In case you missed it. Nancy Grace addresses the Burke Ramsey “break.”

I guess Im what you guys like to refer to as an IDI opposed to an RDI.... I myself dont consider myself either one... Im just living in reality, and dont like to see people condemmed on pure rumors and accusations with no concrete evidence to justify it, similar to what has been done to the WM3, they have spent almost 20 years in prison and death row, convicted on nothing but heresay and rumors, with no physical evidence what so ever... that is until now, with new DNA that does not match any of the convicted, I hope that they will get their day in court, and justice will prevail, even though we probably will never know how commited the murders because the investigators in Arkansas are no better than the ones in Colorado! LOL Sorry to get off topic! Anyway here are a few things that point towards the intruder theory...

1. Black Duct Tape. "The black duct tape used on JonBenet's mouth has also not been sourced to defendants. (SMF P 170; PSMF P 170.) Both ends of the duct tape found on her were torn, indicating that it came from a roll of tape that had been used before. (SMF P 171; PSMF P 171.) No similar duct tape was found in the house, nor is there evidence that defendants ever used or owned such duct tape. (SMF P 172; PSMF P 172.)" (Carnes 2003:18).
  2. Cord. "sources for the....cord used in the crime were never located, nor sourced, to defendants' home." (Carnes 2003:10).
  3. Animal Hair on Duct Tape. "Animal hair, alleged to be from a beaver, was found on the duct tape. (SMF P 183; PSMF P 183.) Nothing in defendants' home matches the hair. (SMF P 183; PSMF P 183.)" (Carnes 2003:19).
  4. Animal Hairs on JBR's Hands. "Dark animal hairs were found on JonBenet's hands that also have not been matched to anything in defendants' home. (SMF P 184; PSMF P 184.)" (Carnes 2003:19).
  5. Footprints in Basement. "Several recently-made unidentified shoeprints were found in the basement, imprinted in mold growing on the basement floor. (SMF P 151; PSMF P 151.) In particular, a shoeprint of a "HI-TEC" brand mark on the sole of a shoe was found. (SMF P 152; PSMF P 152.) Defendants do not own any "HI-TEC" brand shoes, and none of the shoes found in their home match the shoeprint marks. (SMF P 153; PSMF P 153.) Another partial shoeprint was found near where JonBenet's body was found. (SMF P 155; PSMF P 155.) This shoeprint left only a partial logo. The owner of the "HI-TEC" shoe that made the shoeprints at the murder scene has never been identified. (SMF P 154, 155; PSMF P 154, 155.)" (Carnes 2003:19).
  6. Palmprint on Wine-Cellar Door. "In addition, on the wine-cellar door, there is a </B>20 palmprint that does not match either of defendants' palmprints. (SMF P 156; PSMF P 156.) The individual to whom it belongs had not yet been identified. (SMF P 156; PSMF P 156.)" (Carnes 2003:19-20). Internet poster Mame asserts: "the story suggesting the handprint is confirmed to be Melinda's is just that....a story. If I recall the report came via a reporter, Charlie Brennan. Remember his footprints in the snow story??? A totally false story."
  7. Baseball Bat. "A baseball bat not owned by the Ramseys found on the north side of the house has fibers consistent with fibers found in the carpet in the basement where JonBenet's body was found. (SMF P 185; PSMF P 185.)" (Carnes 2003:20).
  8. Rope and Bag in JAR Bedroom. "a rope was found inside a brown paper sack in the guest bedroom on the second floor; defendants have indicated that neither of these items belonged to them. (SMF P 181; PSMF P 181.) Regardless of its ownership, there is no explanation why a bag containing a rope would be in the guest bedroom. Further, small pieces of the material on this brown sack were found in the "vacuuming" of JonBenet's bed and in the body bag that was used to transport her body (SMF P 181; PSMF P 181), thereby suggesting that either the bag had been near JonBenet or that someone who had touched the bag had also touched JonBenet." (Carnes 2003:93-94).
  9. Brown Cotton Fibers. "Brown cotton fibers on JonBenet's body, the paintbrush, the duct tape and on the ligature were not sourced and do not match anything in the Ramsey home. (SMF P 181; PSMF P 181.) (Carnes 2003:20).
  10. Caucasian Hair on Blanket. "Likewise, an unidentified Caucasian "pubic or auxiliary" hair, not *1357 matching any Ramsey, was found on the blanket covering JonBenet' body. (SMF P 179-180; PSMF P 179-180.)" (Carnes 2003:96).

