IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #64

Status
Not open for further replies.
I haven't posted on this thread as I don't have much to contribute. But prayers they find this sicko soon. :grouphug::praying:

Possessing knowlege seems possible. I think its most likely a catfish situation that proved deadly.

I think moreso that the guy saw an opportunity, he stalks all the time, and he had the perfect set up and then acted.

"Eyes not blue" to me, is code for they evaluated the DNA for an ethnic profile.

Then, they used the sketch artist and the witness along with the fuzzy photo to do the best they could with a sketch.

"Eyes not blue" to me, is code for they evaluated the DNA for an ethnic profile.

Then, they used the sketch artist and the witness along with the fuzzy photo to do the best they could with a sketch.

That makes so much sense!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Possessing knowlege seems possible. I think its most likely a catfish situation that proved deadly.

Wouldn't evidence of that have turned up on the girls' phones and computers and led right back to the perp? I also think LE would have warned the public that this was the perp's MO.

(This case is really getting into my head...so many people look and dress like BG...I think I need to take a break from WS for own sanity....look fwd to celebrating with you guys when and if an arrest is made.)

Wouldn't evidence of that have turned up on the girls' phones and computers and led right back to the perp? I also think LE would have warned the public that this was the perp's MO.

One would think so, and that question does effectively refute my hypothesis. However, I can't logically conclude he pulled off this maneuver without it being well planned, including the timing of the rendezvous. It appeared to have military precision.

(This case is really getting into my head...so many people look and dress like BG...I think I need to take a break from WS for own sanity....look fwd to celebrating with you guys when and if an arrest is made.)

Ignore the clothes. For all we know he wears a clown suit for a living. How's that for a scary thought!
Focus on that nose, that bulbous nose. Not everyone has a nose like that, and the eyes are very distinct as well.

I truly think that this was a crime of opportunity. He was out scouting for possible prospects to rape and saw the girls and went for the chance.

Sent from my HTCD100LVWPP using Tapatalk

Not necessarily. Several times in these threads there's been other people (much more tech-savvy than myself) who have pointed out and explained the various anonymous, untraceable apps he could have easily used to contact either of the girls and evade detection.

He likely used a burner phone too, (quickly discarded) which requires no name or contact information to register. No way that could ever be traced at all.

I believe he did his homework. Covered his bases well, and was extremely careful to leave NO electronic trail.

In my opinion, he made sure they would be there.

This was his big day. His moment. He left nothing to chance.

As for LE? No, they are not going to warn us about anything they know about the perp. The perp's listening too. Their job is to capture him, not give him an inside edge.

This is all my opinion, and I could easily be wrong. You may be right.

Meanwhile, Abby and Libby are always in the back of my mind. I swing back and forth between optimism and pessimism.

One moment I would swear it's just a matter of time; I want to believe LE is tracking him and closing in. Just needing a bit more confirmation of their sources.

Next moment, I feel a sense of dark foreboding. I know LE has eliminated a lot of suspects, but are they actually any closer to finding HIM?

Is he already planning the next murder?

IMO - We have nothing new to sleuth - it's wonderful that we're not giving up. LE has to release more information - IMO. It's been three weeks(?) since this new sketch was released - and still nothing.
This murderer is walking among us.

Hi Rott Mom - It's been 2 weeks and 2 days BUT it feels like 3!!! I have to give LE some slack here because I know they are feeling the pressure of wanting to catch this monster....

What a GREAT catch on those jeans! I hope I'm not duplicating anyone else in saying that. More likely that I am. Probably last in line since there are so many great people on here.

What occupation would have those traits? Or, maybe it's not an occupation? This is how he grew up. Habits are one of our biggest downfalls. Does someone out there know anyone who would starch and/or, iron their jeans? And maybe stopped dressing in that manner, around the date of this horrific treatment of two of our children?

I almost wrote one. This case, as with so many others, makes me tear up. Yeah, I get a little cry in now and then too. Okay, that was OT. These were two bright children, robbed of their chance for a life, on our one lonely blue planet.

I hope all of our LEAs realize how much we believe in all that they are doing.

Okay, rant over. That really was fine sleuthing IMHO.

My own late brother ironed his jeans! He was super fussy about his appearance, what he wore, how he looked. BG doesn't appear to be that concerned about his appearance, just MO.

Maybe it's gotten into your heart margarita? I enjoy all your posts whether I agree with them or not, at least you are thinking!!!!!

