IN - Couple charged with abandonment of adopted child after legally changing her age, Sept 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
Interesting she was on The Agenda with Steve Paikin TVO Canada in 2013. She never once mentioned her adopted daughter. It's as if the girl never existed. She has acute diarhea of the mouth. She won't stop talking about herself. Yet not one single word about the poor girl she abandoned.

@gitana1 is this the same woman? I couldn’t figure it out.

Never mind just looked at the Facebook page wow

I didn't put any links in since I have not seen it confirmed in MSM that the parent/author are one in the same; however, there is a LOT of evidence that this is the same person, which makes me question heavily the mother's version of events. The abandoned child mentions the rest of the family "moved to Canada" and left her behind and this aligns with the author of "the spark" moving to canada for their child (still a minor) to attend the university physics program.

How do think they were able to change her age?

They had to either find a doctor who was willing to change the age, get a statement from her or an outside source from the Ukraine and/or falsify documents.

If they're telling the truth about her age I have a feeling they were in on any scam to pretend she was younger.

There is a reason they paid for that apartment.

Interesting she was on The Agenda with Steve Paikin TVO Canada in 2013. She never once mentioned her adopted daughter. It's as if the girl never existed. She has acute diarhea of the mouth. She won't stop talking about herself. Yet not one single word about the poor girl she abandoned.

Her social media is full of selfies. Nothing really of her family. Her latest post is an exercise in narcissism, IMO.

They had to either find a doctor who was willing to change the age, get a statement from her or an outside source from the Ukraine and/or falsify documents.

If they're telling the truth about her age I have a feeling they were in on any scam to pretend she was younger.

There is a reason they paid for that apartment.
So weird they adopted her in 2010 yet no mention of her ever in interviews,or pics with her. Zero mention of her on FB. Lots of stuff with everyone but the adopted girl. No happy adoption announcements, etc.

Last edited:
I'm so confused?!
It's really weird. She's all over social media,YouTube, writing books, on news interviews. Can't shut about anything but the daughter they adopted. I would think as much as she loves to drone on,an on about what a miracle worker,and super mom she is that she would make a big Todo about adopting a daughter. Makes me wonder if the adoption was even legal.
MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member