IN - Aliahna Maroney Lemmon, 9, Fort Wayne, 23 Dec 2011 - #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I see A.S. retired from AirForce. Do we have timelines when Tarah was with L.M. , D.M. and A.S. Thought this would help to see where their are links with people.

I think it most certainly was a "celebratory" cigar. If he needed an excuse to go to the store to prove where he was for that brief few moments.. then why not buy a soda, snack or somthing to that extent.. but to buy and smoke a cigar.. if I am correct in the timeline, the cigar would of been after he dismembered her body a few hours after.. yes I think it was to celebrate.

Does anyone know anything about where MP comes from or family he has? I have read very little about him other than he seems to be a drifter of some sorts and a child killer.
-----------
The word celebrity seems to be derived from the word celebration.

Other posters here have said that it may be a bid for that, in addition to other reasons.

That interview is very creepy, because I presume at the time of the interview the child's head was in his freezer, while he was telling reporter how he gave her a kiss on the forehead. I don't think it can get much creepier than that.
Yikes.

I suggest to all to look at myspace accounts for those who are involved to see there is many interlocking relationships. Wonder how Tarah got involved with current husband for he was with someone else in retirement pics. Also, big change of appearance for T.S. Suggest people look at Faces of Meth to see how this drug affects appearance of people quickly. I'm not saying Tarah is on Meth but just looking at filthiness is most of friends appearances and homes I'm not discounting it either.

Well, bam, I have to say that was my first thought also when I saw the older picture of Tarah. There is SOMETHING going on there, and I think Faces of Meth shows that decline quite well.

Slightly O/T, but not really: I work with a girl who has been using meth for about, oh, I would say 6 months or so, from what I can tell. The teeth are one of the first things to show the effects. Her teeth were not great to start with, but now I truly can't even look at her when she talks to me. Her teeth are literally crumbling away, it is disgusting. She is 23 yrs old, and when I first met her she looked that age. Now she looks about 35, at least.

I have no words left for this "mother"

from the article

Aliahna's mother, her grandmother and her grandmother's husband were with us, too.

After viewing many photos of the mother, she sure did let herself go.
Something is terribly wrong here. What was her marriage like also.
How long does it take to loose your teeth?
Can drugs (meth) make you paralized? say in withdrawal?

Just wondering who and how MP got that big scar down his head and face!

I wonder that too. I keep thinking he is going to claim he has a brain injury and go for a insanity defense. Here is a Ft. Wayne case from 7 yrs. ago that went that route. It will really tick you off, it makes my blood boil every time I think about what this woman did to her children and how little punishment she received. IMO she was not having a brief psychotic episode, she was a spiteful #$^*! just like you know who! And CPS was involved in the case before Brieana's death. They knew how she treated her children but did nothing about it! She even had the nerve to fight Brieana's father on where Brieana would be laid to rest. Thankfully the judge ruled in favor of her father.

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/1336621/posts

Here is her sentence for the reckless homicide conviction. After her release from prison she kept violating her probation. The same prosecutors handled this case that are in charge of MP's case. And Karen Richards' website says she is such a strong advocate for children-HA! I have never been impressed with her.

COUNT 01: DEFENDANT SENTENCED TO THE INDIANA DEPARTMENT OF CORRECTION FOR A PERIOD OF 8 YEARS; 3 YEARS SUSPENDED. PROBATION 3YEARS. DEFENDANT ASSESSED COURT COSTS. DEFENDANT IS GRANTED CREDIT FOR 265 DAYS SERVED IN JAIL.

Sorry for the rant, I just do not want to see another case go the way Brieana's did! It makes me :furious: !! I am going to step away now and go make dessert for a family dinner tomorrow.

I have a relative was on Meth> Spent 4 years in prison. He detoxed off the stuff in my home after hitting rock bottom. It does affect your teeth. He had to get dentures. Also, your skin dehydrates from the chemicals> Not a pretty picture. He has been clean from Meth for 7 years and works full time as well as school.

That is one of the most disturbing things I have ever read. I am heading over to hug my granddaughters right now.

~also from the article~

He told about how on Christmas Eve a police dog seemed to follow Aliahna's scent to the school bus stop. "That's why I got my hopes up, and when it wound up being nothing, I mean, it just crushed me again," he said. "It seems like every time you hear something that might be positive, you think you've cried all your tears and then more show up."

