IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #7

Status
Not open for further replies.
These graphics are incredible, Nin. Please help me interpret - but are the graphics showing the perp at the other end of the bridge from where the girls were dropped off? Like the perp followed the girls a bit after they started crossing the bridge? And the photos are just before he came up to them, as they hung out at the end of the bridge, and then that's when he told them to get down the hill (embankment)?

What are your thoughts?

All we see is the perp being at the SE end of the bridge. We do not see what is going on on the right and left of the captured image by Liberty. The girls may be with him at that particular point or not. Somebody may be next to him besides the girls at that particular point or not. We just don't know at this point.

The photoshopped image only depicts the poi regardless of the actual situation, that took place.

In general, this looks planned to me. However, I am not sure, if he planned to actually meet one or both of the girls, or if he was hoping to scout and find a victim on that day or if something else happened, that triggered the events.

-Nin

Haven't posted in quite a while but have been trying to follow this one.
Seems the story is getting a lot of attention now as one of our local news stations here in Maine put the story up on their FB page.

Hopefully someone will recognize this man and/or his voice.
These poor girls. :( My heart goes out to their families and friends.

Thank you. I'm careful not to jump to conclusions. Usually most rail bridges have an access point for vehicles even if its a small one lane dirt road. After cleaning the pic up there is something there with wheels. Like I said without more information on height and distance it could be a toy or a vehicle. This is a highly emotional case. People are anxious and its understandable. It could be nothing or it could be something. Sometimes certain facts are left out from the public by law enforcement for a reason. I just hope the monster responsible is caught soon.

Thread is moving so quickly it is hard to keep up with giving thanks and welcomes to the thread.
Wishing a warm welcome to Hillbilllycat and to all new Ws. posters and readers!
:wagon:

How has John Walsh not posted this yet? :( I've tagged him twice on Twitter. I'm fully aware he probably gets this thousands of times a day, but man would it be a great help to have him put this out there.

Does anyone else thing that the voice recording sounds like the phone may have been in Liberty's pocket when recording? I wonder if she was keeping her phone out of site. Bless these two girls.

FYI for anyone with an android. I have the galaxy S7 and under settings under privacy and emergency there is an SOS setting. I have mine set up to contact my husband and sister. My phone contacts them to say I'm in an emergency and gives them my gps and also takes a pic from both the front and back camera and a 5 sec audio. All I have to do is press my power key 3 times quickly to have it alert. I definitely suggest people set it up. Nothing to lose and possibly your life to gain

This is a Carrol County Property Search map. The light yellow parcels belong to the owner, on whose property the bodies were located. I included the entire creek shore line to the S of his properties, since we do not know exactly, where the victims were located:

attachment.php

Source:
http://publicrecords.onlinesearches.com/view/slid/11484

NiN

You rule. Just one quibble re: the labels on the map. See the black ribbon/line, it crosses through the D in Deer? That's a road/driveway, which leads to a property further along in the image.

This road/lane/driveway/whatever, leads from the main road towards the bottom of the image, curves over, goes underneath the near end of the bridge, and ends up at a house.

IIRC, on Google Earth, the house has a large RV in the driveway.

Just wanted to clarify.

I have no idea if the release of the voice recording will bring about identification of the perp/perps, but I wanna' say how much I appreciate Indiana LE for making this public... they are TRYING!!

'Been hoping (for years) this (release of the perps voice recording) would happen with the LISK case, but HELLO NO.
Wave from Wantagh NY, home of Jones Beach and neighbor to Gilgo. My daughter and I have been giving people stinky eye for years looking for that one. I think he's local to the area. A recording would be awesome.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

So from the presser, I am just making assumptions, but it sounds like they do feel like there are more than one suspect. Obviously they didn't get the second person's image on video otherwise we'd have that image as well.

I have the exact opposite reaction.

I think they think it's one but b/c they don't hear the man we see saying the words they hear, they can't confirm definitively there's not a second person.

Does anyone else thing that the voice recording sounds like the phone may have been in Liberty's pocket when recording? I wonder if she was keeping her phone out of site. Bless these two girls.

I wasn't sure yesterday if the whole backpack talk was facts or not. I was curious if they did have a back pack maybe she put it in it and LE can see it tumbling around if it's a video not just audio.

So she is not on the bridge when she takes this picture. Which is why there was an elevation difference that was making people think it was a trailcam.

I think it is very possible that libby went down the hill and gave her phone to abby. Maybe they cut the part out where one of the girls asked where their friend was.

I could clearly hear the crunching of footsteps.

It's very hard to tell...I think it could be multiple noise sources or even the sound of her moving the phone/getting it into her pocket/clothing, and the latter kind of noise as she kept moving. I'm confident that they have extended audio and more video than what we saw. Would probably be easier to tell what we're hearing in that greater context. But, it makes sense that walking on terrain or other audible elements would be part of what was captured.

That aside, how thick is the man's accent? A stronger accent could indicate born and raised in the general area. A weaker one could indicate that he is a transplant who may have picked up some of the local accent over a period of time. Likewise, a strong local accent increases the possibility that he, like most of the locals, is white.

His accent sounds very much like he is from the central region of Indiana. I am located about two hours southwest of Delphi and we sound a lot more "country" than they do up there.

So she is not on the bridge when she takes this picture. Which is why there was an elevation difference that was making people think it was a trailcam.

Yes, this is part of the reason I thought it was a trail cam. I'll admit I was a little shocked when they said she took the photos herself. Not sure why, I just thought that theory was too crazy. Now I know its the truth, still crazy, but true. I hope her bravery leads us to this .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member