IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #7

Status
Not open for further replies.
re the is he saying get down the hill or just down the hill.

LE started to say 4 then corrected to 3. (possibly because he misspoke intending on telling us the three words were looped four times). What I and others are hearing as the word "get" may actually be the tail end of a word LE does not intend to release to us and we are just hearing the remnant of that word when what LE wants to be the focus is the three simply chilling words Down the hill.

In others words we may be hearing a partial word ending as "get" get sounds a lot like "it" and many other words when viewed this way.

Yeah, it was almost like he was trying to decide if the word "get" should be included in the phrase or not.

I don't think the press conferences really dropped any bombshells from our point of view............I do think their biggest stress point was to encourage people who are hesitant to finger this guy, to come forward. I'm totally perplexed why they are insistent on not releasing the actual moving video that the screenshots were taken from ...........but I predict that will be the next breadcrumb they drop if nothing comes of this presser. As I suspected, they simply dropped tiny, tiny breadcrumbs of information out to see what comes of it. There's no telling how many minutes of moving video and live audio they actually have.

I figure we'll be going through this same process in about a week.

LE has said they are getting numerous tips which are all being followed up on and investigated. If a tip comes in citing details that have NOT been released to the public, that tip is going to priority one for them.

Personally, I am hopeful that the audio file is setting off alarm bells for someones family in that area right now and they are calling it in!!

Brave smart girl - I can't imagine and don't want to - the only bright spot is her quick thinking may make sure this BURNS when the time comes!

Blown up portion of the image.
As others have said...this could be the guy.

erre.JPG

erre.JPG

Yes that's where the 4 comes from. He initially said four words then changed to three. As a parent of one of those girls I wouldn't have wanted to hear any of it. But he clearly says get down the hill. I'm of the belief, like many here that they were ambushed at the bridge not long after the pic of Abby. And I honestly think it was just one person, the man in the picture.
Yes, I agree. They cannot technically prove picture and voice are one and the same for obvious reasons. Besides on the teeny chance there was two (but there wasn't)

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Just catching up, can someone link to pressor please? Do I understand correctly? Libby called her sister and there is a recording of the call? Is that call released in the pressor, or is there a link? I'm heartsick ...
Where is that coming from?

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk

The more I listen to it the more I think he says 'get down the hill'. But originally, I only heard down the hill. So I think you could be right, that the first sound might be part of another word in a sentence. I find this now to be more plausible because his voice sounds like he is giving an instruction (like I saw the baby deer down the hill) rather than demanding something of them.

MOO

I agree... When I listen to the audio, his tone does not sound angry or threatening ....IMO..( just creepy)

He sounds so calm and collected, like he has done this before. That alone is a scary thought.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

There is no way I do not hear "git down the hill" This is exactly how I say it and I am in Indiana. I do not say vit for vet but I do say git for get.

Just catching up, can someone link to pressor please? Do I understand correctly? Libby called her sister and there is a recording of the call? Is that call released in the pressor, or is there a link? I'm heartsick ...

I didn't hear that but I can't say I heard everything. I am watching it again currently though

I believe the pic is before crime or the attack. Libby got this guy's pic before hand. She has a bad feeling. The guy goes on about his business to make sure nobody is around.

Then as he's making his move Libby knows it but he's prob a lot closer this time and she hits record.

They were most likely still on bridge as the abduction point and not already at the spot or dumped at the spot like many thought. He's leading them.

Still firmly believe nothing to do with SM.

This is a man that has chaos in his brain 24/7 so he's always ready for the opportunity, and nothing the police released as of yet worry him. He's consumed with these thoughts always so he's not rattled.

The reason they can't for sure say the voice belongs to this man is. The first pic Libby's photographing Abby as he approaches that's why we see what appears to be a sleeve of clothing. That's the first encounter which puts them on alert.

Then she recognises this guy coming back and she strongly feels or even sees him pulling something out, maybe they're walking away and he's trying to call to them to stop or get their attention.

She knows it's something she pops on the recorder as he's struggling with catching up and that's what we have.

IMO a knife is more terrifying then a gun to someone that age and is by far an easier weapon to gain attention and control.

IMG_0723.jpg

This is the car under the bridge...if it is a car and someone could get a car under there. The car is pointing to the right with a leaning tree going across the tire.

Blown up portion of the image.
As others have said...this could be the guy.

attachment.php

attachment.php

Finally found the old post. A quote from LE on Primetime Justice with Ashleigh Banfield

RILEY: We have looked at it. We`ve blown it up. As a matter of fact, that was done right after we got the picture -- we had access to the picture. And if you look at the far end of the tracks, it looks like there`s two people actually standing there. But if you blow the picture up, you`ll notice that there`s actually three poles there to keep cars from being -- trying to drive across the bridge. So that`s the marks that you see at the end of the tracks.

Transcript here: http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1702/16/ptab.01.html

Edit: Was clarified in Thread 3 by "Considering" (thank you), in case anyone wants to go back.

Reposting in case anyone wants to discuss the combination of knowing that the stills came from Liberty's phone and that they were directed downhill.
attachment.php

Topo on 10' contours.
attachment.php

black arrows point up slopes
attachment.php

The audio has me circling back to roughly my original theory that he intercepted them on the bridge or just coming off of it. Now, KNOWING that the video was from Libby's phone, it appears that he took control of them on the bridge. He may have walked past them since it appears that he he is walking to the South, the same direction of the instagram of Abby and heading in the opposite direction from the side of the creek where the girls were found. I think he could have walked a few feet past them, turned and then directed them back the way he had come from to the North side of the creek. The video is also crucial because it implies that he likely took them to the same side he approached from. I think this is important because he I feel he probably had a reason to go to that side- he knew that side had less houses and that the terrain would give them the ability to hide if need be. He also directed them right off the end of the bridge and not left which would lead me to believe that he was aware of the trail that paralleled the main trail (the trail to the right that the witness said she didn't take) and avoided that side because of the possibility of being interrupted. He took them to the most isolated place available and this indicates to me that he was at least somewhat familiar with the area.

My theory is that he parked in the trees to the rear of the cemetery and made the walk to the bridge. He could have waited in the woods East of the bridge and watched them get out onto the bridge so they would have nowhere to escape. I feel like he could have walked past them pretending to just be someone else on the trail and then ordered them back as soon as he got south of their position. He walked them East and then exited the area via a vehicle at the cemetery and would not have had to go back to the trail anymore. The questions I have here revolve around whether he was seen by others at the park that day. It wouldn't be necessary for him to be on the trails in this scenario risking unnecessary contact.

The drifter angle, which it seems LE is leaning away from makes this all much harder to piece together because it allows for so much more random activity because of the lack of vehicle or means of travel to return to.

The combo of knowing that the stills came from her phone shows that there was definitely an encounter on the bridge and it eliminates the possibility that they were already at the creek bank and sneaked upon. This would mean that he was directing them and that indicates he had a weapon sufficient to control the both of them which leads me to believe a gun. This means he came prepared.

Attachments

• Hills along creek.jpg
    Hills along creek.jpg
    105.1 KB · Views: 1,615
  • Creek Area.jpg
    Creek Area.jpg
    124.4 KB · Views: 1,368
  • Logan overview.jpg
    Logan overview.jpg
    114.4 KB · Views: 1,364
The "figure" in the background of the snapchat are wooden posts. There's not much room for speculation here.

No, that is not correct.. Libby turned on the video on her phone which also captured audio..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rangelmcguire