IN IN - Amiah Robertson, 8 months, Indianapolis, 15 Mar 2019 #2

Discussion in 'Missing Persons Discussion' started by yrmfp, Mar 19, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. aimeea

aimeea Well-Known Member

Attached Files:

Last edited: Mar 24, 2019
  2. MassGuy

MassGuy The Monsters Ain’t the Ones Beneath the Bed

This is a bit different in regards to who the perpetrator likely is (not the mom), but the misinformation and delay in reporting is similar.

No matter what happens, it’s clear that people close to Amiah seriously dropped the ball.

What kind of people don’t immediately panic and contact law enforcement?

What kind of mother allows something like this to happen to her baby, and sits back and does one thing:

Nothing?!

This isn’t some lost cat, this is a human life, treated with complete disregard.

I don’t know how many people are involved criminally, nor the extent of their involvement.

One thing is certain though, there are people in this case who are devoid of all humanity.

Hopefully law enforcement gets to the bottom of this soon.

3. Tillicum

Tillicum Well-Known Member

Not making excuses for anyone but I'm beginning to wonder if RL has pulled this on Amber before and when Amiah was returned unharmed, Amber assumed he wouldn't harm her this time. I don't think he started manipulating her on 3/9. I wouldn't be surprised to learn later that he used Amiah in this way multiple times before to get his way with Amber. JMO

4. margarita25

margarita25 Well-Known Member

Bringing this post forward from the last thread re: domestic incident report to take a look at for possible timeline addition(s):
    IN - IN - Amiah Robertson, 8 months, Indianapolis, 15 Mar 2019

@Kadoober, I also haven’t forgotten about your request to add the time of RL’s release to the timeline. I’m not sure the “point C” you mentioned on the timeline is confirmation of this?
    (Note to self, pull up inmate lookup to see if a time is listed.)

Also if there’s anything else you guys think may be significant for the timeline, please let me know. :)

Here is the link to the most current timeline, updated Saturday, March 23, 2019. I may make some further additions after reviewing @Kadoober ‘s transcript and today’s msm. Note to see March 10.

Is there a date and time on this? Tia.

5. aimeea

aimeea Well-Known Member

Yep, looks like it was towed and impounded on 3/17 at 4:27AM (requested by IMPD) and has been in storage ever since then.

6. aimeea

aimeea Well-Known Member

Also, the area police said RL was for several hours on 3/9 is a Marathon gas station with a convenience store called "SG Food Mart". The actual address of it is 14 Beachway Drive (Beachway Drive sits parallel to Rockville Road by maybe 20 feet? It's a small service road). There's a large laundromat connected to it with 2 large dumpsters in the back.

7. margarita25

Fabulous, thank you so much.
    I will need to link to this as a source, is there a way to do this? Something showing the time and date? Thank you very much in advance.

Ps: Welcome to WS btw, aimeea. :)

8. aimeea

aimeea Well-Known Member

Choochoobella, Jim_M, cass523 and 7 others like this.
  9. osu

osu Well-Known Member

Catching up.

If Amber is currently on Medicaid health benefits, or if she was eligible for Medicaid (Healthy Start) as a child under the age of 18, and a dentist deemed braces were “medically necessary” for her, then Medicaid would cover them.

Does Medicaid Pay For Braces? - The Dental Guide

10. LaborDayRN

LaborDayRN Well-Known Member

I'd bet my last dollar that the forensic team has gone over this car with a fine tooth comb. I hope they were able to find some type of evidence.

11. osu

osu Well-Known Member

I wondered if perhaps Amber requested an attorney to be present with her during her questioning, maybe she would’ve been eligible for an attorney through Legal Aid Services?

12. margarita25

Thank you very much.

Bringing this forward as well, as I hadn’t had a chance to take a look. Sounds like I need brain bleach in advance.

(Eta: I’m back, owww, I can’t take it. I just can’t. I lasted under thirty seconds on that page.)

Going back in for one reason and for one reason only, and that is to look at possible locations of interest as related to his possible awareness space for the purpose of isolating potential disposal locations. If you guys see any places he is familiar with, say, for example camping spot or anything like that, please post. Imo there is no telling what he did with Little Amiah, we need a clue.

Noting LE was focused on the water, and it seems that was the first day iirc, that Wednesday, same day the tip was called in.

So, going back to check the timeline, but Jm not sure water was checked before this? Yes, the items are confirmed as belonging to her...

I’d like to start building a file on the suspect. Everything we know about him factually.

What are his “interests”? Where is he from? Where did he go to school...any information within TOS could be helpful here.

13. GraceG

GraceG Well-Known Member

The POI was arrested for burglary, criminal recklessness, and leaving the scene of an accident earlier this year but is not in custody. Inmate Lookup Tool (make sure you check the little box that includes released inmates records after typing in his name).

14. sasha17

sasha17 Curiouser & curiouser

Regarding his Facebook and locations, he posted a photo of what looks like a welcome sign for an area, Haughville, in October of 2017. It's currently his Facebook cover photo. Searching Haughville, it looks like a neighborhood of Indianapolis. I'm not a local, so I'm not sure if this is an area that has been already mentioned, or if it's a different area of town. Interesting comment on the photo post, too.

Choochoobella, Jim_M, cass523 and 8 others like this.
  15. GreyhoundMom

GreyhoundMom MostlyNuts

1017 N Hamilton Ave is the address the truck was towed from. Pardon if this has already been answered, but whose address is this?

Choochoobella, Jim_M, cass523 and 7 others like this.
  16. margarita25

Thank you.

(Man, my “to do list is really piling up, where’s @PommyMommy? :) Hopefully she is enjoying a fabulous and restful Sunday. She deserves a break lol.)

Where are you little baby? We need to not only bring you home, we need to have you so we can put the bad man who did this to you away for life.

—-

Alright going to have to bust out the multi quote now:

Data re: suspect:

This name H possibly rings a bell...marking for later.

Quote 2

Quote 3

Quote 4

—-
    @aimeea, how the heck did you find this!?

https://www.autoreturn.com/indianapolis-in/find-vehicle/details?vehicle=3037547

17. MimosaMornings

MimosaMornings Well- Known Member

Braces or a grillz?

18. margarita25

Home / Indianapolis, IN /
    Vehicle Details

TOW DETAILS
    TR Number: 20190317A0015
    License: BBU582 - IN
    VIN: *************2027
    Vehicle: RED 1996 ISUZU RODEO
    Towed Date and Time: 3/17/19 4:27 AM
    Towed By: Indianapolis Metropolitan Police Department
    Towed From: 1017 N Hamilton Ave
    Reason: ARREST Arrest
    Tow Company: AutoReturn - Indianapolis
    2451 S. Belmont Ave, Indianapolis, IN
    Google Maps

——

Pulling quote from timeline to compare vehicle descriptions

Quote:

——

(Note to self, Bellaire Field iirc., look for quote.)
    (Sorry talking to myself, bare with me lol)

—-

https://www.zillow.com/homedetails/1017-N-Hamilton-Ave-Indianapolis-IN-46201/1094994_zpid/

——
    Noting mobile mini in street view
    ——

How far is this from 224 Holmes?

ETA:

15 minute drive
    7.1 miles via I-70 E

Choochoobella, Jim_M, cass523 and 6 others like this.
  19. aimeea

aimeea Well-Known Member

20. margarita25

Dude. Well done.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.