in OH, ex wore these kind of hats too. An Ohio thing? :)

CAN someone post the video snapshot next to this new sketch. Not me. It would take too long for me to figure it out if I have to do links.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member