I hope enough evidence is still able to be DNA tested using the latest technology.

The Beaver hairs found?? never heard that before. A fur trimmed coat, a hat, I doubt an actual beaver to have been present at the crime.

This addition to the evidence is very compelling that IDI is true.
For those RDI what is your take on the new info that has been posted.
I also had never heard about the bag with rope in it found in a guest bedroom.

I hope enough evidence is still able to be DNA tested using the latest technology.

The Beaver hairs found?? never heard that before. A fur trimmed coat, a hat, I doubt an actual beaver to have been present at the crime.

Years ago I owned a beaver coat and I've owned beaver lined leather gloves. rather pricey but pretty darn popular in Boulder amongest wealthy women, IMO

It is so tiring to see the same misstatements over and over again. The "caucasian" hair found on the blanket WAS sourced to Patsy Ramsey. It was an ancillary hair from her forearm.

Patsy had fur coats, and admitted to owning fur-trimmed boots. But when asked for them, she couldn't find them....

Hair Evidence

Human Hair

• Hair on Blanket
  1. Where Found. "a Caucasian "pubic or auxiliary" hair was found on the blanket covering JonBenet's body. (SMF P 179; PSMF P 179.) The hair does not match that of any Ramsey and has not been sourced. (SMF P 180; PSMF P 180.)" (Carnes 2003:22). According to Rocky Mountain News, "Also, some believe that the most critical piece of evidence seized in the search of the Ramseys' Boulder home may be one that doesn't show up in the 65 pages of documents that were released last week. It's a single pubic hair, found on the blanket that covered JonBenet's ravaged body, where she lay on the bare floor of a small basement room...But that hair doesn't show up on the itemized list of evidence seized at the Ramseys' Boulder home in any way that is clear or obvious."
  2. No Match to Ramseys. "It does not match any member of the Ramsey family,'' said a Ramsey representative who requested anonymity. The failure to trace that hair to anyone inside or outside JonBenet's family has also been confirmed by law enforcement sources.
  3. Significance. "That single hair, I don't want to understate it, is the single most significant thing I've heard," said Denver attorney Scott Robinson. "It's far more significant than all the talk about melting snow, were there footprints or weren't there, a broken window, can you get in or can't you. But that hair -- a defense lawyer can make a lot out of it. "Because," Robinson added, "if I'm the prosecutor, I have to be really worried as to how I can put together a plausible story ... that explains the existence of a pubic hair not belonging to anyone that they know of, on a blanket covering the child. That hair explains why the delay (in making an arrest), why the caution."
  4. This FBI report explains how racial origin can be deduced from a hair sample.

This is very old, dated, and now proven to be misinformation. Lots of websites haven't been updated through the years as evidence has been developed with new investigation.

The "pubic" hair was not only not an intruder's, it turned out not to be a public hair. Even Smit admitted that in his depo in 2001. Smit also said that "ancillary" hair, from a forearm or armpit, wouldn't surprise him if it were the killer's...and then no one ever said a word about it matching the DNA from the "touch" DNA profile. So which is it? The "touch" DNA or the ancillary hair DNA belonged to the killer? Oh, let me quess: it was a foreign faction, so that's where all those footprints and DNA came from--back to the ransom note Patsy wrote....

Oh, wait. Didn't I see some reports that the ancillary hair was finally determined to belong to Patsy? I'm sure I did. But did they test the DNA of it to determine that, or just do a hair comparison again? I have no idea. I can't keep up with all the conflicting reports from 14 years.

And just how did that intruder molest JonBenet before that night and then come back and do it again, murdering her this time? Feeding her pineapple while her family slept nearby? Why would an intruder stage the body? Write a complicated ransom note and leave it when there was no kidnapping? Wipe down the body and redress the child? Wrap her in a blanket? Leave a doll and latch the door?

What I do know is that the Ramseys lied to LE repeatedly, obstructed the investigation, and Patsy wrote the ransom note. Her fibers were tied in the garrote knots, her paintbrush used on the garrote, her pad, her pen, and her ridiculous story about that "lost phone" that is clearly made up as she goes.

