IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 # 81

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have not heard he had a job which I assume would be reported over and over as much as he has been reported on. Hence my assumption of unemployment at the time of the murders. Without that confirmation of employment, and carpentry at that, carrying a ruler makes little sense to me. If you find that he was in fact employed at the time of the murders please share! : )

LE will know if DN was at work on 2/13.

IMHO I think we can say that if he was accounted for at work on 2/13 LE would exclude him.

OMG. It has just really, really, really just hit me that this guy could still be out there. I am CHILLED. DN really might not be BG. (Yes, my reactions are sometimes delayed, you guys saw this in my lack of excitement about DN initially...).

*FTR: Moo, jmo, I have not fully "excluded" DN as a POI until I get the sense from LE that they are "no longer looking at him" only because they "just can't prove it". Hope this makes sense. I realize the recent statements have been obviously pointing away from DN, (or as far as what they want us to believe, see the term "ruse", they are allowed, NOT saying this is the case). I really just want an off-record statement to ponder, like "Do you thiiiiiiiink it cooooould be him in any way still...what has been revealed in your investigation about him, your interviews, your voice analysis...so, they can't "include or exclude" obviously via the DNA they have collected moo, but what about the other things learned while investigating him? What about the doc's appt...etc, etc.

(Sorry if not a clear post, sleepy...)

Eta: I'm curious as to his demeanor in the interviews, the answers he gave...I watch a lot of interrogation shows on ID, etc...sometimes they're good liars, sometimes they are not...it's usually pretty easy to tell in the interrogation room by what they say and the way they say it before they lawyer up, moo (not always, of course).

(Hi Rott Mom....sucks we are still here.

Do you feel safer at all? Hope you're doing ok.)

Thank you for your concern - With an answer to your question -no, my small town is still on edge. We are
still living in fear. We had a bad snowstorm here w/in the last few days. School was canceled, and there was not one child playing in the snow.
The consensus in my town is DN is not BG.

Which leads me to another point. IIRC, KN said she could not remember if DN was at her Dr. appointment. What she did not say was it was because he was at work. That would have solved that.

She said it was an ultrasound appointment. Seems odd to me that she would have no recollection whether or not he was present.

I don't think PD would drag everyone to the trail for their presser if there wasn't reason. Especially having it take place right before some type event to remember the girls. They'd have to know people would get excited for something new only to be let down, I don't think they'd do that. I mean, they're bringing extra support in to help manage parking etc. The family is going to be there... Something is up in my opinion.

As far as DN, I still think he's viable. I firmly believe they would have never brought him back to Indiana if there wasn't a continued interest. Maybe I'm just being hopeful here, but, I think Tue will be a good day.

Also, as far as his weird peg leg... Ok, I know you guys are real serious here so, no, I don't think he has a peg leg but, there is something going on with his leg. I remember a picture taken at what appears to be a farm, maybe his employer at the time and you can see something weird going on with his lower right leg.

Something is up with the dude. Too many connections here. In my opinion.

Last but not least, I don't think they'd do it to drum up more attention. They were after all just on Dr. Phil after all so I don't suspect they're trying for more trips.

<modsnip>

I was just wondering if anyone has ever recreated BG on the bridge from Libby's viewpoint. Are people allowed on the bridge since the girls were lost to us? I know lighting would be different any other time of the year but Feb. 13th is coming up and it might be a good time to try and replicate. Might give us some insight.

Is it on yet? Timezone brainfart...

I found it (buried in the middle of their local news cast). Nothing of great interest. Interviewed a couple of people but mostly talked about improving safety.

They did say they will air a 30 minute special at 5:30 Tuesday.

Here's the link if anyone wants to look for the segment. At this time it should be 20-30 minutes from the end.

http://www.wlfi.com/livestream/

moo

I was just wondering if anyone has ever recreated BG on the bridge from Libby's viewpoint. Are people allowed on the bridge since the girls were lost to us? I know lighting would be different any other time of the year but Feb. 13th is coming up and it might be a good time to try and replicate. Might give us some insight.

Pm Grayhuze :)

OMG. It has just really, really, really just hit me that this guy could still be out there. I am CHILLED. DN really might not be BG. (Yes, my reactions are sometimes delayed, you guys saw this in my lack of excitement about DN initially...).

*FTR: Moo, jmo, I have not fully "excluded" DN as a POI until I get the sense from LE that they are "no longer looking at him" only because they "just can't prove it". Hope this makes sense. I realize the recent statements have been obviously pointing away from DN, (or as far as what they want us to believe, see the term "ruse", they are allowed, NOT saying this is the case). I really just want an off-record statement to ponder, like "Do you thiiiiiiiink it cooooould be him in any way still...what has been revealed in your investigation about him, your interviews, your voice analysis...so, they can't "include or exclude" obviously via the DNA they have collected moo, but what about the other things learned while investigating him? What about the doc's appt...etc, etc.

(Sorry if not a clear post, sleepy...)

Eta: I'm curious as to his demeanor in the interviews, the answers he gave...I watch a lot of interrogation shows on ID, etc...sometimes they're good liars, sometimes they are not...it's usually pretty easy to tell in the interrogation room by what they say and the way they say it before they lawyer up, moo (not always, of course).

margarita25: I agree. I was hoping very, very badly that DN would be BG so that Abby and Libby would finally have justice. Guess we'll just have to wait and see.

Speaking of RL...

Remember at the beginning when LE said (paraphrasing) that if they found anyone who had a warrant or there was any other reason to bring someone in during the course of the Abby/Libby investigation then LE was going to bring them in? Like RL with his parole violation...

Maybe bringing DN back from CO was nothing more than LE following through with their promise to follow through with names brought up during this investigation that have a reason, unconnected to the Abby/Libby case, to be brought in.

JMO.

If LE had anytning new, they would not wait until the anniversary.

Jmo

If LE had anytning new, they would not wait until the anniversary.

Jmo

Agreed. I don’t believe that if they had news of an arrest or a big announcement that they would wait it out for the anniversary...just doesn’t seem in-line with other LE behavior we have seen in countless other cases. I would LOVE to believe that is the case...but I just don’t believe it to be so.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A prior employer interviewed by MSM stated he worked for a construction company out of Zionsville. I haven't heard he was unemployed at the time, have you?
:cow:

I have wondered if the construction co out of Zionsville was working at the Mears property there in Delphi. I heard there were often people standing around in front of that place but whether they be construction workers or ???, IDK.

Thank you for your concern - With an answer to your question -no, my small town is still on edge. We are
still living in fear. We had a bad snowstorm here w/in the last few days. School was canceled, and there was not one child playing in the snow.
The consensus in my town is DN is not BG.

Not sure which town you live in up there, RM, but the consensus of my relatives in Delphi is also that it's not DN. They still feel he is local, however.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288