Found Deceased IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #84

Discussion in 'Located Persons Discussion' started by tlcya, Nov 6, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. gregjrichards

gregjrichards Well-Known Member

In my opinion I don't think it is unusual for two teen girls to stay up during the night talking etc when there is no school the next day.

Nancy1954 likes this.

2. carbuff

carbuff Well-Known Member

I agree. Or boys either for that matter. It's a normal thing for kids that age to do.

Nancy1954 likes this.
  3. Shiressleuth

Shiressleuth Former Member

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...y-prey-PAEDOPHILES-s-coming-Britain-soon.html

This reminds me didn't similar happen with that other game that encouraged searchers to hunt down and capture certain characters?

See above link.

4. Ember123

Ember123 On Time Out

Your link wldn't work for me but thanks, I get the gist ... seems an outdoor gps pokemon or similar hunt lead a gamer into territory where gamer was then attacked (killed?) by a predator lying in wait near one of the game's hotspots. Wow. Very disturbing.

watcher9 likes this.
  5. Part of timeline:

http://abcnews.go.com/US/shaken-dou...orries-killer-evade-justice/story?id=46019975

Abby and Libby's friendship blossomed on the seventh-grade volleyball team, Arika said, and as they headed into eighth grade, Abby and Libby “became best friends."

The week before the girls’ Feb. 13 disappearance, the eighth-graders took a tour of the high school. Arika said she and Abby "went to the criminal justice area" at the school because they "both had the same dream of doing something within forensics and police work."

"She wanted to help people," Arika said. "We talked about it all the time in school.”

AnotherNancyDrew and Nancy1954 like this.
  6. Ember123

Ember123 On Time Out

Hi Greg- IMO it isn't the staying up that anyone was concerned about, but that it would seem to increase the likelihood they may have been using SM, or gabbing on the phone, or sharing pics online, or searching around online randomly etc (examples only!) to fill those many awake overnight hours...

watcher9 and Nancy1954 like this.
  7. minazoe

minazoe Well-Known Member

this must be so emboldening for a predator, knowing they won't be traced, likely wont be caught, can disappear into thin air.

<modsnip>

the whole thing

a nightmare.

8. PaulaDC

PaulaDC Well-Known Member

Tonight my curiosity made me look at KIK and Snapchat. I was floored at all the photos of such very young supposed to be older than 13 "teens". As I scroll to look at the young ladies photos I see a very young, young child from the same town as L&A. I'm so saddened at seeing this knowing what can, has and will happen. It's so so heartbreaking.

Nancy1954 likes this.
  9. newredtabby

newredtabby Active Member

Don't bother, their "big lead" is already debunked. The guy is a meth head, and the girl he confessed to killing is alive and well posting on SM.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

10. Shiressleuth

Reminds me of the Taylor and Skylar killings by Kevin Sweat. He said he thought he was killing monsters. A person on drugs may have killed the girls but in their mind believe they killed someone or something else. Someone with mental health and drug problems does not think rationally. Nothing should be dismissed lightly in this case, especially as it is still unsolved ATM.

Nancy1954 likes this.
  11. StrangerThings

StrangerThings New Member

Its alot worse that KIK or SnapChat, like chatroluette, or omegle. Places are awful. Thank god they shut down Stickam.

12. seank

seank New Member

13. newredtabby

newredtabby Active Member

I think there's a big difference between dismissing lightly and dismissing smartly.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

14. Shiressleuth

Actually I'll update that I think nothing should be dismissed at all. ( until someone is arrested anyway )

:cow:

15. Shiressleuth

Of the 12 indictments so far this year in Carroll County, 5 have included drugs and 2 have included underage molestations. This appears to show a worrying trend IMO.

16. Try2solve

Try2solve Member

Anyone still doubts LE doesn't know the identity of BG?
    Here's a story about FBI INDY Twitter seeking tips on Abby's Birthday 6/23/17 (Pre Sketch Release) and FBI INDY Twitter with Zero mention on or around the One Year Anniversary. In fact, the Twitter posting before that was 1/3/18 without a pic. I'm sure with all the great minds at the FBI they would've passed up the one year anniversary to seek tips. Tick Tock BG!
    https://www.wthr.com/article/fbi-pleads-for-tips-on-abby-williams-14th-birthday

https://mobile.twitter.com/fbiindianapolis?lang=en

17. Try2solve

Try2solve Member

There's actually 3 molestations and many more drugs (meth) under Deputy
    DA Bean.

18. Shiressleuth

Ok quick poll. If you think LE knows the identity of BG, please thank this post.

19. Shiressleuth

Whoa - I will take a look. I was using Mcleland as the attorney and just looking at 2018 case numbers.

Looked under Bean for 2018 and his are mainly infractions and misdemeanours but I see he has at least 45 drug possessions (couldn't see any dealing charges) and one molestation of a minor just for the year to date. Some of the drug possessions were for synthetic drugs - not sure what that is. It's depressing.

20. the_watcher

the_watcher New Member

Rampant Meth abuse has for more to do with social and economic factors than who is the d.a.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.