IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #69

Status
Not open for further replies.
At this time, we are not allowing pics of DJN or side-by-sides but links to MSM pics / articles are allowed.

Side-by-sides are basically alterations of the sketch that LE put out in this case.

Pics of DJN are not being allowed because Indiana LE had specifically indicated they did not want pics circulated. (Just a guess, but presumably so as not to influence potential witnesses in identifying the perp in Abby and Libby's case.) As stated before, MSM can choose to disregard that request, but at this time, Websleuths is choosing to honor it. If that changes, we will let you know.

HTH :)

:bump:

I see him in the one mug shot (February?) and the image. Not so much the sketch, but a "merged" mug shot/sketch image I saw on another social media site that begins with an R and ends with a t was pretty convincing.If the lips were thinner in the sketch I'd be more convinced.

I still think there's a very good chance this is the guy. For some reason, if it was definitely not, I feel like SOMEONE who knows him would be speaking out about his innocence.

Very good point, IMO. Back when so many people thought RL was BG, people close to RL spoke out in his defense and said no way was he involved. For DN on the other hand, people who have known him in various stages and places in life have all said negative things about him, like his temper and tendency to threaten with a hatchet.

MOD NOTE

I apologize as I was mistaken about allowing photos of DN in this thread. I was away most of the day and had not heard that LE has requested that photos of DN not be circulated.

WS is honoring LE's request.

Do not post photos of DN and do not accuse him of murdering the girls (or anyone else). LE in Indiana is not calling him a suspect and they only consider him one of many POIs at this time.

Sorry for any confusion.

Although I think that cat is out of the bag whether LE like's it or not, It is all over MSM.. TY Liltexans for the clarification. So much of this is unclear but it appears he is all but convicted on some posts. MOO :D

Last night, I mentioned that I recalled a comment from one of the officers at the first press conference alluding to this not being BG's first rodeo. I am in the process of relistening to the entire press conference, and I found the part that caught my attention back then. With 21:45 left in the video (for some reason I cannot figure out how to identify how far into the video it is), the officer asks [directed to the perp], "Who's next? I hate to ask you that question. I would give my life to not have to. But I know that you have asked yourself that very question." Since that time, I have believed that LE found something that indicated that this may be a serial killer. What would prompt LE to ask, "Who's next?"

If DN is in fact BG, I do not believe that AW and LG were his first victims. As indicated in multiple interviews, DN had the propensity to become enraged, and it does not appear that he hesitated to act on those impulses.

I am praying that the girls' families can soon begin the process of finding closure.

Link to interview (on WNDU's Facebook page):
[video]https://www.facebook.com/NewsCenter16/videos/10154728963476130/[/video]

ETA - I wonder if there is some (possibly veiled) reference to other victims in the audio captured on LG's phone. This was my initial thought.

Last night, I mentioned that I recalled a comment from one of the officers at the first press conference alluding to this not being BG's first rodeo. I am in the process of relistening to the entire press conference, and I found the part that caught my attention back then. With 21:45 left in the video (for some reason I cannot figure out how to identify how far into the video it is), the officer asks [directed to the perp], "Who's next? I hate to ask you that question. I would give my life to not have to. But I know that you have asked yourself that very question." Since that time, I have believed that LE found something that indicated that this may be a serial killer. What would prompt LE to ask, "Who's next?"

If DN is in fact BG, I do not believe that AW and LG were his first victims. As indicated in multiple interviews, DN had the propensity to become enraged, and it does not appear that he hesitated to act on those impulses.

I am praying that the girls' families can soon begin the process of finding closure.

Good point.
It could then pertain to the last interview where he(I forget his name) and Alexis McAdams do the one on one, he said
or it could happen to your brother, father
We all thought what an odd statement.
Then makes me wonder, if this is BG, how many others will be tied to him?

I wonder how many POIs Indiana State Police have traveled outside of the state to interview.

Heard at work today that DN did some summer work in 2014 near Indy through a subcontractor for someone I work with. He didn't have much to say about him except that he creeped the girls in the office out and he had to tell him to keep out of the office.

Great post.

Good point.
It could then pertain to the last interview where he(I forget his name) and Alexis McAdams do the one on one, he said We all thought what an odd statement.
Then makes me wonder, if this is BG, how many others will be tied to him?

Do you think it's possible they found that the DNA matched that found on a male victim?