Did I mention John's physically impossible story about backing into the basement window he broke, on his knees, in his underwear and shoes, and dropping onto the floor? Ha. Can't be done unless you're two feet long from your knees to your head. Not even then, without bodily injury because you'd have to flop onto your stomach and scrap your knees. He didn't mention that part, did he? Why would he lie like that in the investigation of his own child's murder?

Oh well, believe what you want. Everyone does.

I guess Im what you guys like to refer to as an IDI opposed to an RDI.... I myself dont consider myself either one... Im just living in reality, and dont like to see people condemmed on pure rumors and accusations with no concrete evidence to justify it, similar to what has been done to the WM3, they have spent almost 20 years in prison and death row, convicted on nothing but heresay and rumors, with no physical evidence what so ever... that is until now, with new DNA that does not match any of the convicted, I hope that they will get their day in court, and justice will prevail, even though we probably will never know how commited the murders because the investigators in Arkansas are no better than the ones in Colorado! LOL Sorry to get off topic! Anyway here are a few things that point towards the intruder theory...

1. Black Duct Tape. "The black duct tape used on JonBenet's mouth has also not been sourced to defendants. (SMF P 170; PSMF P 170.) Both ends of the duct tape found on her were torn, indicating that it came from a roll of tape that had been used before. (SMF P 171; PSMF P 171.) No similar duct tape was found in the house, nor is there evidence that defendants ever used or owned such duct tape. (SMF P 172; PSMF P 172.)" (Carnes 2003:18).
  2. Cord. "sources for the....cord used in the crime were never located, nor sourced, to defendants' home." (Carnes 2003:10).
  3. Animal Hair on Duct Tape. "Animal hair, alleged to be from a beaver, was found on the duct tape. (SMF P 183; PSMF P 183.) Nothing in defendants' home matches the hair. (SMF P 183; PSMF P 183.)" (Carnes 2003:19).
  4. Animal Hairs on JBR's Hands. "Dark animal hairs were found on JonBenet's hands that also have not been matched to anything in defendants' home. (SMF P 184; PSMF P 184.)" (Carnes 2003:19).
  5. Footprints in Basement. "Several recently-made unidentified shoeprints were found in the basement, imprinted in mold growing on the basement floor. (SMF P 151; PSMF P 151.) In particular, a shoeprint of a "HI-TEC" brand mark on the sole of a shoe was found. (SMF P 152; PSMF P 152.) Defendants do not own any "HI-TEC" brand shoes, and none of the shoes found in their home match the shoeprint marks. (SMF P 153; PSMF P 153.) Another partial shoeprint was found near where JonBenet's body was found. (SMF P 155; PSMF P 155.) This shoeprint left only a partial logo. The owner of the "HI-TEC" shoe that made the shoeprints at the murder scene has never been identified. (SMF P 154, 155; PSMF P 154, 155.)" (Carnes 2003:19).
  6. Palmprint on Wine-Cellar Door. "In addition, on the wine-cellar door, there is a </B>20 palmprint that does not match either of defendants' palmprints. (SMF P 156; PSMF P 156.) The individual to whom it belongs had not yet been identified. (SMF P 156; PSMF P 156.)" (Carnes 2003:19-20). Internet poster Mame asserts: "the story suggesting the handprint is confirmed to be Melinda's is just that....a story. If I recall the report came via a reporter, Charlie Brennan. Remember his footprints in the snow story??? A totally false story."
  7. Baseball Bat. "A baseball bat not owned by the Ramseys found on the north side of the house has fibers consistent with fibers found in the carpet in the basement where JonBenet's body was found. (SMF P 185; PSMF P 185.)" (Carnes 2003:20).
  8. Rope and Bag in JAR Bedroom. "a rope was found inside a brown paper sack in the guest bedroom on the second floor; defendants have indicated that neither of these items belonged to them. (SMF P 181; PSMF P 181.) Regardless of its ownership, there is no explanation why a bag containing a rope would be in the guest bedroom. Further, small pieces of the material on this brown sack were found in the "vacuuming" of JonBenet's bed and in the body bag that was used to transport her body (SMF P 181; PSMF P 181), thereby suggesting that either the bag had been near JonBenet or that someone who had touched the bag had also touched JonBenet." (Carnes 2003:93-94).
  9. Brown Cotton Fibers. "Brown cotton fibers on JonBenet's body, the paintbrush, the duct tape and on the ligature were not sourced and do not match anything in the Ramsey home. (SMF P 181; PSMF P 181.) (Carnes 2003:20).
  10. Caucasian Hair on Blanket. "Likewise, an unidentified Caucasian "pubic or auxiliary" hair, not *1357 matching any Ramsey, was found on the blanket covering JonBenet' body. (SMF P 179-180; PSMF P 179-180.)" (Carnes 2003:96).