So. Very. Disgusting.

Got his hopes up that something would lead the investigation away from him.

Has anyone found Usernames or email addresses for Plumadore? Would be curious to see what forums or websites he has posted on.

Has anyone noticed that in picture 14 of the case archive that there appears to be alot of home made VHS tapes behind Aliahna? I'm not sure who's home the picture was taken in but I sure hope that LE and/or FBI has looked at all of the photos and are trying to find all of those videos.

http://s296.photobucket.com/albums/...ahna Lemmon -IN-/?action=view&current=a5.jpg
Good eyes TorisMom003! Does Aliahna look like she had her eye brows shaped? Is she wearing blue eye shadow? I can't tell but it looks that way to me. imoo

Has anyone noticed that in picture 14 of the case archive that there appears to be alot of home made VHS tapes behind Aliahna? I'm not sure who's home the picture was taken in but I sure hope that LE and/or FBI has looked at all of the photos and are trying to find all of those videos.

http://s296.photobucket.com/albums/...ahna Lemmon -IN-/?action=view&current=a5.jpg
Hopefully the FBI has possession of everything that was packed up and carted out of Tarah's. They all belong behind bars...JMOFWIW.

One thing that always dismays and angers me is when couples in bitter divorce and custody battles falsely accuse the spouse of sexual abuse of the child(ren). It seems to have become more of a trend, imo. It's among the worst things that could happen to a child and among the worst things that an adult can be accused of doing. Imo, it hampers the progress that has been made in making victims more aware that it's okay to speak out and assuring them that they bear no shame in the eyes of society; their victimizers do.

I don't know the nature of the relationship between the mother and father of the 13 year old stalked by MP, but I do wonder if authorities had to consider that this could be yet another case of one ex-spouse trying to hurt the other in the worst way possible and keep the child from visitation. In this case, it appears that the claim was fully investigated. I wonder if the mother decided not to push and pursue it at a criminal level because visitation was cut off, or if MP convinced one or both parents that he was not a threat.

IDK, it's just frustrating. I think society has done a reasonable job in the last decade or more of better understanding the volume and depth of sexual abuse, child abuse and rape. A message has been sent loudly and clearly that "it's not your fault!". Many victims have stopped feeling like they are hiding a dark shameful secret and instead realized they are brave survivors who can help others. Then, as it becomes less taboo to admit that you were a victim, we suddenly see a growing segment of the population who is willing to make false claims in order to hurt someone, get what they want at all costs, or bilk money from someone. It's a real disservice to all of the true victims who, imo, sometimes have to fight harder to prove their case because others are so willing to make false claims.

Just venting... I am thankful that the 13 year old is alive today and wish it was more clear why a criminal investigation wasn't launched. (respectfully snipped)

ALL JMO...

Really? The 13 year old was the daughter of a woman the Plumadore was living with. There were no custody issues. MP was not the father but just a live-in boyfriend of the mother.

That interview is very creepy, because I presume at the time of the interview the child's head was in his freezer, while he was telling reporter how he gave her a kiss on the forehead. I don't think it can get much creepier than that.
Yikes.

My first thought was that his statement was probably true. As much as he is a monster, he most likely kissed her forehead after he cut it off.

Sorry to sound so morbid, but it wouldn't suprise me in the least.

MOO

Mel

Hi, first post here though I've been lurking here and there for about a year. I don't have cable so am not able to follow this case anywhere except online.

I have a few random thoughts/questions to throw out there. My apologies if they have already been brought up.

- I'm reading conflicting reports of MP's account of the night. In the newspaper report recently posted MP says he came in after going to the store and kissed her on the forehead. I seem to recall in a previous report that he said he walked in and assumed she was sleeping on the chair but it turned out to be a ple of clothes instead. I know it doesnt matter now because he has confessed. Just wanted to point that out.

- One report quoted a neighbor saying they were beginning to wonder how MP was going to pay the rent/bills since the grandfather was deceased and MP didnt have a job. He had about a week to go before the first of the month...rent due? Did he get deperate and take advantage of the high concentration of RSOs by taking photos to sell or perhaps invite someone in for a hands on experience. She may have been wearing her nice clothes at MP's suggestion...not knowing it was so she'd look good for the encounter (shudder).

-the young man arrested for touching AL's bottom...why the heck is he still on her dad's friends list? How did he get sentenced to only 10yrs of registering as a Sex offender? Or did i read that wrong? (link posted in #4 discussion). Why does he even have an online profile? Arent RSO's banned from social media?

-If TS set up a facebook account for Aliahna to keep in touch with her friends, why are there GROWN MEN on her friends list?! (from the photo in the photobucket pics someone posted)...and how/why does a 9yr old have 54 friends?!

-Were grandpa's victims male or female? I'm wonderin if MP didnt have a romantic involvement with grandpa in exchange for a place to live. Did TS maybe think he should earn his stay in the trailer by babysitting now that grandpa passed away? It was mentioned that he'd babysit the girls...why? mom is unemployed.

I apologize for the long post. I wanted to post yesterday but had to wait for my account to get cleared.

Last updated: December 31, 2011 6:59 p.m.

Face to face with Michael Plumadore

On Christmas Day – before Plumadore had told investigators they could find Aliahna's body parts in his freezer and in the trash bin of a nearby business – I sat down with him in an aging but well-kept mobile home, where Aliahna's deceased grandfather used to live.

"I have a real massive and bad temper, but I've kept it in check because of Ailey," he said, using Aliahna's nickname.

However, he acknowledged losing his cool while investigators were interviewing him.

"When the FBI and stuff like that did an investigation, they tried that good cop, bad cop. They tried to put me in the category of an evil person," he said with his Southern drawl. "I kind of snapped and went off and jumped out my chair and had words."

Plumadore said he eventually calmed down and offered to let investigators sample his DNA and administer a polygraph test. He said he also gave them his cellphone without hesitation.

much more at link

http://www.journalgazette.net/article/20111231/LOCAL/111239903

It's been my experience that when someone confesses "a little," they really have done something "a lot." So for this guy to confess to a really bad temper, kept in check for Aliahna's benefit...well...red alert!red alert! And as we now know, well... (which also tells me that whatever "little" he confesses to, there's "a lot" more to be found.)

I've also learned that when someone feels it necessary to point out they would "never" "do" something, chances are they've done it in spades...such a hurting animals...and children (insert sobbing emoticon here).

ETA: He admits to kissing her on the forehead...admitted to a little....shudder.

Hi, first post here though I've been lurking here and there for about a year. I don't have cable so am not able to follow this case anywhere except online.

I have a few random thoughts/questions to throw out there. My apologies if they have already been brought up.

- I'm reading conflicting reports of MP's account of the night. In the newspaper report recently posted MP says he came in after going to the store and kissed her on the forehead. I seem to recall in a previous report that he said he walked in and assumed she was sleeping on the chair but it turned out to be a ple of clothes instead. I know it doesnt matter now because he has confessed. Just wanted to point that out.

- One report quoted a neighbor saying they were beginning to wonder how MP was going to pay the rent/bills since the grandfather was deceased and MP didnt have a job. He had about a week to go before the first of the month...rent due? Did he get deperate and take advantage of the high concentration of RSOs by taking photos to sell or perhaps invite someone in for a hands on experience. She may have been wearing her nice clothes at MP's suggestion...not knowing it was so she'd look good for the encounter (shudder).

-the young man arrested for touching AL's bottom...why the heck is he still on her dad's friends list? How did he get sentenced to only 10yrs of registering as a Sex offender? Or did i read that wrong? (link posted in #4 discussion). Why does he even have an online profile? Arent RSO's banned from social media?

-If TS set up a facebook account for Aliahna to keep in touch with her friends, why are there GROWN MEN on her friends list?! (from the photo in the photobucket pics someone posted)...and how/why does a 9yr old have 54 friends?!

-Were grandpa's victims male or female? I'm wonderin if MP didnt have a romantic involvement with grandpa in exchange for a place to live. Did TS maybe think he should earn his stay in the trailer by babysitting now that grandpa passed away? It was mentioned that he'd babysit the girls...why? mom is unemployed.

I apologize for the long post. I wanted to post yesterday but had to wait for my account to get cleared.

Good points that you brought up. I am going to reread them and comment, but first Happy New Year and :welcome:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
L1752