IN IN - Ciera Breland Locklair 31, last seen in GA, POI husband Xavier Breland Jr, Carmel, 25 Feb 2022

vls12345

Reaction score
It's been quite a while since we have heard anything. This case is local to me, since Carmel is my neighboring city. Not very familiar with Georgia, MOO but I think if they haven't found something (whether it be Ciera, or traces of her) then it is very possible that if she was killed her body was dumped along the way back to Indiana. That is quite a long area to search, and if XB won't talk then law enforcement won't have a good idea of exactly where to pinpoint the search. I'm sincerely hoping Ciera will be found soon, whatever the case. I cannot imagine being her family right now.

I agree. I think at this point, it is likely she will only be found by someone happening to stumble across her remains. If she's found at all.

I don't see XB ever choosing to talk. And as far as we know, his family hasn't been forthcoming with any info they might have.

It's utterly heartbreaking.

MOO.

Dargon335

Insufficient facts invite speculation.
Reaction score
I don't see XB ever choosing to talk. And as far as we know, his family hasn't been forthcoming with any info they might have.
AFAIK, his (XB's) father, mother, and other family members have done nothing publicly to assist with locating Ciera.

Unlike Ciera's family, I have not seen any interviews or MSM appearances by XBs family. I do not recall seeing his family assisting with searches, putting up MP flyers, etc. We would hope they are fully cooperating with LE, but it's possible they have been advised not to make any public statements or appearances.

AtlantaBourne

Reaction score
AFAIK, his (XB's) father, mother, and other family members have done nothing publicly to assist with locating Ciera.

Unlike Ciera's family, I have not seen any interviews or MSM appearances by XBs family. I do not recall seeing his family assisting with searches, putting up MP flyers, etc. We would hope they are fully cooperating with LE, but it's possible they have been advised not to make any public statements or appearances.
Or is there another reason? They know they would be wasting their time??
I do think XB's mother turned over the security video to LE which turned out to be the last time CB was seen. I saw a news report in IN that XB's father 1st took care of the baby after XB's arrest. Not sure if this is verified.
This case is just so awful. Sunday would have been CB's 1st Mother's Day in a normal world.
So just MOO.

Dargon335

Reaction score
Still no updates that I could find in Ciera's case. The only recent mention I found was this, but there is no new information here:

[...]
FBI offers reward – The FBI in Atlanta is offering a reward of up to $10,000 for information leading to the whereabouts of Ciera (Locklair) Breland, who has been missing since Feb. 24. Breland, a Carmel resident, was last known to be visiting her family in John’s Creek, Ga., the week of Feb. 20 with her husband, Xavier Breland, their 5-month old son and their white labradoodle. Breland’s husband reported her missing on Feb. 26 to the Carmel Police Dept., however, there is no evidence Breland ever returned home. Breland’s last known location was at 10545 Highgate Manor Ct. in John’s Creek at 7:17 p.m. on Feb. 24. She was driving a white 2017 Volkswagen Tiguan with Georgia tag RMB 5869. Anyone with information is asked to contact the Johns Creek Police Tip Line at 678-474-1610, CPD at 317-571-2500.
[...]

Carmel in brief — May 17, 2022

Dargon335

Reaction score
Yes, not having any new information in Ciera's case is very concerning. LE hasn't released anything new recently AFAIK. Since that last reported sighting on video at XB's mother's residence there's been no sign of Ciera.

Armchair63

Reaction score
Still no updates that I could find in Ciera's case. The only recent mention I found was this, but there is no new information here:

[...]
FBI offers reward – The FBI in Atlanta is offering a reward of up to $10,000 for information leading to the whereabouts of Ciera (Locklair) Breland, who has been missing since Feb. 24. Breland, a Carmel resident, was last known to be visiting her family in John’s Creek, Ga., the week of Feb. 20 with her husband, Xavier Breland, their 5-month old son and their white labradoodle. Breland’s husband reported her missing on Feb. 26 to the Carmel Police Dept., however, there is no evidence Breland ever returned home. Breland’s last known location was at 10545 Highgate Manor Ct. in John’s Creek at 7:17 p.m. on Feb. 24. She was driving a white 2017 Volkswagen Tiguan with Georgia tag RMB 5869. Anyone with information is asked to contact the Johns Creek Police Tip Line at 678-474-1610, CPD at 317-571-2500.
[...]

Carmel in brief — May 17, 2022

imstilla.grandma

Believer of Miracles
Reaction score

'I'm really scared': Texts reveal missing Indiana woman, Ciera Breland, lived in fear of her husband

Last edited by a moderator:

Armchair63

Reaction score
There appears to be nothing new in the
Ciera Breland case . Her husband Xavier Breland
Is being held in coweta county jail on Unrelated stalking charges .
They need to keep applying the pressure.

52101015727_84a3c1230f_o 2.jpg