This is so much pure disinformation, it's really irresponsible to put this on this forum. That's my opinion, anyway. I don't have time to go through this nonsense for the thousandth time.

This is so much pure disinformation, it's really irresponsible to put this on this forum. That's my opinion, anyway. I don't have time to go through this nonsense for the thousandth time.

Miss Marple's misinformation page, isn't it? I wonder if HE is still around somewhere...

1.Black Duct Tape. "The black duct tape used on JonBenet's mouth has also not been sourced to defendants. (SMF P 170; PSMF P 170.) Both ends of the duct tape found on her were torn, indicating that it came from a roll of tape that had been used before. (SMF P 171; PSMF P 171.) No similar duct tape was found in the house, nor is there evidence that defendants ever used or owned such duct tape. (SMF P 172; PSMF P 172.)" (Carnes 2003:18).

The tape could have been easily removed from the home by the Ramseys or later by Pam Paugh.
It may have been a remnant from something in the home. Paintings were found that had similar, (but not matching) black duct tape

2.Cord. "sources for the....cord used in the crime were never located, nor sourced, to defendants' home." (Carnes 2003:10).

The cord ould have been easily removed from the home by the Ramseys, or later by Pam Paugh.
It may have been a remnant from something in the home.
(Earlier in December, 1996, PR purchased items from McGuckin’s that were the same value as the black duct tape and cord.)

3.Animal Hair on Duct Tape. "Animal hair, alleged to be from a beaver, was found on the duct tape. (SMF P 183; PSMF P 183.) Nothing in defendants' home matches the hair. (SMF P 183; PSMF P 183.)" (Carnes 2003:19).
4.Animal Hairs on JBR's Hands. "Dark animal hairs were found on JonBenet's hands that also have not been matched to anything in defendants' home. (SMF P 184; PSMF P 184.)" (Carnes 2003:19).

Patsy owned fur coats and fur-trimmed boots.
She may have walked out of the home wearing the source of the animal hair.
It is also possible that the item may have been removed from the home by Pam Paugh.

5.Footprints in Basement. "Several recently-made unidentified shoeprints were found in the basement, imprinted in mold growing on the basement floor. (SMF P 151; PSMF P 151.) In particular, a shoeprint of a "HI-TEC" brand mark on the sole of a shoe was found. (SMF P 152; PSMF P 152.) Defendants do not own any "HI-TEC" brand shoes, and none of the shoes found in their home match the shoeprint marks. (SMF P 153; PSMF P 153.) Another partial shoeprint was found near where JonBenet's body was found. (SMF P 155; PSMF P 155.) This shoeprint left only a partial logo. The owner of the "HI-TEC" shoe that made the shoeprints at the murder scene has never been identified. (SMF P 154, 155; PSMF P 154, 155.)" (Carnes 2003:19).
6.Palmprint on Wine-Cellar Door. "In addition, on the wine-cellar door, there is a </B>20 palmprint that does not match either of defendants' palmprints. (SMF P 156; PSMF P 156.) The individual to whom it belongs had not yet been identified. (SMF P 156; PSMF P 156.)" (Carnes 2003:19-20). Internet poster Mame asserts: "the story suggesting the handprint is confirmed to be Melinda's is just that....a story. If I recall the report came via a reporter, Charlie Brennan. Remember his footprints in the snow story??? A totally false story."

Prints in JonBenet case identified ©Associated Press
August 24, 2002
DENVER -- Investigators have reportedly concluded that a palm print and footprint found in the home of JonBenet Ramsey were made by family members, not an intruder as some have suggested.
Investigators believe the prints found in the basement of the home were not related to the unsolved killing of the 6-year-old girl whose body was found Dec. 26, 1996, the Rocky Mountain News reported Friday. Authorities have known the answers for some time, the newspaper reported.
A footprint found in mold on the floor of the Ramseys' wine cellar, near where the girl's body was found, was linked by investigators to her then-9-year-old brother, Burke. Burke has long since been cleared by authorities.
Investigators also said a palm print on the door leading to the wine cellar is that of Melinda Ramsey, JonBenet's adult half sister, who was in Georgia at the time of the girl's death. The technician who originally ruled her out as the source of the print erred, the newspaper said.
Attorney Lin Wood of Atlanta, who represents JonBenet's parents, John and Patsy Ramsey, said his clients do not dispute the palm-print findings, but he said the family disagrees that the footprint came from Burke. http://www.stpetersburgtimes.com/2002/08/24/Worldandnation/Prints_in_JonBenet_ca.shtm

