Found Deceased IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #69

Discussion in 'Located Persons Discussion' started by tlcya, Sep 28, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Karinna

Karinna Well-Known Member

I asked the question earlier about DN's military service, and if he served in the military. Someone confirmed he was a Marine, so i think it is relevant to DN . I haven't seen anything about his career in the Military and if and why he got a DD if that was the case?
    As a soldier you are expected to kill people in other countries depending on what part of the military you are in. That's what deployment overseas entails. Over 1 million civilians have been killed in the mid east, and thousands of Americans have also been killed there. RIP to all of them.

2. sunsetbeach

sunsetbeach Well-Known Member

Interesting.

Nations lived in the basement of a barn on the property. The owner, who would not go on camera, said Nations keyed his car, slashed his tires and became a nuisance.

http://www.wlfi.com/story/36479071/daniel-nations

Sent from my KFFOWI using Tapatalk

3. annie970

annie970 Member

Looking at the picture of him by the car again, I'm thinking the odd shape of his right ankle is a combination of odd lighting, the wrinkles in his pants, and hyper extended knees

4. Karinna

Thanks for clarifying.

5. midwestseeker

midwestseeker Well-Known Member

While it pains me to even think about it, I suspect that there is some sort of alert out to police departments nationwide for crimes involving a hatchet or machete. I certainly now believe that this was the "twist" in the case. I doubt they would have even known about this case otherwise. IMHO

6. Kadoober

Kadoober Get Me A Vodka Rocks… And A Piece Of Toast.

BG or not, this guy is a real piece of work.

7. Scout12

Scout12 Member

Yes, that photo for sure. What I don't understand is how in the world someone can be known and reported to officials for threatening people with a hatchet/machette (as in this story) and allowed to roam freely without consequences??? Why was he not arrested for these previous violent threats? I look at his photo and it makes my blood boil - I take comfort in the verse, "vengeance is mine; I will repay, saith the Lord."

Nancy1954 likes this.
  8. anotherjenny

anotherjenny Well-Known Member

If that's the case, he had to have known he was being watched as headlights are shining on him. Strange.

9. Ember123

Ember123 On Time Out

I was thinking same because when I looked at TW's pic (biker victim) I thought he looked like a woman also so DN may have thought so too.

10. DavidC

DavidC Member

11. TTF14

TTF14 Spaceship Headlight Pattern Expert

I agree :(.

12. Ember123

Ember123 On Time Out

13. Karinna

I am thinking forensic & DNA evidence will be the tell on whether DN is the perp. or not and the pictures of DN & BG won't be an issue if there is a DNA match to the crime scene.

14. Karinna

A scary one when he's chasing people with a machete or hatchet, yikes.

15. Oakleaf

Oakleaf New Member

Has anyone figured out what his tattoos are all about?

[​IMG]

16. Daae

Daae Well-Known Member

"She said her and her husband hired Nations in the spring of 2015 to help on their cattle farm, but things started to go south after he took one of their trucks to Columbus and was caught peeping and pleasuring himself in a women’s restroom at Rickers."

It seems he purposefully traveled a distance from living quarters to commit a sexual offense in 2015.

17. ZhaZhaHa

ZhaZhaHa Well-Known Member

It was on the news here last night. Has anybody looked at BG's pic to see if it looks like he had his hatchet? I'm sure you have but I cannot keep up! And hopefully if he had his hatchet that day he didn't put a lot of attention into cleaning it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

18. GunGirl

GunGirl New Member

I believe I read a link on here yesterday saying he was dishonorably discharged. IIRC it was the Indecent exposure to a woman and child in a parking lot that gained him the DOD (after a few other prior incidents).

19. Betty P

Betty P Well-Known Member

True, it sounds as if he had problems before entering the military. But it's disturbing these days how LE and the general public give a pass to anyone who is former or current military. They're automatically assumed to be virtuous, trustworthy and upstanding members of the community. Many are, but not all.

From his record, it sounds like this guy has been given one too many passes by too many people, including the military and LE.

20. mrtnira

mrtnira Well-Known Member

Some people are spiritually protected. There is an evil and good and the combat between these forces explains a lot of what we experience. It is an unconventional way of thinking in the largely secular modern era, but throughout recorded human history people have been aware of a spiritual world influencing the material one. I suspect the many people who have been praying that the man would be caught were an influencing factor. We can't measure it or put it on a scale, but somehow in the long march of humanity this pattern of appealing to the spiritual finds a place.

Nancy1954 likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.