Certainly not liltexans fault that there was confusion. Liltexans was doing what we normally do in the threads.

We've had to handle this thread differently than how we normally would, due to Indiana LE not officially naming DJN as either the main POI or suspect in the Delphi case where they've had thousands of tips. That may change soon, but we won't know until they make an official statement. By official statement, we're talking about a direct quote from a member of Indiana LE, not how a reporter in MSM might consider someone to be a POI.

So continue to hold back with the pics and direct accusations. Hopefully we won't have to wait much longer, but as someone posted earlier, our wait is nothing compared to what the girls' families must be going through right now. If they can wait for an answer, so can we.

Thanks for your understanding. :tyou:

Also, with the threads moving so fast, I see I mixed up Colorado LE with Indiana LE when saying that it had been requested that no pics of DJN be released. It was Colorado LE (El Paso) who asked that the booking photo not be shown, and they went on to say that Indiana LE had requested they not release any further information about their investigation.

I have been searching for this. Thank you. It doesn't really make sense that investigators would not have been suspicious of this car at that time, so it doesn't seem relevant. Unless, the wife went to the car saying she was visiting someone in the cemetery, while DN walked somewhere? Not sure though.

OMG I thought I imagined this post from back in the day...it really exists!

Maybe some of these people he met donated clothing? he had sad stories and was homeless. They may have helped him out with food also. I haven't heard it mentioned in the interviews yet. IMO
Sigh..I am much older than most of you, I guess. Those clothes are comfortable! I'm not a dude, but when I'm outside with my dog for a walk, I will wear a hoodie and LL Bean boots with my blue jeans. I don't want to get pine pitch on my good Boston shopping trip clothes! I do sometimes wear my Suffolk Law hoodie in Boston, in part because that's where the school is..hometown thing.

Early in the investigation there was:

1) No pictures of LE pouring for tire tracks.
2) No mention by LE of particular vehicles of interest.
3) Mention by LE of BG possibly having a pack although it's not obvious in bridge photo.
4) Mention by LE of possible hitch-hiking mode of transportation.
5) pictures of BG overdressed compared to girls.
IMO LE may have found evidence of a campsite but has been unsure as to whether it was related to the murders.
It snowed on February 9th and there is drone footage on Feb 11th showing snow and bare trees. It would be tough to be camping without a tent.
If BG was transient during February, how did he eat and stay dry? Was he squatting?

His picture is on every Indiana news channel and front page newspaper.

I'm fairly convinced that DN is BG but still questioning the motive for the girls' murder. Was it a thrill kill? Sexually-motivated? Did he get angry at the girls for some real/imagined reason? Other? Sounds like LE believe there are similarities with the cyclist's murder in CO, yet the victims are so different (adult man versus two teen girls) so I'm curious what the similarities would be...maybe manner of death, something left behind, or the way the body/bodies were positioned/buried etc...
Post 677 in this thread told us why. "psychological complexities involved with some intellectual capacities disturbed by childhood trauma (a compelling narrative)" And there is this: "After refusing to understand why him. It's clear. This is him. I didn't want it to be... which I can explain when results come back" There's more to thesensitivechild's story, I think.

Post 677 in this thread told us why. "psychological complexities involved with some intellectual capacities disturbed by childhood trauma (a compelling narrative)" And there is this: "After refusing to understand why him. It's clear. This is him. I didn't want it to be... which I can explain when results come back" There's more to thesensitivechild's story, I think.
Maybe I'm just lost, but why is thesensitivechild an authority on either BG or DN? I had been a lurker for a long time without posting and then when it seemed like a dry spell gave up following until very recently, so I understand if I may be the one confused.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

What did he do with the clothes he wore when he killed them? Perhaps it is in my imagination but I can't think one could kill two girls and walk off spotlessly clean.

I do hope this is our BG. He seems to be able to slither away from crime to crime, and be out in the public without being noticed!

Can someone please repost the link to theTim Watkins thread?
He is the cyclist who was shot to death and led to the capture of DN.

I agree on the hat and hoodie. I think the slope that makes it look like a newsboy hat is formed by having sunglasses on the bill of his regular baseball cap.

Also how does one find the scanner thread? I did once before but now that I'm using the tapatalk app I have no idea how to navigate (although reading and replying in the main thread is easier).

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member