7.Baseball Bat. "A baseball bat not owned by the Ramseys found on the north side of the house has fibers consistent with fibers found in the carpet in the basement where JonBenet's body was found. (SMF P 185; PSMF P 185.)" (Carnes 2003:20).

The baseball bat could have belonged to BR:
TOM HANEY: How about the bat itself, does that look –
PATSY RAMSEY: Well, I can't say for sure. Burke would probably know.
TOM HANEY: Do you know how many bats he might have had? Would he have had more than one?
PATSY RAMSEY: I don't think so. I mean, I think that looks metal. Metal bats are pretty -- I mean, they are not cheap. So I can't imagine -- I don't think he had more than one, if he had one.
TOM HANEY: But he did have one?
PATSY RAMSEY: It seems like he had one, but I can't say for sure it was that one.

8.Rope and Bag in JAR Bedroom. "a rope was found inside a brown paper sack in the guest bedroom on the second floor; defendants have indicated that neither of these items belonged to them. (SMF P 181; PSMF P 181.) Regardless of its ownership, there is no explanation why a bag containing a rope would be in the guest bedroom. Further, small pieces of the material on this brown sack were found in the "vacuuming" of JonBenet's bed and in the body bag that was used to transport her body (SMF P 181; PSMF P 181), thereby suggesting that either the bag had been near JonBenet or that someone who had touched the bag had also touched JonBenet." (Carnes 2003:93-94).

The rope could have belonged to JAR or BR:
LOU SMIT: John Andrew's bedroom, did you ever recall any rope or cord being in his room?
JOHN RAMSEY: Gee, it's possible, John Andrew loved the outdoors, he was there, I stayed in that room. I know he had seems like he had his backpack there for a while. So it wouldn't be -- I don't remember seeing any, but it wouldn't be –
…
LOU SMIT: But he could have had things there in his backpack?
JOHN RAMSEY: It wouldn't have been out of the question.
also
PATSY RAMSEY: Yeah. I mean, Burke hadsome ropes that he would play with throughsomething out on the playground, you know, in that, in that picture yesterday the rope around the, the fort, you know, or something.
TOM HANEY: Right.

9.Brown Cotton Fibers. "Brown cotton fibers on JonBenet's body, the paintbrush, the duct tape and on the ligature were not sourced and do not match anything in the Ramsey home. (SMF P 181; PSMF P 181.) (Carnes 2003:20).

Once again it’s possible the the Ramseys or Pam Paugh removed the source of the fibers.
Did JR own a pair of brown cotton gloves? Patsy almost said yes in the following interview.

Q. Did you own gardening gloves?
A. I don't think so, no.
Q. Do you recall ever seeing in your house brown kind of work gloves, cotton?
A. Brown cotton? John had – I don't remember brown work gloves.
…
Q. (By Mr. Kane) You started to say that John had. John had what?
MR. WOOD: Let's see exactly whatshe said.
MR. KANE: Lin, she said John had30 seconds ago. What did John have?
MR. WOOD: Excuse me. The question was, do you recall ever seeing in your house brown kind of work gloves, cotton,and you went brown cotton, and you said John had, and you said I don't remember brown.
All I want to do is put it in the context of what she said. Do you remember saying that?
THE WITNESS: Yes.
MR. WOOD: Now, Mr. Kane, go right ahead.
Q. (By Mr. Kane) Now that you've had time to think about it for a minute, what did John have?
A. What kind of gloves did he have?
Q. What were you about to say? Yousaid John had.
A. John had ski gloves.
Q. (By Mr. Levin) In addition to his ski gloves, Mrs. Ramsey, do you recall John having any kind of work gloves that hemight have kept in the car if he had to change a tire or anything like that?
A. No.
24 Q. Just for clarification, for the
25 record, when you say no, does that mean no,
1 you don't recall whether he did or didn't or
2 no, he did not own any work gloves?
3 A. I don't recall that he did. You
4 will have to ask him if he did.
5 Q. Fair enough. Thank you.
…
7 Q. (By Mr. Morrissey) What color were the ski gloves that you were thinking about?
A. It seems to me like they were black. I can't be sure, but I think they were black. They were the puffy kind.

