IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #63

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't see BG being the type to suddenly murder two beautiful young girls after leading a crime free life up to that point. Especially if he is 35-50 years old or middle aged as I've seen it written in one or two places. (I'm still not entirely convinced this sketch, like a lot of others, is 100% accurate and he might be in his early 20's.) I believe this guy has been a peeping tom, child molester or a rapist or all of those up to this point. He has just finally progressed to murder. He may not even have a criminal record or an arrest.

But even if he doesn't have a record if he committed offenses before without killing, his victim(s) probably recognize him.

Maybe he particularly chose Feb 13 so he could be back home to his wife for Valentine's Day...

( Eta: Can you imagine..."Honey, I'm home...")

I agree something propelled him to action. Perhaps a divorce from a two timing wife or a split from his SO after being cheated. I feel he did it in rebellion to something he envisioned as being unforgivable and someone had to pay for his pain and suffering and loss of any parental rights or property.

Someone posted about his hat being a turned around baseball cap. There is little doubt in my mind that LE suspects BG of wearing a newsboy cap as depicted in the sketch. Someone posted such a cap with flaps earlier in the threads.

Jethro4WS posted where the accent or dialect originates that we hear in BGs voice. He has experience in that particular area and it is not Indy. My apologies for not having his post handy to share but it was yesterday or the day before.

Rsbm:

I adore you as you reach out with long tentacles to bring lots of interest to cases. But, one could always consider the thread is closed. It belittles the discussions others are participating in to state there is nothing to discuss.

He DeeDee :wave: ,

Thanks for the great post. And thank you for candidly mentioning the belittling aspect re: me mentioning we having nothing new to discuss...of course this is no way my intention, apologies to anyone who took it that way and now feels scared to post because it might be repetitive...that's actually my own personal worry for me and my own posts, I want to keep discussing the case and I myself bring up the same things that I get frustrated saying like, "I think he had a gun, moo....", so it's kind of like an apology and acknowledgement on my part, hope this makes sense. I never have and never would say to anyone "we've already that discussed that"...monway...that IS why we are here, to discuss, so repeating things is going to be evitable, and probably what LE has to do too sometimes as I stated, which is okay with me, otherwise I wouldn't be here. In other words, my intention was to encourage the discussion despite the obvious things that will be repeated, that maybe that's all part of it, that I'm aware I sound like a broken record...again sorry if it came out totally opposite of my intention. :wave: im pretty much asking all of us, what can we discuss that hasnt been discussed, meaning what bases have WE NOT covered....I'm grateful the thread is open..I was also kind of saying, hey mods I know we're talking about stuff over and over again but please don't close the thread...

Hey, don't shoot the messenger. It's happening all over the world.

Sent from my SM-T560NU using Tapatalk

(Of course I'm not shooting the messenger, carbuff...:heart: , my comment meant "how sad that LGBT has to resort to such measures in this day and age! :rainbow: ")

(I guess nothing's coming out right today...sorry about that, texting does not convey inflection, etc....)

(Of course I'm not shooting the messenger, carbuff...:heart: , my comment meant "how sad that LGBT has to resort to such measures in this day and age! :rainbow: ")

(I guess nothing's coming out right today...sorry about that, texting does not convey inflection, etc....)

RBBM

No worries--we all have days like that.

Alright, crazy thought...maybe I dreamed this, but do I recall in Lizzie and Lyric's thread a discussion where you guys were analyzing an image produced (surveillance cam still?) I can't remember if it was a blurry spot, or a shadow...I think it's was maybe the one of them riding their bikes, and there's a building, and you were trying to tell if that was a guy hiding/lurking? Again, sorry if I've gotten the details wrong, as I said I joined after they disappeared but before they were found. And boy, that was heavy...I hadn't seen that many people in one thread until that time...

I need to go back over there and see what you guys have come up with lately in their case...

I do remember talking about the bike video and thinking there was a man there now that you mention it.

I'm wondering if this post infers "possible items that maaaaaay have DNA on them"...meaning items "for examination of DNA" etc, but not necessarily actual DNA itself...?

I can see how that might be a possible interpretation if one were to base a conclusion on this article alone. However, in conjunction with other articles concerning the DNA evidence, it seems pretty apparent that DNA was collected as well as fast-tracked (eg. a second article also just posted in this thread):

DNA evidence is top priority in Delphi murder investigation
Posted 10:18 PM, February 23, 2017, byTrevor Shirley, Updated at 10:29PM, February 23, 2017

On Thursday, investigators say they had recovered DNA evidence from the Delphi crime scene where two girls, 13-year-old Abby Williams and 14-year-old Libby German,were found murdered.

That evidence now has top priority for processing by investigators. It’s a strong lead, in a case where authorities have been clamoring for any clue about the murderer. But just how important could is this DNA evidence be?

It is now the third piece of evidence investigators have said publicly they have: thegrainy suspect photo, thatchilling audio of a man’s voice saying “down the hill,” and now some kind of DNA sample.

“We asked for a fast-track as far as that piece information,” said Carroll County Sheriff Tobe Leazenby. "So I can’t go into specifics because of the ongoing [investigation].”

