IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #7

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am completely chilled hearing that and knowing there is more video. I wonder if when he/they found she had her phone on he/they threw the phone away from her and the video kept rolling? Did she record it on snapchat and if so did anybody actually see it?

As far as SnapChat, the videos and images only last for 10 seconds each (filming wise) - and if it had gone out over SC anyone who had access to her SC her feed could have seen the image(s)/video for the time it stays up.

I'm sure we'd have seen long ago from someone if there were more relevant SC images/video because they'd have been found or shared immediately.

I believe what we're seeing of the suspect (and hearing audio wise) came from regular video and/or audio that Liberty managed to capture (I suspect she probably got her phone into a pocket or bag or something at some point which is how they got as much as they seem to have).

But SnapChat wouldn't have recorded enough, would have been found by others, and she'd have had to have kept stopping and starting recording at least every 10 seconds basically.

Does anyone else thing that the voice recording sounds like the phone may have been in Liberty's pocket when recording? I wonder if she was keeping her phone out of site. Bless these two girls.
I wonder that as well, I am also puzzled as to what I hear at the very end of the Fox59 playback. At the very end it sounds like a helicopter or plane is in the distance of flying over.
http://fox59.com/2017/02/21/officials-to-provide-update-in-murder-investigation-of-delphi-teens/

I noticed that when I drove through the state. In addition, I noticed that the rural accent, especially as I drove south, was distinctly different from the accent in even mid sized industrial towns ( these towns seemed to be more east coast influenced accent).

That aside, how thick is the man's accent? A stronger accent could indicate born and raised in the general area. A weaker one could indicate that he is a transplant who may have picked up some of the local accent over a period of time. Likewise, a strong local accent increases the possibility that he, like most of the locals, is white.

I am from Indiana originally and it was pointed out to me once by a linguist that Hoosier speech tends to have soft vowels like a southerner, and hard consonants like a northerner.

I didn't see a van. I ran the pic through lghtroom and cleaned it up some. Not posting here to avoid controversy. I emailed it to the tipline. For all I know it could be some kind of kids riding toy. I'm not sure of distance and height ratio of the bridge. I'm sorry if I upset anyone by making the observation. I'll delete posts to avoid any more issues.

I think I recall you saying you were new here.

First, welcome! And most importantly, I apologize for the at times inhospitable replies you have gotten. Tensions may be high, but I don't believe that is any excuse to treat someone, especially new, as if their opinions aren't valid. I've enjoyed your posts and I hope you stick around.

Come on people, no one has all the answers. This isn't the type of impression we want to give newcomers. Or anyone else.

I think it is very possible that libby went down the hill and gave her phone to abby. Maybe they cut the part out where one of the girls asked where their friend was.

Was thinking along these lines as well something similar

"down the hill"...

The hillside/ravine adjacent to the end of the bridge, which leads to a dirt road, below, which dead-ends north-northeast of that end of the bridge.

If instead of walking the dirt road and they went through vegetation, they could have easily crossed a low running spot of the creek and ended up where they were found. I think we were all assuming the only way they could have made it to where they were found was if they crossed the bridge again to to opposite side he's seen walking in. You can see on satalite images that there are sandbar areas along this creek.

This thread is moving so fast it's hard to keep up.

All this is MOO.

If there are two people involved and the voice we hear doesn't belong to the BG it may be confusing to someone trying to put a voice to a face. In addition, his voice may be recognizable to a previous victim that wasn't murdered. It's a possibility.

Typically, it's the women in these perps lives that figure it out first. A wife or a girlfriend knows already that he's the guy.

I don't think this is his first rodeo but I do think it's going to be his last.

All LE, FBI included, seem shaken by this. I have a terrible feeling that a lot was captured on Libby's cell phone. I think LE knows exactly WHAT happened and now they just have to find him.

DNA? If they put a rush on any DNA found they would have results by now. I don't think this guy is in the database.

I wondered if the girls' took a photo of this guy and he freaked on them. A guy that has something to hide to begin with?

His voice seems to say that he is a local (that's what the majority of posters have posted). He has a rural Indiana accent. So we know he's from those parts but does he still live there?

I'm not sure whether SM was involved or not. I'm almost seeing this as opportunistic.

That's all I got.

Excellent analysis!

I'm thinking the whole sentence may have been (He's) "down the hill" or (She's) , giving the possibility of another person there. Could have been--your dad (or mom) is here looking for you. He's (or she's) "down the hill " could have been no person there, just a lure to get the girls away.