10.Caucasian Hair on Blanket. "Likewise, an unidentified Caucasian "pubic or auxiliary" hair, not *1357 matching any Ramsey, was found on the blanket covering JonBenet' body. (SMF P 179-180; PSMF P 179-180.)" (Carnes 2003:96).

One pubic or auxiliary hair found on the white blanket in wine cellar - reportedly belonged to Patsy Ramsey via mitochondrial DNA testing.
Carol McKinley, FoxNews, 2002
In the civil trial from which this “information” flowed from, Lin Wood gave the Ramsey side of the case. There was no rebuttal or contrary view presented.
My response is highlighted in blue.

Long before I was a member here, I use to read this forum frequently. Long enough to remember a rather prominent poster some may remember named Blue Crab.

His theory was that a member of a group of students (at least one of them) at CU Bolder were involved in JBR's murder and that Burke Ramsey....at the very least....awoke and saw someone he recognized in the house the night of the murder.

In the interim....John and Patsy suspected Burke and conspired to cover up and protect him.

I have to say...after all these years...this theory has a 'whiff' of credibility to me although I still think it could have been a random killer/stalker that entered the home after a lot of planning and killed the child and made it look like something else.

Hypotheticaly, lets suppose Patsy killed JB for whatever reason, she wet the bed, or whatever you want to belive, on Christmas Eve, okay so her daughter is dead, she decides to cover up what shes done by writing this fake ransom note, then she stages a murder in the basement? Calls the police.... okay why wouldnt she remove JB from the home, if she wanted the police to think JB was taken, why stage a murder? And then when the police come over and search the home they dont find JB, if you belive John knew, why would he then find her, why not let her stay in the basement, get rid of her later, if they took the time to rid the home of the duct tape but not the body? It just seems so crazy!

I'm glad to know I'm not the only one whom Nancy disGrace makes physically ill. She used to be on in the breakroom where I worked and was unable to change channels. I would take my breaks outside. Did anyone summarize what this was about? I'm not into abuse no matter how interested I may be I won't watch her.

I'm glad to know I'm not the only one whom Nancy disGrace makes physically ill. She used to be on in the breakroom where I worked and was unable to change channels. I would take my breaks outside. Did anyone summarize what this was about? I'm not into abuse no matter how interested I may be I won't watch her.
The transcript is easier to handle.
http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1009/30/ng.01.html

Well good luck solving the case, Im so sure you guys will!!!

In the civil trial from which this “information” flowed from, Lin Wood gave the Ramsey side of the case. There was no rebuttal or contrary view presented.
My response is highlighted in blue.

You are a saint and a gentleman...or woman. That's a lot of work.

So just to help out, here's my favorite example of how much Intruder Smit's expertise and honesty could be trusted.

He swore under oath in his Wolf deposition about the "paper bag fibers" in the bed and body bag being evidence left by the intruder, when he brought the rope in a brown paper bag. Carnes was so impressed that this was evidence of an intruder, she included it in her OPINION when she dismissed the case (BEFORE a trial).

But here we see, in the '98 interview transcripts provided by none other than Team Ramsey, that Smit in fact knew those paper bags were actually brought to the crime scene for evidence collection, as every detective knows:

Lou Smit interviewing John Ramsey:

[evidence photos numbers]

0534-20) LOU SMIT: John Andrew's bedroom, did you ever recall any rope or cord being in his room? JOHN RAMSEY: Gee, it's possible, John Andrew loved the outdoors, he was there, I stayed in that room. I know he had seems like he had his backpack there for a while. So it wouldn't be -- I don't remember seeing any, but it wouldn't be --

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(0535-16) LOU SMIT: But he could have had things there in his backpack? JOHN RAMSEY: It wouldn't have been out of the question. LOU SMIT: Just for the camera, the photographs we are looking at is photo 113, 114, 115 and 116. - (0535-24) BRYAN MORGAN: May I ask just one question. Can you tell us if this is the form in which it was originally found? LOU SMIT: No, that's the bag it was put in for evidence. BRYAN MORGAN: So the paper bag is just in evidence. LOU SMIT: Evidence bag. And again that was just found in the room, and it was found in a bag in her room, that's all I can tell you at this time.

