IN IN - Amiah Robertson, 8 months, Indianapolis, 15 Mar 2019 #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haughville is horrible. Just horrible. But it is a distance from Holmes and separated by main roads like Michigan and New York.

I just have a sinking feeling they are going to find Amiah near the White River or in one of the abandoned houses or uncollected dumpsters as a result of the decline of the area. I may be wrong it's just my gut. There are only so many places she could have been left, and this doesn't seem to be a well thought out crime.

I have to make it a goal this week to make it over to the area to give perspective here.
Yeah, I think you’re likely to be proven correct here.

I think this was a spontaneous crime, precipitated by an act of rage (abuse).

The dumping of her body, should reflect this.

What worries me somewhat, is that so much time passed between the (likely) murder, and its discovery by law enforcement.

My fear, is that her body may have been placed in a dumpster, which would make recovery difficult at best.

Hopefully that isn’t the case, and she was put in a location where she can be found.

What worries me somewhat, is that so much time passed between the (likely) murder, and its discovery by law enforcement.

My fear, is that her body may have been placed in a dumpster, which would make recovery difficult at best.

Hopefully that isn’t the case, and she was put in a location where she can be found.
The unfortunate but possibly good news may be is that there are neglected dumpsters and trash service is not on point. I hope they are searching them.

Haughville is horrible. Just horrible. But it is a distance from Holmes and separated by main roads like Michigan and New York.

I just have a sinking feeling they are going to find Amiah near the White River or in one of the abandoned houses or uncollected dumpsters as a result of the decline of the area. I may be wrong it's just my gut. There are only so many places she could have been left, and this doesn't seem to be a well thought out crime.

I have to make it a goal this week to make it over to the area to give perspective here.

You mentioned “abandoned houses”. This is exactly why I find this arson incident interesting and worth a further look. “Jurisdictional blindness” (as our Late Great @Foxfire would say) wouldn’t be an issue here considering it’s .2 miles AND the responding fire dept is the same dept as the divers dispatched (per the video that @TTF14 has a crush on the LEO speaking)

Last edited:

Just heartbreaking. This baby needs to be found. And disappointing it's now buried in the news here.

You mentioned “abandoned houses”. This is exactly why I find this arson incident interesting and worth a further look. “Jurisdictional blindness” (as our Late Great @Foxfire would say) wouldn’t be an issue here considering it’s .2 miles AND the responding fire dept is the same smdeot as the diversbdispatched (per the video that @TTF14 has a crush on the LEO speaking)
I saw a little about the fire in this site. It's hard to keep up. If you have some links I'd like to know more. Sorry, not being lazy about research just trying to keep up

I guess that's the disappointing thing about this case. I'm not from here, and I've lived in different cities. But you always see those efforts of search parties, vigils and togetherness in the face of tragedies like this on the news and social media. But that isn't happening in this case. I'm not sure if it's the area, the fact that drugs may be involved, the unreliability of the witnesses and their stories, I'm not sure.
But baby Amiah deserves to be found.

I guess that's the disappointing thing about this case. I'm not from here, and I've lived in different cities. But you always see those efforts of search parties, vigils and togetherness in the face of tragedies like this on the news and social media. But that isn't happening in this case. I'm not sure if it's the area, the fact that drugs may be involved, the unreliability of the witnesses and their stories, I'm not sure.
But baby Amiah deserves to be found.
I think it’s all of the above.

It’s low risk victims who tend to generate the most publicity.

Unfortunately, Amiah was the definition of “high risk,” obviously at no fault of her own.

The lies, misinformation, and delay in reporting, aren’t helping things either.

I saw a little about the fire in this site. It's hard to keep up. If you have some links I'd like to know more. Sorry, not being lazy about research just trying to keep up

(I can only recommend you read today’s posts. Too tired for a summary. Been here all weekend straight as have many others. We need to find this baby yesterday. It’s all upstream, links and all, please take the time to read if you can. Many hours put into this stuff.)

Last edited:
Thank you! Get some rest :)

Hahahah I was just going to add an eta for sounding snippy...<modsnipped> we’ve got to find this baby. We need evidence. This <modsnipped> can not walk. This baby need to be brought home.

Johnny can you get me a water sample JK —

What about pics of the water (levels, visibility, etc.)

We need flow reports on the water. Is she hung up on a branch if she’s in the water.

Tim and Sonar.

Did he weigh her down with rocks if she’s in the water?

Shine Like Shanann, Johnny.

