GUILTY IN - Aleah Beckerle, 19, Disabled, Evansville, 16 July 2016 #2 **arrest**

I can't believe this is still dragging on. How do you make a kid in a wheelchair completely disappear.

My youngest grand daughter is also named Aleah so I think of *this* Aleah every day. I hate that it's been this long but I do believe justice will be served piping hot, eventually.

And I don't think any of us are going to be surprised at the who, or the how.

Maybe the police are waiting for all 3 beating participant suspects to go through the court system, maybe making plea agreements in exchange for testimony? I just can't fathom that the FBI shut down the landfill search if they didn't have something. Maybe they just need a few more things to clinch a guilty verdict.

This is my hope. I have seen plea deals before, make the offer to let one off with lesser sentence if they spill the beans on the "whodunnit" and the location of this child.

Happy Thanksgiving Aleah, wherever you may be.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G530A using Tapatalk

I had so hoped to come in and find she had been found. It's been so long!
I pray she is found soon.
:praying:

Same here Flat brush! 😭 I'm praying she is found soon and someone tells what happened to that sweet girl!

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Hope for closure follows body's discovery -TheStarPress 11/29/2016

Aleah is mentioned in the article, as well as several others.

But others who heard about the discovery also contacted The Star Press, raising possibilities that the remains could answer questions and give closure. Besides Charles Louis Starr, they include...

• Aleah Beckerle, 19, is an Evansville woman who has been missing since July 17. She uses a wheelchair and has been nonverbal since a stroke at a young age. Lindsay Nicole Keller told The Star Press about Beckerle after hearing about the body found locally.

It's four hours away so would be surprised if it is her.

James Wilson Jr sentenced to 12 months in prison for his role in the beating.

http://www.tristatehomepage.com/news/local-news/man-sentenced-in-beating-case

Looks like he was initially charged with 2 counts of Criminal Confinement (level 5 felony) and 2 counts of Battery Resulting in Moderate Injury (level 6 felony). Level 5 felonies carry a 1-6 year prison sentence and level 6 felonies carry a 6 month to 2.5 year prison sentence (source). The criminal confinement charges were dropped and he was convicted on the battery charges.

Both charges that he was convicted of state "Plea by Agreement" so maybe he did make a plea deal? The question is whether that is related to Aleah's case, the beating case, or if they just got him to agree to plead guilty so they could move through the system faster...

Also, I was checking the cases for Wollner and Robertson. There are some very interesting entries on Debra Wollner's case. Lots of people being subpoenaed. I wonder what that means...

Also, the lawyer requested a bond reduction so they could send part of the money to ABK Tracking for probation fees. Does Debra have to pay for her house arrest? Is that what the "probation fees" are?

I honestly thought Aleah would have been found by now. I wish we knew if we will know anything more .....

thinkong of Alena with such sadness.

I'm curious to know WHO organized this vigil

Well, it most certainly wasn't her own mother:

Amanda Vinson, one of the organizers for the vigil says, "Believe it or not I woke up in the middle of my sleep crying and I believe it was the good Lord telling me that little girl needs your voice."

Vinson says she has never met Aleah or her family.

Jessie Riesbeck, who assisted organizing the vigil says, "The Evansville community, surrounding communities all over the United States have heard Aleah. I have full faith she's going to be found."

http://www.tristatehomepage.com/new...rayer-vigil-held-for-aleah-beckerle/617867469

Bumping for Aleah. Praying for answers!😞

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Curious.tea