IN IN - Amiah Robertson, 8 months, Indianapolis, 15 Mar 2019

Discussion in 'Missing Persons Discussion' started by yrmfp, Mar 19, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Insomnia Momma

Insomnia Momma If not supported by a link it's just what I think!

I’m so confused. Basic facts are missing and it’s just way too weird. Was the baby last seen Thursday or Friday? Grandpa seems to say Thursday, mom said Friday in her first interview.

I’ve read every post and article, I still can’t confirm which baby daddy belongs to which child.

I’m also confused as to why mom would call in a tip and go to a scene herself instead of just actually calling the police about it, she has to have a direct number for the detective? That’s an SOP!

Poor Amiah

2. Choochoobella

Choochoobella Well-Known Member

I'll try to find where it was said that Amber lives in the shed in back of the babysitter's house. It was mentioned in an interview with a family member.

3. osu

osu Well-Known Member

Here’s some photos of the shed behind the house circled in red.

Attached Files:

4. MsGazette

MsGazette Just call me Ms G

5. osu

osu Well-Known Member

IIRC, that statement might've been during the interview with the neighbor, Tammy Beatty, who turned her video surveillance over to LE.

There was also a MSM short interview with one of Ambers sisters, (CC), but I’m unable to locate that now.

Last edited: Mar 21, 2019
  6. MsBetsy

MsBetsy Well-Known Member

I don't know! I thought that's what the post I quoted said. Maybe I misread it? I'll have to go back and look.

7. KatzEye

KatzEye Well-Known Member

Here's a view from the alleyway behind 229 S. Holmes where you can see a storage building :

Google Maps

8. MsGazette

Amiah Robertson Missing: 5 Fast Facts You Need to Know | Heavy.com

Amiah’s father is reported here. Not sure about the accuracy. I still can’t get past the fact that she is in a major dispute that got physically violent with Lyons and hands off her baby to him to bring to a sitter.

I think the other ex she was meeting at Motel 6 is the father of her son.
    Lots of “Ex’s”.

9. MsGazette

Reporter Steve Jefferson talked with Amiah's father over the phone on Wednesday.

"It’s really hard to even talk about it honestly," said Logan Hull. "It would be a blessing to have her back home. It’s almost like you lost half your life without her being here. It’s hard to wake up every day not seeing her here." BBM

Police cancel Silver Alert for missing baby as search continues

10. MsBetsy

In regard to the tip Amber called in, apparently she was thinking of places to look and recalled her boyfriend had driven her by that location before. I think she physically went to the location before calling LE, saying that she "found" items belonging to her boyfriend and her baby.
    That was the place she referred to as 1907, I believe, where he used to hang out "a long time ago." Imo

11. Choochoobella

Choochoobella Well-Known Member

Thank you so much for these photos and for circling the shed. I'm terrible with Google maps and the only good photos I had were the ones that Channel 13's Steve Jefferson provided.

OSU, you are right. I'm nearly positive it was Tammy Beatty who said Amber lives in back of the babysitter's. It was Tammy that turned the surveillance video from Friday night, 3/15, over to the police. Tammy lives across the street from the babysitter. I'm still searching for a link to that comment.

I just went through the video of Amber's grandfather and it wasn't from the interview with him.

12. MsBetsy

The guy she met and had an argument with is her boyfriend Lyons, who was arrested. (now ex-boyfriend) I don't think he is the father of either of her children. Imo

13. MsBetsy

It doesn't make sense that she would live there. Why would she say the boyfriend was supposed to take the baby to the baby sitters house if it was at the same location where she lives herself?

14. KSinMT

KSinMT Well-Known Member

I'm just starting to look into this case. Ugh, what a mess. Is there any kind of established timeline yet?

15. MyBelle

MyBelle Well-Known Member

I think it is more likely that they got into a major argument over custody so she left the baby alone rather than give her to him. Something happened to the baby while she was gone and now she is in a panic and trying to throw him under the bus.
    JMO

16. castilloisno1

castilloisno1 Well-Known Member

17. sasha17

sasha17 Curiouser & curiouser

Frustratingly, it seems to change and get more contradictory and confusing with every media update.

18. MsGazette

That’s what I was thinking! Poor little girl. Deserves so much love.

19. Insomnia Momma

I got that part, just not why she went herself and didn’t call the detectives to check it out? This sounds like she went, searched and called the tip line. It’s weird!

20. Insomnia Momma

I also went into social media land to look around, this is all insane! I’ll stick with my normal Websleuth peeps!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.