Also we need archived weather reports for March 9 to current. Can someone pls post weather history March 9th forward to current (or I’ll do it—add to list).

Last edited by a moderator:
Hahahah I was just going to add an eta for sounding snippy..<modsnipped> we’ve got to find this baby. We need evidence. This <modsnipped> can not walk. This baby need to be brought home.

Johnny can you get me water sample JK

Seriosuly though inc irons about visibility

Did he weigh her down with rocks if she’s in the water?

Shine Like Shanann, Johnny.
:) I didn't take it as snippy lol! These cases are exhausting. I do need to make my way over to the area this week, I've just been caught up in midterms.

And..... no... I cannot send you a water sample lol! I am overcoming a fear of water lol

If she is in the water, I don't think he would have had the thought to weigh her down because I don't think there was any thought put into this crime. So many bodies have been found in that river.
Time to turn off the brain for me and just put thoughts out to the Universe that justice is served and Amiah is laid to rest.
And always #shinelikeshanann :)

Last edited by a moderator:
:) I didn't take it as snippy lol! These cases are exhausting. I do need to make my way over to the area this week, I've just been caught up in midterms.

And..... no... I cannot send you a water sample lol! I am overcoming a fear of water lol

If she is in the water, I don't think he would have had the thought to weigh her down because I don't think there was any thought put into this crime. So many bodies have been found in that river.
Time to turn off the brain for me and just put thoughts out to the Universe that justice is served and Amiah is laid to rest.
And always #shinelikeshanann :)

(Word.)
(@PommyMommy
(Eta: She has the same signature)

Last edited:
A Crime Upon a Child is a Crime Upon Humanity!

(Just sayin.)

That’s why we are all here together as we are united on this front and all you guys rock. There are a lot of very bad people out there, but there are also so many really good people.

Goodnight!

Find Amiah!

ETA: I close with this song for our children.

Last edited:
Indeed. Keep up the good work, guys.

Nice to see you, @Johnny1181. :)

(It’s paased your bed time...thanks for stopping by. :) )

PS:

I think LE will get this SOB in the long run.

Time and the elements tick however, forensically speaking.

ETA:
Can we get all photos of Amiah together in one post? There may be clothing, background that could potentially be significant.

Last edited:
@PommyMommy .... always good to see you. You know I think you're incredibly amazing.

(Dang sure is!)

(Yay @PommyMommy! :)

Woot woot)

—-

Indianapolis March Weather 2019 - AccuWeather Forecast for IN 46204

MARCH 2019
HI/LO
FRI
3/1
42°/ 28°
actual temperatures
SAT
3/2
39°/ 31°
actual temperatures
SUN
3/3
32°/ 16°
actual temperatures
MON
3/4
16°/ 2°
actual temperatures
TUE
3/5
19°/ 8°
actual temperatures
WED
3/6
29°/ 8°
actual temperatures
THU
3/7
36°/ 20°
actual temperatures
FRI
3/8
40°/ 29°
actual temperatures
SAT
3/9
55°/ 33°
actual temperatures
SUN
3/10
53°/ 35°
actual temperatures
MON
3/11
48°/ 28°
actual temperatures
TUE
3/12
49°/ 29°
actual temperatures
WED
3/13
71°/ 41°
actual temperatures
THU
3/14
71°/ 47°
actual temperatures
FRI
3/15
48°/ 31°
actual temperatures
SAT
3/16
45°/ 27°
actual temperatures
SUN
3/17
50°/ 29°
actual temperatures
MON
3/18
49°/ 25°
actual temperatures
TUE
3/19
50°/ 26°
actual temperatures
WED
3/20
51°/ 35°
actual temperatures
THU
3/21
43°/ 36°
actual temperatures
FRI
3/22
51°/ 32°
actual temperatures
SAT
3/23
54°/ 23°
actual temperatures
SUN
3/24
49°/ 40°
actual temperatures
TODAY
3/25
50°/ 27°
Decreasing clouds
TUE
3/26
49°/ 27°
Plenty of sunshine; chilly
WED
3/27
58°/ 43°
Mostly sunny
THU
3/28
63°/ 51°
A p.m. shower in the area
FRI
3/29
62°/ 54°
Cloudy, a couple of showers
SAT
3/30
59°/ 32°
A couple of showers possible
SUN
3/31
50°/ 33°
Some sun; cooler

——
Note to pick up here with tidal flow charts and water temperatures, as well as updates to timeline.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member