Police haven’t said specifically what kind of evidence they recovered, but DNA forensics expert Dr. Gay Bush says that evidence could be anything.
“It can be items found at the crime scene such as a cigarette butt, or a bottle, or a cup or a straw,” said Dr. Bush. “Or it can be bodily fluids if there’s some kind of assault.”

fox59.com/2017/02/23/dna-evidence-recovered-in-delphi-murder-investigation/

Carroll County sheriff discusses Delphi murder investigation, says DNA evidence ‘fast-tracked’

… Leazenby couldn’t address the specific forensics of the case, but he did say investigators were looking at all of the evidence, from statements made by individuals to physical clues. He said there were “several pieces to this huge puzzle.”
Leazenby did say investigators have asked for DNA evidence to be “fast-tracked.”

“I can’t go into the specifics because of the ongoing (investigation), that’s being expedited as best as it can be done,” he said.

fox59.com/2017/02/23/carroll-county-sheriff-discusses-delphi-murder-investigation-says-dna-evidence-fast-tracked/

(Of course I'm not shooting the messenger, carbuff...[emoji813] , my comment meant "how sad that LGBT has to resort to such measures in this day and age! :rainbow: ")

It's okay. I'm in a tired crabby mood and didn't read charitably. :hug:

Where I live, the local news often has images from cameras of bank robbers, store robbers, car thefts etc...some are much blurrier images than what we had here. Yet these people are almost always recognized and caught. This is depressing.

I can see how that might be a possible interpretation if one were to base a conclusion on this article alone. However, in conjunction with other articles concerning the DNA evidence, it seems pretty apparent that DNA was collected as well as fast-tracked (eg. a second article also just posted in this thread):

Wonder if it could fast-tracked for DNA testing, as in to see if there is DNA.

This is a worthy read, especially #4 as it relates to this case.

https://www.scientificamerican.com/...-serial-killers-and-why-they-persist-excerpt/'

This is an informative article, and I'm glad you provided the link, but here's my problem with it. Although the author explained the subject well, imo, he didn't go far enough.

The stats are based on the SKs who are actually caught and their victims identified. He never addressed the ones that aren't.

How many people, especially women and children go missing and are never found? How many patterns or connections between those missing or found deceased, are not discovered until years/decades later, if ever?

Doesn't mean they were the victims of a SK, but doesn't mean they weren't either. Can't rule it out.

How many human remains are found too decomposed to determine the COD? Maybe they weren't victims of a SK, but again, can't be ruled out.

The author also states the interstate SK is rare, but a traveling SK may actually have the BEST advantage of all. His victims may be too spread out for LE to ever suspect a pattern. He can go undetected forever. How can anyone state definitively that he is indeed rare? There may actually be prolific numbers of them. We just don't know.

Not to mention too how many SKs die and take their crimes to the grave.

How then can anyone make reliable statements about SKs at all? I would have been fine with the article had the author qualified his statements as being limited to the known SKs, while also mentioning the vast unknown possibilities.

That's my point. Too much of an unknown.

(As always, my opinion only)

Pretty sure it's this one: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=3QUH4EkX-jc

[video]https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=3QUH4EkX-jc[/video]

[video=youtube;DZzBCyLSI0E]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DZzBCyLSI0E&list=PLm8YOVMTz18HSfgvOn7eBtCVaCghbLHws&index=6[/video]

I believe this is the link that Spistol is talking about. Sorry if this has already been posted, I haven't finished catching up on the thread.
The original post was stating something about the face of bg. These aren't those as grateful as I am for the effort. I'm curious about what the poster was referring too.

I don't have a link, but I don't recall bail being an option. IIRC, he was held wo bail bc it was a probation violation, I think bail is rarely given in those circumstances. Moo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yes he was before sentencing it was only a few days before if I recall.

It's okay. I'm in a tired crabby mood and didn't read charitably. :hug:

(C'mon, you should know me better than that by now! :grouphug:

"If you don't know me by now (If you don't know me), you will never never never know me......" :biggrin:
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=nbaSh8i5eyE )

(O/T, Mark Redwine has been arrested in Dylan's case!!!!!!!
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...erest-Identified-in-Dylan-Redwine-case/page43 )

Yes he was before sentencing it was only a few days before if I recall.

Old news but to end the speculation, this was posted by Liltexans waaaaay back as Shiresleuth said.
Page 12 of the media thread.

Btw, Liltexans I miss having you posting here with your prompt link to facts :D

"The Court sets bond for the above captioned cause in the sum of $5000 with 10% cash bond allowed."

Random thought-- As has been stated here already it was a unseasonably warm day for February, yet this man appears to be over dressed. As part of his pre-mediation or plans for that day would he purposely over dress? He would then have the ability to strip off a top layer of clothing if the scene was messy and it was all over his clothing.

He couldn't just walk away and not have someone notice if he made a bloodie scene if he was in his original clothing.:thinking:

Here is something that caught my eye in the Gray Hughes video (https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=3QUH4EkX-jc).
Could this be Abby's feet behind BG's left foot? Could he have been going around her(and she moved over to accommodate him) when Libby took the picture. I see two white toes of shoes. Maybe LE blotted out Abby (thus the blurriness around him) but missed her shoes? I'm sure they wouldn't have wanted to give us a picture with Abby behind him. JMO Any thoughts?

Here is something that caught my eye in the Gray Hughes video (https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=3QUH4EkX-jc).
Could this be Abby's feet behind BG's left foot? Could he have been going around her(and she moved over to accommodate him) when Libby took the picture. I see two white toes of shoes. Maybe LE blotted out Abby (thus the blurriness around him) but missed her shoes? I'm sure they wouldn't have wanted to give us a picture with Abby behind him. JMO Any thoughts?

If you read back on the threads or go to the image thread for this case, this was discussed in great depth.
Hope this helps!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members