I think it is him. It is NOT poles. For a look at the poles at the beginning of the bridge trail, search youtube, Deer Creek High Bridgewlmp by Tim C. He shows you the poles, they are 4x4's and WOULD NEVER show up like they do in this photo from that distance. There are no poles at the south end of the bridge, just the north.

I don't know who Riley is, but he is wrong. Go look for yourselves and if anyone can capture a screen shot of the 'poles' please post it here with a comparison of the photo above.

I have just done the same with the video and came to same conclusion. I think it's him too

The way he voice recording is cropped leaves me feeling as though down the hill is contained within a longer bit of speech. Hill is cut off almost immediately.

This leads me to believe that as in the photos (being trimmed to keep Abby out of frame possibly), there is evidence of one girls voice very close to that phrase, or he says something that would give the families more grief of it was published.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

The audio at the press conference sounded jumbled, but the direct audio from the crime site for Indiana was clear and downright chilling. It made me go cold all over. :(

Maybe I've been silenced because I stayed up deciphering the pics and feel very passionate and that people weren't listening because they didn't understand.

My whole thought process turns out diff and goes a diff direction if the perp is anywhere else on this bridge width wise Or if the camera angle is opposite.

Like if he's in the middle or more towards the camera side he means business. But by positioning one's self like he is scooting over to pass by hands in pockets that he's trying to seem like by all means he's just going to pass by.

Anyone think like this?

I see him as being in the midst of turning toward the camera. Especially in the back and forth gif. Yesterday I suddenly saw him first looking at them and then turning. It gave me a chill, still does. MOO

I didn't think the suspect in the picture had ear flaps. At first, I thought music, but now I'm thinking he was talking to accomplice(s). Only three words, but did anyone pick up any dialect from a certain area of the USA or Canada?

If you click on "record"..............the built-in video player will record until it is turned off, the memory is full, or the battery goes dead.

I have a feeling LE may have the actual murders on audio...........along with a shaky video recording of the suspect as he walked across the bridge towards them. She may have shoved the phone down into a pocket and kept recording audio the entire time.

I agree. It's also, imo, why they were more emotional than composed during the PC. Must be something to hear that they will never be able to un-hear, ever.

So she is not on the bridge when she takes this picture. Which is why there was an elevation difference that was making people think it was a trailcam.

What I've been saying all along. The orientations of the images drove me batty, at first, then it hit me. Off and slightly above the bridge. Mere minutes after 2:07 PM.

FYI for anyone with an android. I have the galaxy S7 and under settings under privacy and emergency there is an SOS setting. I have mine set up to contact my husband and sister. My phone contacts them to say I'm in an emergency and gives them my gps and also takes a pic from both the front and back camera and a 5 sec audio. All I have to do is press my power key 3 times quickly to have it alert. I definitely suggest people set it up. Nothing to lose and possibly your life to gain
I had no idea this existed. I just set this up on my Galaxy 7. Thank you for sharing!

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

As far as SnapChat, the videos and images only last for 10 seconds each (filming wise) - and if it had gone out over SC anyone who had access to her SC her feed could have seen the image(s)/video for the time it stays up.

I'm sure we'd have seen long ago from someone if there were more relevant SC images/video because they'd have been found or shared immediately.

I believe what we're seeing of the suspect (and hearing audio wise) came from regular video and/or audio that Liberty managed to capture (I suspect she probably got her phone into a pocket or bag or something at some point which is how they got as much as they seem to have).

But SnapChat wouldn't have recorded enough, would have been found by others, and she'd have had to have kept stopping and starting recording at least every 10 seconds basically.

Thanks! I don't have snapchat...I figured since us oldies (me and my generation) ruined FB for kids, I'd let them have something for themselves, LOL!

Awesome. I wonder if Iphone has the same capabilities.
FYI for anyone with an android. I have the galaxy S7 and under settings under privacy and emergency there is an SOS setting. I have mine set up to contact my husband and sister. My phone contacts them to say I'm in an emergency and gives them my gps and also takes a pic from both the front and back camera and a 5 sec audio. All I have to do is press my power key 3 times quickly to have it alert. I definitely suggest people set it up. Nothing to lose and possibly your life to gain

Great images!

The girls' bodies were found NE of the bridge, correct? If the picture is of him is going SE, he would have had to lure, or force, them back north over the entire bridge?

Yes, knowing his picture is from Liberty's cell I can't explain to myself how they came back as their bodies were found on the North-East side of the bridge. Was it a necessity for him (a vehicule? the shorter way to go to his next spot?).

NB : about my "english language", sorry I am from France 😬 😉

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member