IN IN - Damarius Kelly, 20, Michigan City, 26 Nov 2014

Discussion in 'Cold Cases' started by margol29, Dec 2, 2014.

1. margol29

margol29 Member

http://www.examiner.com/article/family-seeks-public-s-help-when-indiana-man-vanishes-hours-before-thanksgiving

2. Loading...

3. SurfieTX

SurfieTX New Member

4. Aeronomy

Aeronomy New Member

No, this guy didn't willingly take off and go anywhere, IMO. Something happened to him before Thanksgiving or he would have picked up the money his sister wired him days before.

He lived with his girlfriend and her mom who allege they last saw him around 1:30 Wednesday morning. However, his sister wired him money on the Monday prior to Thanksgiving and it was never picked up. So when was the last time someone other than his girlfriend's family had seen him? The article above states there have been possible sightings of him, but really? He's wandering around town and not bothering to get the money his sister sent? If it weren't for Thanksgiving . . . I wonder if he'd have been reporting missing as of yet by those also living in the home (girlfriend and her mom).

His girlfriend said she thinks he may be heading to Milwaukee, also saying, "He said he wanted to try and join the Jobs Corps up there. I think he might be trying to catch a bus or get someone we don't know about to help him get up there."http://www.examiner.com/article/fam...ndiana-man-vanishes-hours-before-thanksgiving Yeah, okay, he's going to catch a bus, head north, maybe get someone NO ONE KNOWS ABOUT to help him, and all the while ignore the fact there's money from a wire transfer (that he's expecting) waiting on him. . . sigh.

I hope my thoughts are wrong. I hope he did up and leave.

5. margol29

margol29 Member

I agree with you, Aeronomy, I know that I would not leave town if money was waiting for me at the Western Union.

There is very little press on this story. Has anyone been interviewed other than the girlfriend and her family? His friends should be able to help with the last known sightings, too.

I hope he is found safe!!

6. mikkismom

mikkismom Active Member

7. OkieGranny

OkieGranny New Member Staff Member Forum Coordinators