IN IN - Amiah Robertson, 8 months, Indianapolis, 15 Mar 2019 #3

Definitely unnerving. :(

I don't get why they do it? Show the baby some dignity!

It's like they want to be the first one to catch a glimpse so they can get more likes on Facebook or whatever.

People even donating money to the you tube one! She's not doing anything worthwhile or donation worthy she's hanging around on a street corner waiting to see if they find a body!

I can't believe people are doing facebook lives and you tube lives of what's happening at the scene.

What's wrong with some people all hovering around like vultures to see if a dead baby is dug up.

It's like a street party there at the moment.

Just left all the Facebook groups I can't stand it something immoral about the whole thing.

It's amazing!
Yesterday was nuts, and today is seems like everyone on that street is live.
Amber just spoke to a bunch of FB reporters.

Yesterday, the neighbor was live and standing at the end of the alley, and she turned around and half the dang neighborhood was standing there, and all of the legit media was set up behind them! What on earth?

It's amazing!
Yesterday was nuts, and today is seems like everyone on that street is live.
Amber just spoke to a bunch of FB reporters.

Yesterday, the neighbor was live and standing at the end of the alley, and she turned around and half the dang neighborhood was standing there, and all of the legit media was set up behind them! What on earth?

I just find the whole thing distasteful.

Not just the case which is horrific but some members of the community also.

It's like some of these people have developed celebrity status for doing these Facebook lives which are in pretty poor taste.

Last night one of them was doing a live and someone on the group has ordered her pizza, they were more concerned about the pizza turning up than the missing baby!

Then today we have a you tube blogger with a foul mouth demanding interviews and hollering and shrieking.

Not a single one of these people have shown that baby any respect at all its all about likes and comments on their pages.

It makes me cringe.

I just find the whole thing distasteful.

Not just the case which is horrific but some members of the community also.

It's like some of these people have developed celebrity status for doing these Facebook lives which are in pretty poor taste.

Last night one of them was doing a live and someone on the group has ordered her pizza, they were more concerned about the pizza turning up than the missing baby!

Then today we have a you tube blogger with a foul mouth demanding interviews and hollering and shrieking.

Not a single one of these people have shown that baby any respect at all its all about likes and comments on their pages.

It makes me cringe.

I agree wholeheartedly.
I missed the Youtuber, and I am glad of that.

I saw a whole lot of people wanting to send her smokes yesterday... what? Some of it was so over the top I had to chuckle - 'I never leave my kids side. Dad? Watch the kids, don't let em cry, byeeeee!'

It just added this whole other weird layer of surreality to this terrible situation.

I agree wholeheartedly.
I missed the Youtuber, and I am glad of that.

I saw a whole lot of people wanting to send her smokes yesterday... what? Some of it was so over the top I had to chuckle - 'I never leave my kids side. Dad? Watch the kids, don't let em cry, byeeeee!'

It just added this whole other weird layer of surreality to this terrible situation.

It's crazy.

You should see the donations the you tuber had coming in whilst she was live!!

She wouldn't need to do a proper job for a living because people are dumb enough to donate cash for her to mouth off on the internet instead.

Nothing she said had any relevance I don't even think she knew much about the case she went to get her face on you tube that's all.

I got kicked out of one Facebook group for saying they should show some respect and not film while the forensics teams were digging, I left the others off my own back because it just sickens me.

I don't normally get involved in the Facebook stuff but it really bothered me how they were having a little street party while a baby was potentially getting dug up a few feet away.

I got kicked out of one Facebook group for saying they should show some respect and not film while the forensics teams were digging, I left the others off my own back because it just sickens me.

Im probably going to leave the groups too. Not sure why I keep reading there. It’s a circus. They demand to know info from LE, but they don’t believe or listen to any of the info LE releases. They solely focus on the mom rather than the actual named suspect. It’s just... silly.

The whole scene is just disgusting. I certainly wouldn't be filming or having a dang block party while they're looking for a precious baby buried in a yard. Let's all go down and see what we see, grab the kids it's alright if they come. They don't really care. It's all the usual drama for them. If there isn't drama going on they'll make it up themselves, they thrive on it. Repulsive :mad:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288
Back