IN IN - Amiah Robertson, 8 months, Indianapolis, 15 Mar 2019

Discussion in 'Missing Persons Discussion' started by yrmfp, Mar 19, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Doghairrules

Doghairrules Well-Known Member

I knew it. And yet I'm sobbing. This is very, very bad. I ache for that little angel and all the people who were never given a chance to love her.

2. osu

osu Well-Known Member

Deleted

3. GraceG

GraceG Well-Known Member

4. razzledazzle

razzledazzle Well-Known Member

Link please? I can never find it....

5. MsBetsy

MsBetsy Well-Known Member

Maybe the mother called police once the child's biological father got involved.
    I thought the ex-boyfriend was the father of her son. She said in her interview that her boyfriend (or is it the ex boyfriend?) thought she was trying to "get back" with her son's father. Does she have two sons? Maybe that's why I'm confused.

6. Choochoobella

Choochoobella Well-Known Member

I don't think the list is right. If by T you mean TR, he is merely a friend of Amber's, not the father of either of her children. I'm fairly certain both of her children, son and daughter, were fathered by LH, although you are correct that RL (the guy who supposedly had Amiah last and is Amber's ex-boyfriend and Motel 6 date) has questioned whether he might be Amiah's father. I don't think he is.

7. osu

osu Well-Known Member

For some reason Julia’s tweet has disappeared? Maybe she revealed too much information?

8. Doghairrules

9. claudianunes

claudianunes Well-Known Member

Can someone direct me to that? Thanks.

10. CSIDreamer

CSIDreamer Well-Known Member

So if that surveillance video is the perps the timeline is a mess.

11. MassGuy

MassGuy The Monsters Ain't The Ones Beneath The Bed

Ok, I thought I was going crazy.

She deleted that one quick.

Either it contained incorrect information, or you’re right, and she wasn’t authorized to disclose that by whoever told her.

ETA: Her reporting does jibe with Tweets from other reporters.

Last edited: Mar 20, 2019
  12. Linskid

Linskid Well-Known Member

From this article, FBI now involved in search for missing baby, surveillance video obtained, Amiah’s father is LH, and he was out of town.

“Reporter Steve Jefferson talked with Amiah's father over the phone on Wednesday.

"It’s really hard to even talk about it honestly," said Logan Hull. "It would be a blessing to have her back home. It’s almost like you lost half your life without her being here. It’s hard to wake up every day not seeing her here."

Hull said he's been out of town and doesn't know what happened to his daughter.

"I have no idea what happened to her. I wish I knew where she was, I’d go get her," said Hull.”

Also from that article, the mom’s boyfriend, RL, was supposed to take the Amiah to the babysitter.

“Amber Robertson, the baby's mother, said she doesn't know where her baby could be. She said the last time she saw Amiah was Thursday, before her boyfriend, Robert Lyons, was supposed to take the baby to a west side home.”

13. Kadoober

Kadoober McSassmouth

I was just coming back here to correct myself! Yes, LH appears to be Dad to both. Mea culpa, and thank you!

Eta... It does beg the question then... Where was her son?

14. MsBetsy

I guess it's possible that Amber is not sure who the child's biological father is.
    Why did the ex-boyfriend have the child in his custody in the first place? Did he just pick her up to drop her off with the baby sitter?

15. Doghairrules

Maybe the confusion is that the ex-boyfriend in jail was her boyfriend until she got the black eye? And until he did whatever he may have done with the baby?

16. Kadoober

Kadoober McSassmouth

I think this is likely... RL was her BF up until Saturday ( or Thursday, or Friday, or something like that)

17. MassGuy

MassGuy The Monsters Ain't The Ones Beneath The Bed

This short blurb, jibes with the Tweets involving police activity near White River.

Missing Amiah Developments: Police searching near White River

INDIANAPOLIS — Indianapolis Metropolitan Police Department detectives are in the area of West McCarty and White River investigating items found, believed to be related to missing 8-month-old, Amiah Robertson.

The area is less than a mile from 229 South Holmes Avenue, where the infant was reported missing on Tuesday.Investigators appear to be working the area near the creekside, with at least six patrol cars and EMS on the scene.

18. MsBetsy

In that case it's strange that she referred to him as her son's dad in the interview that was transcribed, and not her daughter's dad, since it was her daughter she was talking about. She's very hard to follow. Imo

19. Kadoober

Kadoober McSassmouth

I'd like to know where her son is right now, while I'm at it.

20. claudianunes

claudianunes Well-Known Member

I'm a bit confused. Both Amiah and the older brother have the same father? Because it seemed like that wasn't the case.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.