IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #65

Status
Not open for further replies.
When did they confirm that?

-Nin
Today. LE confirmed they had the phone. It was recovered with the girls. Also several people saw the perp in the bridge area that day and DNA has been recovered.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

I need help with this line of thinking.
This trail must require a fair amount of maintenance. Does anyone know if parks/trails in the surrounding area have specific people solely dedicated to them or do they travel around to all the various parks servicing them? I could imagine a tree trimmer, or some similar function moving about the national park system, and therefore not quickly identified.

I just wonder if the forestry folks have been quite involved. One would think?

The parks and trails here are not part of the national park system. Each area would maintain their own parks, trails, playgrounds, etc. with their city, town, township, or county groundskeepers or park employees. These are often seasonal employees, except some use these employees year 'round to plow snow on the trails, take care of routine maintenance, etc.

For example, there are many rails-to-trails walking/riding trails or multi-use paths here in Indiana. Maintenance begins and ends mostly on county lines. It is often very obvious when you leave one county and enter another. Different counties allow more or less funding for trails and parks.

Today. LE confirmed they had the phone. It was recovered with the girls. Also several people saw the perp in the bridge area that day and DNA has been recovered.

Do you have a link?

-Nin

I would also think they would have timestamps then for when the two (only ..2?) photographs were taken by Libby instead of relying and mentioning solely the snapchat platform.

-Nin

http://fox59.com/2017/08/14/lead-de...ave-more-audio-from-teens-phone-dna-evidence/

"Sgt. Holeman tells us investigators have more audio from Libby’s phone, which was found with the girls at the crime scene."

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We've known from the beginning that there was more audio than what they released.

I think people want to imagine the "stuff of nightmares" as being some horrific gruesome sounds, but honestly, isn't being approached by a stranger who leads you to your death the stuff is nightmares?

Everybody might want to watch the entire interview with Sgt. Holman and not just FB or news highlights. This thread is starting to sound like a big game of "telephone."

Holman said absolutely nothing about "new" audio. Obviously some outlet misinterpreted his comments and the ISP is clarifying. Also, the IS
P chief is not likely to publicly discredit his own lead detective .

We've known from the beginning that there was more audio than what they released.

I think people want to imagine the "stuff of nightmares" as being some horrific gruesome sounds, but honestly, isn't being approached by a stranger who leads you to your death the stuff is nightmares?
Yes. Maybe at the end he grabs the phone. But yes. It is enough of a nightmare without any screams or struggle.

It seems that the GH video details are now reasonable to discuss here as valid. So we now can assume there was a 70+ man at the bridge as well. Is there a possibility that it was RL since his alibi was questionable?

That sure doesn't give me a lot of confidence in LE. The lead detective says one thing and the ISP says that info is not accurate. Or is the reporter to blame?

Watch the interview. They are not disagreeing! And btw, the lead detective is with ISP.

I contacted Alexis Adams regarding Libby's cell phone in the article today and if she can the info in question mentioned here:

http://fox59.com/2017/08/14/lead-detectives-in-delphi-murders-confirms-police-have-more-audio-from-teens-phone-dna-evidence/

Sgt. Holeman tells us investigators have more audio from Libby’s phone, which was found with the girls at the crime scene.

Here is what Alexis just replied:

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

-Nin

Attachments

• alexis1.png
    alexis1.png
    160.1 KB · Views: 620
  • alexis2.png
    alexis2.png
    33.8 KB · Views: 611
  • alexis3.png
    alexis3.png
    35.2 KB · Views: 609
They didnt. Sgt Holman said carefully that phone was found "in the general area" that the girls were. The whole interview answers all of these questions.

Actually Alexis McAdams herself mentions at app. marker 1:55, that the phone was recovered. Holeman did not say it. That's why I contacted McAdams, to see if the wording was wrong. You saw what she replied. So, unless we hear something else officially from LE, we have to therefore assume they do have Libby's cell phone. If they do indeed have the phone, I am very astounded, to say the least.

-Nin

* Just realized there is another video at the bottom of the page..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannahdunnam