GUILTY IN - Amanda Blackburn, 28, pregnant, murdered, Indianapolis, 10 Nov 2015 - #4

Discussion in 'Recently Sentenced and Beyond' started by bessie, Nov 16, 2015.

1. CrazytownUSA

CrazytownUSA New Member

Every so often I look at the FB pages of other members of the gang these monsters are part of... I noticed that in August, there were some posts about JW snitching, and someone else said he had been snitching all along (and there seems to have been a lot of activity in the cases in August). But when I search on DG on http://inmateinfo.indy.gov/IML , I can't find him (unless I check the released inmates). Has he been transferred out of Indy or am I missing something? JW is not listed as being in ASEG, which if he had been snitching I would assume in wouldn't be in GP because there are a lot of the other members that are currently in there. Where is DG?

2. jggordo

jggordo Well-Known Member

In so much that the defendants have been named in MSM and courts as well it is not necessary to use initials for the names. It would be helpful to me and I'm sure others to just use the names so we can help keep track of them

JMO

MajorHoople and Quiet Time like this.
  3. CrazytownUSA

CrazytownUSA New Member

I personally don't do it for any other reason than it is easy, especially in a case like this where the defendants have been named time and time again, it's easier to just use initials. But I apologize...

The 3 defendants are:

Larry Jo Taylor, Jr.
    Jalen Watson
    Diano Gordon

Quiet Time likes this.
  4. DropthePuck

DropthePuck Well-Known Member

I've been wondering what the status on Amanda's case is and found a few articles with the latest. Jalen Watson has taken a plea deal: "The court confirms Watson is pleading guilty to one count of robbery and two counts of burglary in connection with the case. Per the agreement, all other charges, including two counts of murder, will be dismissed." Per the Marion County Prosecutor, Terry Curry, “We were confident his involvement was certainly less than the others in addition to the obvious which is obtaining his cooperation in the prosecution of Larry Taylor and Diano Gordon,” Curry said.

Watson's next hearing is scheduled for 4/27/18.

http://fox59.com/2017/10/27/man-charged-in-connection-with-amanda-blackburns-murder-pleads-guilty-to-robbery-burglary/

5. jggordo

jggordo Well-Known Member

Deals with the Devils.

JMO

6. DropthePuck

DropthePuck Well-Known Member

Yup. Though, if I recall correctly, with all the DNA evidence these bumbling idiots left, I don't know why they need Watson's testimony. I guess they just want to make sure they put the alleged triggerman, Larry what's-his-name, away for a long time. JMO.

7. charminglane

charminglane Helcat!

I just read Mr. Blackburn has married again!

8. Fairy1

Fairy1 VOTE!!!

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5196073/Indiana-pastor-remarries-wife-murdered.html

Lord, if you ever bring me another wife here's what I ask for, that she loves you more than she loves me, that she loves me, that she loves Weston, and that she loves Amanda.

'I knew that was going to be crucial because much of my life to come I’ll be sharing Amanda’s story and our journey through trial and tragedy.'

Monroy also has a daughter from a previous marriage. The new family will consist of Blackburn, his son Weston, Monroy and her daughter Natalia.

BrownRice likes this.
  9. colette

colette Well-Known Member

Husband is innocent. They got the killers.

MajorHoople and BrownRice like this.
  10. Oregonmama

Oregonmama Well-Known Member

11. Lilibet

Lilibet Well-Known Member

So Davey Blackburn’s unpublished book could be used by the defense in the trial. As an attorney pointed out, the book won’t help the people’s case because it will be used by the defense to distract the jury from the facts. Blackburn had said earlier that he would delay publication until after to trial so as not to interfere with the process. I imagine he now regrets even mentioning that he was writing a book in July 2016, seven months after his wife’s murder.
    JMO

BrownRice likes this.
  12. DeDee

DeDee Well-Known Member

From the link:
    "Attorney Jack Crawford, who is not associated with the case and has not reviewed the manuscript, said he doesn’t know what’s in the book but, if he were representing Taylor, he’d be looking for anything he could to help his client’s case – anything to inject even the smallest amount of doubt.

“My guess is the defense will be looking for behavior inconsistent with a grieving spouse,” Crawford said. “Anything indicating unusual behavior or unusual observations about his wife’s death. Anything suggesting his reaction wasn’t ‘normal.’”

DB commonly went to the gym every morning. DB and DBs best friend, KW, held a phone conversation each Tuesday morning of every week. While Amanda lay dying inside the home, her husband continued the conversation with his BF for forty minutes while parked in the Blackburn's driveway. Forty minutes is a long time when you are bleeding to death.

<modsnip>

13. colette

People sitting in their car talking on their phones is very common. Most people finish their conversation before leaving the car and walking in the home. I know a defense atty will try to make it something else, sad.

loveisthemovement likes this.
  14. colette

She had a small baby, she wouldn't leave the baby if it was a common occurance. Maybe he talked in his car a lot.

15. Tricia

Tricia Owner Websleuths.com Staff Member Administrator Moderator

Hey Everyone,

Remember we only allow mainstream media information.

If we allowed opinion blogs then we would have to offer them to all sides. Not just the side you believe in.

Also please include links or screenshots of the court dates if possible

BrownRice likes this.
  16. SweetAmanda

SweetAmanda Former Member

It's been 27 months and Larry Taylor has not gone to trial.

Indiana Court Case Search Link: https://public.courts.in.gov/mycase/#/vw/Search

Larry Taylor's Case Number for 11/10/15 Blackburn Murder: 49G05-1511-MR-041732

Recent Activity:
    [​IMG]

Attached Files:

MajorHoople likes this.
  17. Lilibet

Lilibet Well-Known Member

27 months waiting for trial is not totally unusual or indicative of a weak case. With various delays a trial can take years to start. Case in point Jodi Arias&#8217; trial for murdering Travis Alexander in June 2008 did not start until Jan 2013.

18. darcedarce

darcedarce It's not easy to tell you goodbye

Six months and still nothing

loveisthemovement and jggordo like this.
  19. angelainwi

angelainwi Certified Trauma Counselor

Lilibet, Boodles, Medstudies and 8 others like this.
  20. Sulamith

Sulamith Well-Known Member

From the above article: "Amy Smith, sexual abuse survivor advocate, highlighted a dissolution plan presented to the congregation by John Berry, interim pastor since Blackburn’s resignation. It was tweeted by Twitter user Pink Haired Devil who was present at the church during the unveiling on Sunday."

I follow Amy Smith@watchkeep on Twitter. She is a very strong advocate for sexual abuse and other kinds of abuse.

Medstudies, charminglane and MsMarple like this.