IN IN - Aiden Moran, 16, & Madeline Paugh, 15, Chesterton, 5 Dec 2018 *endangered*

Discussion in 'Missing Persons Discussion' started by GuyfromCanada, Dec 6, 2018 at 10:14 PM.

1. GuyfromCanada

GuyfromCanada Well-Known Member

************Please Share this Post**************
    We are asking for public assistance to locate two teenagers that have run away from home. Aiden Moran and Madaline Paugh last had contact with their parents during the evening hours on 12/05/2018. If you have any information please contact the Chesterton Police Department at 219-926-1136. Possible destinations are California, New Orleans, and Florida. Please see picture below for more information.

[​IMG]

Chesterton Police Department

Rachael Paugh said neither teen has a driver's license, so they would be traveling on a train or a bus.

The police said the teens' possible destinations include California, Florida and New Orleans. Rachael Paugh said she has many concerns about the safety and health of the teens.

“My daughter is on medication for her heart, and she doesn't have that with her,” Rachael Paugh said.

2 teens reported missing to police, believed to be traveling out of state and without needed medications

Jim_M, silverjug, Trinitee and 2 others like this.
  2. JerseyGirl

JerseyGirl Moderator Staff Member Administrator

rainynights likes this.
  3. drewelizabethm

drewelizabethm New Member

I am from Chesterton, IN. These two are my best friends. I go to Chesterton High School with Maddie. I want to give as much information as I can. Aiden has a unique nasal voice, they are sharing an antique, dark green army jacket. Maddie’s hair is dark brown, almost black. They might be seen smoking cigarettes. They ran away last week, but were found in Minnesota, their end goal being San Francisco. Aiden takes the train to Chesterton to see Maddie and I almost every weekend, so it’s extremely likely they are going by train. Maddie needs her heart medication, she has frequent heart palpitations and wears a heart monitor.

4. GuyfromCanada

Hope that they'll be found safe!

mom2four717 and silverjug like this.
  5. silverjug

silverjug Well-Known Member

Why would she take off and leave such important medication behind? Is she usually ok with taking it?

mom2four717 and SugarQueen like this.
  6. GuyfromCanada

7. GuyfromCanada

8. mom2four717

mom2four717 Well-Known Member

Located in Tallahassee.does this mean things are fine now? I doubt it.

silverjug likes this.