IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #66

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rule #4 on page one of every thread.

Please folks don't take chances. You noticed him. He could just as easily have noticed YOU.

Ok. Off my "be careful" soapbox now.

RULES OF THIS DISCUSSION

4) If you feel you have a tip by all means phone it in. Do NOT discuss your tip here. Contact the authorities and give them time to follow your lead.
Oh didn't know about that rule. It does make sense though. TY for bumping it.

The still from the video was already enhanced, they told us you should have seen it before they did. That is more than likely as good as they could get it.
If he was in control of one of them and instructed the other to go down the hill she more than likely complied out of fear of the other being harmed. Once reaching the creek he could have instructed her to cross. Might be hard to hear what he was saying because of the creek noise. We don't know if LE could hear this. The reason people are having a hard time with him controlling two girls running, swimming I don't think so, across the creek is because he more than likely had control of one of them.
LE turned to NASA for help. Another good reason for local FEDS to to reach out to higher ups.

(I found out about the MS13 mugshots in the media thread on the FBI twitter link. I can't do links so won't be downloading anything so don't worry. The mugshots are already all over the net anyway. )

Im curious of everyones first impression of the guy when we first saw the Photo.

I saw Vagrant.... drifter

? Like the man in the sketch for this case .....?

yep look at him then look at the new sketch!
now I know the odds are slim to none this is the guy but to me he look very much like him.

Kc1023, was the man wearing Walmart colors? Beige pants and dark blue top? Or was the work contracted out?

Nope, they didn't appear to be Walmart workers - they had on jeans and construction boots and other worker gear. I did end up reporting it last night and also mentioned that they seemed to be contractors and not employees.

youtube Officials hold press conference in Delphi murders.

I found this but couldn't get the volume to work in any of my browsers. Was there something in particular about the video? I noticed someone else in the comments also said they couldn't hear.

yep look at him then look at the new sketch!
now I know the odds are slim to none this is the guy but to me he look very much like him.

Ohh ok ...

Sorry IMO they aren't the same person....

The sketch has a man with a flat ridge on his nose..... almost like some boxers do

That's if I was looking at the right person..... the mug shot? ...

That man has a shiny nose meaning that its not flat.

But yeah ....that's just my idea .... who knows???

I can't find the link I saw last week ...

But when they released the sketch was there something said about how they got all the witnesses and maybe some were a bit scared to come forward??

Maybe I just imagined it?

Yes and yes ..... that was exactly what I was looking for.

It wasn't even the link I was referring too.... its actually better.

Thank you.

Puggle xx

From that link:

People are scared. They’re scared to be recognized by the subject. It just takes a while for these things to happen,” he said.

Who was supposed to pick u,p the girls?

From everything I've seen of MS13 I dont think this is MS13 related. Obviously everything is worth looking into but that's just my two cents

Sorry when i saw his picture on the news i said holy sheet that looks like him.

Lol....dont be sorry....

Your searching like everyone else...

Just saying your link. ....the guy had a straight nose...given the shine...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
VT_Squire