[crime scene photo numbers]
#116 -- --

Haney interviewing Patsy Ramsey (6/98)

Paper Bag (police bag) (0519-07) TOM HANEY: Next we have photos that are numbered 113. PATSY RAMSEY: Uh-huh (yes). TOM HANEY: Which is a paper bag. PATSY RAMSEY: Uh-huh (yes). TOM HANEY: And then 114 is the contents of that. TRIP DeMUTH: The paper bag is a police bag and this came out of here. PATSY RAMSEY: Oh, this was in here? TRIP DeMUTH: Correct? PATSY RAMSEY: Oh. TRIP DeMUTH: And there's another picture of that same item in 115 and 116. Why don't you look those over at your leisure. PATSY RAMSEY: I don't recognize it, specifically.

And here's a breathtaking record at ACandyRose's website of how shamelessly Team Ramsey spread that disinformation for years in the media:

http://www.acandyrose.com/s-evidence-rope.htm

Whomever you believe to be the killer, this is simply astonishingly duplicitous for the parent's lawyers, investigators, and they themselves to spread these kinds of lies about the case and evidence. Why would they do that?

Here is the worst: check out the autopsy report and you might be shocked to find what any detective should know like he knows not to break the chain of custody with evidence or conspire with the prime suspects. The paper bag fibers in the body bag with JonBenet didn't come from any intruder, either.

AUTOPSY REPORT
NAME: RAMSEY, JONBENET AUTOPSY NO. 96A-155
DOB: 08/06/90 DEATH D/T: 12/26/96 @ 1323
SEX: F ID NO: 137712
PATH MD: MEYER COR/MEDREC#: 1714-96-A
TYPE: COR

[snip]

EVIDENCE: Items turned over to the Boulder Police Department as evidence include: Fibers and hair from clothing and body surfaces; ligatures; clothing; vaginal swabs and smears; rectal swabs and smears; oral swabs and smears; paper bags from hands, fingernail clippings, jewelry, paper bags from feet; white body bag; sample of head hear, eyelashes and eyebrows; swabs from right and left thighs and right cheek; red top and purple top tubes of blood.
END OF REPORT

Chris Wolf got screwed...again.

and what was that crap about the shoe print? I thought that too had long been identified.

When Nancy asked the guy if it was possible the DNA in her panties could have been cause by a factory worker...and he went on and on about laundry..and detergent...it's really a miracle my head did not explode! I had to shut it off early last night and finish this morning. I thought for sure my puter screen would be covered in "head juice" before the show ended! lol

linda, I just caught the replay of that show, and I know EXACTLY how you feel! There were at least six times when I was literally screaming at the TV. My poor brother, he thought I'd gone psycho. As it is, I'm mad enough to chew nails off a fence!

Just to hit some of the low points:

--Schiller said that Patsy scored inconclusive on a police lie detector test, then passed one from, and I quote, "independent examiners."

EXCUSE ME??!! They never TOOK a lie detector test from the police. Those "independent" examiners were shysters bought and paid-for by the Rs to give them a lie detector test that they could claim they passed. The first one couldn't get better than "inconclusive" from PR and immediately quit. The Rs then shopped around until they found one who fudged the questions enough so Patsy could claim she passed, and even then it took her three tries to get it right!

--As for that blithering idiot talking about the detergent, are you kidding me? What's wrong, Nancy? Couldn't you get ONE *advertiser censored**ING PERSON who actually KNEW ANYTHING about this case?

To sum up in one word:

AAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

Oh, you should watch it. You'd love it. It was an IDI's wet dream.

Nothing but one completely erroneous statement after another for 30 min's. No one remembered the most basic, undisputed facts about the case, but that didn't stop them from making up their own. Lots of speculation was presented by Nancy G., who was channeling the Ramseys' every thought and feeling at one point.

While all the talking heads were solidly sympathetic with the Ramseys, declaring them DNA-innocent, Nancy fell down the credibility scale about 100 points to anyone who knows anything about the case, because she obviously didn't care if she or her guests knew what they were talking about or not.

Boy, if that doesn't sum it up to the very inch, I'll eat my computer screen!

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cindy88
Back