Not necessarily. Several times in these threads there's been other people (much more tech-savvy than myself) who have pointed out and explained the various anonymous, untraceable apps he could have easily used to contact either of the girls and evade detection.

He likely used a burner phone too, (quickly discarded) which requires no name or contact information to register. No way that could ever be traced at all.

I believe he did his homework. Covered his bases well, and was extremely careful to leave NO electronic trail.

As for LE? No, they are not going to warn us about anything they know about the perp. The perp's listening too. Their job is to capture him, not give him an inside edge.

Meanwhile, Abby and Libby are always in the back of my mind. I swing back and forth between optimism and pessimism.

One moment I would swear it's just a matter of time; I want to believe LE is tracking him and closing in. Just needing a bit more confirmation of their sources.

Next moment, I feel a sense of dark foreboding. I know LE has eliminated a lot of suspects, but are they actually any closer to finding HIM?

Well said Jazztune! There are ways to avoid leaving a virtual footprint........ The catfish theory has always been in the back of mind and thinking this was planned either in his own mind or having had contact with one of the girls. I always try to think of my own 12-13 year old self and how innocent a time it was. Even today with all this SM available, they were still innocent young girls.

Meeting up with what they thought was a young boy would definitely have been a secret between them only. In their young minds meeting up with a boy would have been a big deal and they did what they thought was a smart thing to do and when together, rather than alone to meet up with him. Parent's today seem so busy with their own lives and have this false sense of security when the children are at home, safe and sound. Mean while a monster is entering their lives virtually and playing right into a young person's naivete'.

Predator's of modern times have it so easy, they no longer walk around with their trench coats waiting to pounce on their prey. All they have to do today is know a few things about technology and they are off to the races. The predator's are in every child's home, if that child is on SM in one form or fashion....

I'm with you 100%.

I believe he used a burner/trac phone. Maybe even at a pawn shop or some such.

Some members believe it's easy to trace folks, online. I'm here to say "no, it's not", especially when someone knows how to cover their tracks. It's easy to do, really, with all the software available out there. People have used Skype to make fake phone calls to 911, using other's phone #'s to do it. Stuff like that.

I think BG is a lot more sophisticated than many give him credit for.

-FD

Well said Jazztune! There are ways to avoid leaving a virtual footprint........ The catfish theory has always been in the back of mind and thinking this was planned either in his own mind or having had contact with one of the girls. I always try to think of my own 12-13 year old self and how innocent a time it was. Even today with all this SM available, they were still innocent young girls.

Meeting up with what they thought was a young boy would definitely have been a secret between them only. In their young minds meeting up with a boy would have been a big deal and they did what they thought was a smart thing to do and when together, rather than alone to meet up with him. Parent's today seem so busy with their own lives and have this false sense of security when the children are at home, safe and sound. Mean while a monster is entering their lives virtually and playing right into a young person's naivete'.

Predator's of modern times have it so easy, they no longer walk around with their trench coats waiting to pounce on their prey. All they have to do today is know a few things about technology and they are off to the races. The predator's are in every child's home, if that child is on SM in one form or fashion....

Could be possible the perp posed online as someone from their own school.

JMO

Too bad there is no new news on this bad guy's identification and capture. Everyone here is left to speculate endlessly. It is sad because everyone here wants to help.. .but nothing much to work with...

I only came back because I saw that a sketch and description was released by LE. Was hoping we'd have more to work with.. will just go away again and come back when there is more evidence (hopefully A NAME) that we can sink our teeth in.

I truly think that this was a crime of opportunity. He was out scouting for possible prospects to rape and saw the girls and went for the chance.

Sent from my HTCD100LVWPP using Tapatalk
Your probably right. He may have changed his look and got out of town. He might of left the state.

I hope the sketch is not so detailed as to possibly eliminate people in some minds who may know him. Also, really hope it is accurate, or it could be a complete waste of time and resources. Jmo

Ignore the clothes. For all we know he wears a clown suit for a living. How's that for a scary thought!
Focus on that nose, that bulbous nose. Not everyone has a nose like that, and the eyes are very distinct as well.
Exactly. LE also pictured a hat that most men dont wear. They want the public to focus on the perps face.
Gas stations, Restaurants, Diners, and fastfood establishments should have the suspects photo in every breakroom. I think hes on the run. Its just a matter of time before he wanders into one of them. He has to eat and gas up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong