Found Deceased IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #63

Discussion in 'Located Persons Discussion' started by Coldpizza, Jul 17, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rosesfromangels

rosesfromangels Amateur speculations and opinion only

Many have speculated he grew up in Delphi, or lived there at some time. I would think he would have been recognized? My guess is he has come in to Delphi for work. Perhaps a factory worker, or a traveling salesman selling tractor parts...that sort of thing.

In addition, one thing stays anchored in my mind. I believe this was well prepared in advance, and that he had catfished Abby. I dont think there is anything random about this at all.

Nancy1954 likes this.

2. snowblossom2

snowblossom2 New Member

Pretty sure it's this one: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=3QUH4EkX-jc

[video]https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=3QUH4EkX-jc[/video]

3. Burnt Toast

Burnt Toast Well-Known Member

RL was never offered bail.....do you have a link that he was?

4. Shiressleuth

Shiressleuth Former Member

It was me that posted. A swat team arrested someone in Muncie for a Kokomo murder I think it was but obviously I don't know if that was close to Rottmom or not.

5. Shiressleuth

Oh hi BT. Long time no hear. No I don't but you may remember we all thought it strange he didnt take up the bail but figured he would be getting 2 for 1 while awaiting sentence. If you go back to your posts around the time of the Court appearances (early April IIRC) you will find the links there. Interested in your thoughts on the sketch and eye and hair colour plus height and weight details given.?

Nancy1954 likes this.
  6. Barbie619

Barbie619 Well-Known Member

I use Tor on occasion not for anything nefarious but to keep hackers are bay. I'm not using it for WS though. It's a really strange place but I like the privacy features of it....

7. PoirotryInMotion

PoirotryInMotion Registered Muser

From margarita's post #514, it would appear they do:

Nancy1954 likes this.
  8. carbuff

carbuff Well-Known Member

I know LGTB people who use it so they can be out socially without jeopardizing jobs, family, etc.

Sent from my SM-T560NU using Tapatalk

9. Burnt Toast

You don't need to provide links for things that did not happen. You do need to provide links for things presented as fact. Do you have a link that RL was offered bail but refused?

10. Megster024

Megster024 Active Member

I don't have a link, but I don't recall bail being an option. IIRC, he was held wo bail bc it was a probation violation, I think bail is rarely given in those circumstances. Moo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

11. Shiressleuth

Yes I saw that but I feel they backtracked on that statement somewhat in later statements and interviews. They certainly mentioned forensics several times.

12. Barbie619

I feel your frustration. This is off the wall but I've had some serious debates with people about the possibility of creating a database of DNA on every legal person in this country after death. I realize all the pitfalls including violations of privacy. I also know that doing it after death would mean the person likely got away with it all, but it could close so many unsolved cases in this country.

In thinking this way I also thought of doing this at birth but that makes me nervous, but it would be practical. I know it's a crazy thought, but it bothers me that so many crimes go unsolved. It would seem prudent to close all those murder books...IMO

Nancy1954 likes this.
  13. Burnt Toast

Correct, bail was not offered.

14. Burnt Toast

We know as of May they had only "some" of the forensic testing back, and were waiting for much more from the FBI's Virginia lab.

15. Barbie619

16. Shiressleuth

I didn't say he refused bail did I?
    Go to page 12 of the media thread Liltexan has a post that states a bond of $5000 was set with 10% down. RL did not take advantage of that AFAIK but could have if he had wanted. Let me know if that post is not what you are looking for.
    Eta. BTW my original post was JMO so I don't need to link however the Liltexan media post is fact.

17. margarita25

margarita25 Well-Known Member

Yikes this sadly makes sense...like you hunting for garage sales/items, he is hunting for victims. Both would include not wanting to go somewhere where everyone else is. Which brings back the same question(s), how did he know to pick this place? Even locals have described it as remote and hard to find, we had one member actually go the bridge and she had a hard time finding it. Again, he's worked there before, hunted there before, fished, visited, lived....again, also curious about his exit route.

Nancy1954 likes this.
  18. margarita25

margarita25 Well-Known Member

Yes, that what I was referring to re: #4 / future crime. Keep em coming!

19. snowblossom2

snowblossom2 New Member

No prob:)

20. Tinypeeps

Tinypeeps Member

This MSM article suggests that the DNA would have been tested and completed long ago. A.d I would guess that they collected plenty for a full profile of perp. Maybe other forensics that will prove to be key here take longer (fibers, possible vehicle evidence that may exist).

https://www.google.com/amp/fox59.co...recovered-in-delphi-murder-investigation/amp/

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.