IN IN - Amiah Robertson, 8 months, Indianapolis, 15 Mar 2019 #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought that was interesting also. Did the reporting of Amiah missing prompt the altercation resulting in RL leaving and hitting Amber with the car.
That's what I was thinking at first too, except the incident times are the same. But really, who knows.

You would think that, if a call came in reporting a missing baby, that all involved would be taken to the station for questioning, rather than LE leaving the scene without said witnesses, who then started running over each other within the next two hours.

(But really - who knows with this mess)

I'm wondering now what's next. Will LE continue searching as they receive tips and just... let this go on? Will they eventually arrest someone even if Amiah's not found? If so, when? It wouldn't even have to be a murder charge. Just like, a LOSING THE BABY charge. How much longer does this "searching and waiting" phase go on for? So frustrating.

aimeea, thank you for re-posting these!
I don't think I gave them enough attention before, so I just now noticed that the 2 incidents were call in at different times.

Amiah missing - Officers dispatched at 2:48PM
Domestic - Officers dispatched at 4:38PM

Both incidents are reported as occurring at the same time, 2:35PM, but Amiah is reported at 2:40, and Domestic at 3:02.

I'm not sure what this means, exactly, but I thought it was interesting.

ETA - It looks like two different sets of officers were dispatched for each report - that's probably all this is about. Carry on! :)
But it is interesting. Some of us (me) have been thinking she didn’t report Amiah missing earlier because she was afraid of (ex)boyfriend, but that she reported it as soon as he was arrested. If she reported the baby missing first then that changes things for me. What happened to her fear?

Is it odd that the whereabouts of RL & AR between the 9th-16th haven't been discussed (or even asked about by reporters during press conferences) ?

I can't be the only one wondering what they were both doing, where they were each staying, and whether they spent a partial amount of that time together, all of that time, or none of it during that first week that Amiah was "being babysat"

Why have no reporters asked about this?

<modsnipped quoted post>

Why would a neighbor who knew early on about the child being missing and claimed to have seen her on the 15th have JUST submitted evidence to LE in video form 2 days ago? That doesn't make much sense to me....if it was evidence that was important, why turn it over nearly 2 weeks later...then announce having done so publicly? Something doesn't add up there.

Last edited by a moderator:
Why would a neighbor who knew early on about the child being missing and claimed to have seen her on the 15th have JUST submitted evidence to LE in video form 2 days ago? That doesn't make much sense to me....if it was evidence that was important, why turn it over nearly 2 weeks later...then announce having done so publicly? Something doesn't add up there.
There's a lot of "something' that doesn't add up in this case. I can't believe LE is still trying to verify the last time somebody laid eyes on this baby alive and well.

It could be LE told her to stay quiet about it and now that she has been told she can say something? And she did in fact turn it over sooner? Just a thought... Otherwise the only thing I can think of is a nonworking camera or calling a company to get a backup copy? Unlikely but otherwise I can't see why.

Is this the same neighbor who claims Amber was carrying the baby out away from her?

None of this makes sense, maybe it will now...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member