Discussion in 'Located Persons Discussion' started by tlcya, Nov 6, 2017.
Thanks wasn't enough.
This should be pinned to every page!
1. Well, technically he would be a SK but before A&L, its been probably been 8-15 years Im guessing.
2. semi local (50-75 mi)
4. Not homeless
5. Not planned
6. Lone wolf
So we have been looking at the sketch of BG. His bare face. What are the odds at his age that he has corrective lenses?? Contacts which could change his eye color. Glasses which make the face look different. What about his teeth? If the sketch is accurate, look at his lips. What might his teeth look like? His bite? An over bite? Crooked teeth? If he left any body fluids at the crime scene or if he bit one of the girls, they would have an idea of his dentition. If he smokes, chews, does drugs, had alcohol in him or cold medicine,etc...it would come up on a toxicology screen. But just those thoughts to ponder... does he wear corrective lenses? I bet if I were him I would be wearing my glasses every day knowing the sketch WITHOUT glasses is out there for all to see. JMO
2. Non local
I thought this at one time, but in going out the scenarios as to what then happened, taking in account where they were ultimately found, I couldn't get it to fit quite right. But in all honestly, I'm having trouble getting ANY scenario to work quite right.
1 I lean toward SK.
2 Local enough to know the lay of the land
3 Unknown. I'd guess 30s or 40s.
5 From the standpoint of A&L, unplanned. I find it hard to believe that he would have known they would be there at all. I think he saw an opportunity and couldn't help himself. Whether he was already on the prowl is another question. Why go to that park and expect an opportunity to pop up.
6 I lean toward lone wolf, but that makes the logistics a lot tougher
The tips had slowed to 1 or 2 a day. Then after the anniversary PC it was reported they had received 300. They have said themselves that they probably have already spoken to him and they have to continue thru the haystack to get to the needle. They still have not excluded everyone. Thats why I said that- "the fact is people think they have him." Even posters on here think that. Obviously not everyone.
Just Google "Delphi murders latest" and see the results or " who is the suspect in Delphi murders".
The reason I think they know who BG is because if they had no clue about this person they would have been compelled to release more information to the public. But Doug Carter's statement that they do not want to release any further information and their belief of BG being identified by his gait, the clothes and the blurry pic makes me feel LE knows. But then again, I cannot think why they would want GBI to be involved in this case.
1) Serial killer (has maybe killed once or twice before but not more)
2) Grew up in area. Moved back to within 50 miles.
3) 40 years old
4) Not homeless but modest income - wage job in maintenance shop doing clean up work, etc. - something like that. material handling job)
5) Both planned and spontaneous. - He knew the area and thought about doing this if the situation presented itself. Had the perfect set up where no one was around, and cornered the girls. Go really pissed off that they look scared of him or took video of him...and he flew into a rage and took them down the hill to teach them a lesson. Got out of control and he killed them like he had killed before.
6) Lone wolf since this was semi-spontaneous.
Tips have slowed because there are only so many scenarios people can contemplate without further info from LE. Sadly, I think BG wins this battle.
Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
I dont think they have a clue who he is, and I dont think they possess any more info to release.
Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Any Georgia killings that might link to this one???
THIS^^^^^! Right On!
And THIS^^^^^!!!!! LE needs a new and more effective Spokesperson!!!!
I think someone had mentioned about an unsolved teenager's murder in Georgia but I cannot remember who it was or which thread number.
1. SK or no? SK
2. Local (25 mi radius), semi local (50-75 mi) or non local? Non-Local (*w/caveat)
3. what age range do you believe he is? 30s
4. Homeless or not? No
5. Planned attack or spontaneous? Planned
6. Lone wolf or accomplice? Lone wolf
If LE was merely trying to appeal to a specific person to come forward i.e if they know who BG is...I think that his age, weight, height could be a little more specific so that “the wife, child, etc” would be better prompted to recognize him. As it stands, they appear to be reaching out to the country at large. I am hard-pressed to think of another photo image that is so vague and almost useless an a tool to narrow down some of these specifics. What bad luck. Jmo
I've been looking into this angle. But with so little known about these murders, it's hard to narrow down.
Sent from my SM-T560NU using Tapatalk
Unbelievable -- a crime with video and the voice of the killer, bodies found quickly, etc. -- and here we are over a year later with no arrest.
2. Non local SK Israel Keyes type
4. Not homeless, ordinary person that no one would suspect
5. Planned but no particular victims
6. Lone wolf
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk