IN - Delano Wilson, 1 mo., Indianapolis, 27 Aug 2014 - #2

I found it. OP Ontario Mom, of course! :bow:

Way way way too many holes in this story of abduction. If we're all seeing it, and virtually everyone commenting on msm posts is seeing it, surely LE see it even clearer. I suspect that precious little guy was gone LONG before that 911 call was ever made. Of course, I'd be delighted to be proven wrong.

"A half-block south, Dan Segner was standing outside an auto repair shop building and storage lot that he owns. Segner said he was working there at the time the child was reported to have been kidnapped Wednesday, but said he did not see the man or child. He said if anyone had come around the business his watchdog would have made him aware of that. Segner said he did see a woman he later realized was the child's mother walking south on Chase Street, which is one block east of Harding, a little before 1 p.m. The family's home is on Chase. He said she walked to the corner of Oliver and Chase, but he never saw her return. She did not appear to be walking casually like others he often sees in the neighborhood, he said, and she was pacing at the intersection "like she was looking for someone." Segner said he was interviewed by police and told them what he had observed. Specifically, he said they asked if he had seen a man and baby. "I told them no," he said."

http://www.indystar.com/story/news/...month-old-boy-abducted-indianapolis/14717055/ More and more and more holes with every article I read.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=10907427

TP was seen outside the Auto Body Shop... We now know that WW had her phone.

:(

:gaah:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I finally read the probable cause - couldn't bring myself to do it earlier. LE knew (as we suspected) right away that WW's story was bull.

MOO: The baby's body is unrecoverable.

I finally read the probable cause - couldn't bring myself to do it earlier. LE knew (as we suspected) right away that WW's story was bull.

I agree meanmaryjean :(

Also from the probable cause, TP was worried when she looked out on the porch around 11:45 and didn't see WW or Delano. She used her sister's phone to call her phone (in WW's possession) and it went to voice mail. She then went searching for them. Why didn't she try to call WW's phone?

Yep. The slam dunk for me is that the surveillance camera caught WW walking on Henry St. towards Chase and the alley where the alleged abduction took place - with no baby. The "abduction" alley is west of Chase.

Plus, during that same time the camera caught witness WD (driving a red pickup) on Henry St. passing WW at Chase St. WD said WW was running westbound towards Harding and then slowed to a walk when he saw him.

IOW, WW was seen walking from east to west on Henry with no baby prior to the alleged abduction in the alley west of Chase St. Even if the camera's clock is off by a minute or two there still was no baby to be snatched.

So, yet another question: Where was WW coming from? What was he doing walking on Henry St. without Delano? Did he even have Delano with him in the first place when he walked out of his house?

I also took a streetview "walk" around on the map. Wow, there are tons of places to put a body! Just the number of garbage cans lining the alleys would take days to search. And all those industrial companies. I agree - it would take a real fluke of luck to find Delano at this point. :(

Well I just had a terribly sickening thought as to why WW was seen in various places and why Taniashia was also seen in 2 different places.

The blood in the bathroom. Maybe they disposed of him in pieces to different areas. I don't like typing that, at all. :(

I agree meanmaryjean :(

Also from the probable cause, TP was worried when she looked out on the porch around 11:45 and didn't see WW or Delano. She used her sister's phone to call her phone (in WW's possession) and it went to voice mail. She then went searching for them. Why didn't she try to call WW's phone?

Good question about the phones. The only reason I can think of for WW to have her phone (the Samsung) instead of just using his own, is that his was a pay as you go and out of minutes and/or no data available.

ETA: the other phone he had on him was a Kyocera according to the PC. I knew that sounded familiar so I just did a basic search & that's essentially a cheap $50 pay as you go phone in the US. I remember seeing that phone when we were looking to replace our daughter's lost phone. My best guess is, his phone was out of minutes/data.

Good point. It would also explain the need to go out on the porch to get a WiFi connection if what they claim is true.

I think a slightly more mundane reason she called her phone and not his: She knew her own number and not his.

I cannot tell you ANYONE'S phone number anymore, because my phone stores them and I never have to dial.

I think a slightly more mundane reason she called her phone and not his: She knew her own number and not his.

I cannot tell you ANYONE'S phone number anymore, because my phone stores them and I never have to dial.

That's also possible as well. All my kids have phones and I don't know any of their numbers by memory, I just pull them up in my phone. Although, her's is the phone (the Samsung) the creepy "abducted children" searches were done on, so that tells me his was just a pay as you go and out of minutes/data. Otherwise he'd have used his own. Unless... he purposely WANTED those searches to be traced back to her phone, instead of his?

I think they BOTH know where Delano is, or at least WAS, as of August 2014. One of them just needs to crack, grow a moral, and tell LE where he was put. It's over and they both know it. Now it's time to do the right thing (not that it wasn't time at 3am on August 27th) and give that baby a proper goodbye and let that community begin to heal from this.

Do we know for sure the Samsung belonged to TP? I may have missed that, my eyes are beginning to cross :(

TP said Delano was cold to the touch. She K N E W.

Here's what all she said:

Prior to her getting into the shower (around 10 am) she felt Delano's arm and said he was cold. She also said she put her hand under Delano's nose and felt warmth. She also said she felt his stomach and it felt full. She saw “snot” coming out of his nose. Earlier she said clear snot like liquid was coming out of Delano's mouth, which WW wiped away.

So the question is whether Delano was alive or dead at that point. If he was dead how then could she not notice from all that touching? Is it even possible to miss the obvious, like rigor mortis? And if he was alive and finally sleeping peacefully then why would WW kill him?

Hinky stinky.

Ignoring the family's timeline statements for the moment and just looking at the witness statements, here's what we've got:

3:00 am - PT hears screaming, cussing and people running up and down stairs for 15 to 20 minutes.

8:30 am - CR sees WW run out of the alley onto Henry St. and head east towards Chase St. He's “drenched in sweat.”

10:30 am – DK sees WW and TP climbing over a guardrail at I-70 and S. Holt Rd.

12:01 pm - Camera and WN see WW walking westbound on Henry St., past Chase towards the alley. Delano is not with him.

12:02 pm – CR sees WW again, stumbling out of the alley. He leans against a garage and is on his cell phone. She sees a blue car turn out of the alley and head towards Harding. Then she sees WW sit down on the grass.

12:02 pm - WW calls 911

12:10 pm – AP sees WW lying in the alley. He tells her he's already called the police.

12:20 pm (approx.) - AT talks to TP. TP says “My baby was so cold, Willie said he was going outside to warm the baby up.”

Just for a visual I mapped it out. The end result is like watching an ant colony's movements.

MsMarple you are awesome. I consider your and Ontario Mom's efforts to be tremendous toward calling attention to the huge discrepancies that have existed since August 27th. In fact, everyone who has chimed in is helping those who are reading the thread, WSers and visitors alike to really see just how HINKY this all is!

Baby Delano has no voice, and tragically, we now know he never will again. We must continue to speak up and speak out on this case. The PCA is only the beginning. I firmly believe LE has much, much more evidence against WW (and maybe even TS). They're biding their time, and I am just impatiently :waiting: because not knowing where this tiny little one is has caused me many sleepless nights, to the point that I've confused case details (and I thank you all for setting me straight).

This case is driving me batty. I can't stand the thought of his little body never being able to be properly put to rest. This is what the LaMar family is facing, as the three year anniversary of Sierra's disappearance looms in March. It is a fate no child should have to endure.

I hope that whoever knows what happened will speak up, or that LE's continued endeavors will bring this child home. It is only right, and what he absolutely deserves.

#FindBabyDelano

:candle:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MsMarple can we add the searches and downloading of missing children sites at 9:34 am through 10:23 am per probable cause statement? (page 22)

MsMarple can we add the searches and downloading of missing children sites at 9:34 am through 10:23 am per probable cause statement? (page 22)

3:00 am - PT hears screaming, cussing and people running up and down stairs for 15 to 20 minutes.

8:30 am - CR sees WW run out of the alley onto Henry St. and head east towards Chase St. He's “drenched in sweat.”

9:24 to 10:23 am – WW uses Samsung phone to download 24 Internet searches on missing children, including; “Infant Abduction Statistics,” 12 facts on child abductions, us/missing children fast-facts, missing children who were found, missing children in the usa, www.missingkids.com, missing infants in usa, missing infants 2014, child kidnapping, babies kidnapping stories, babies who've been abducted and not found.

12:01 pm - Camera and WN see WW walking westbound on Henry St., past Chase towards the alley. Delano is not with him.

12:02 pm – CR sees WW again, stumbling out of the alley. He leans against a garage and is on his cell phone. She sees a blue car turn out of the alley and head towards Harding. Then she sees WW sit down on the grass.

12:10 pm – AP sees WW lying in the alley. He tells her he's already called the police.

12:20 pm (approx.) - AT talks to TP. TP says “My baby was so cold, Willie said he was going outside to warm the baby up.”

This makes my blood boil. Look at all the time and effort WW put into hiding what he did and protecting his own butt. Why couldn't he have spent a little time comforting poor little Delano when he didn't feel good instead of silencing him?

MsMarple, can you also add to your timeline when and by whom TP was seen walking and looking around frantically near the corner? Much appreciated - great timeline of the witnessed events.

MsMarple, can you also add to your timeline when and by whom TP was seen walking and looking around frantically near the corner? Much appreciated - great timeline of the witnessed events.

Here it is. http://www.indystar.com/story/news/...month-old-boy-abducted-indianapolis/14717055/

However, Segner said he did see a woman, who he later realized was the child's mother, walking south on Chase Street, which is one block east of Harding, just before 1 p.m. The family's home is on Chase.

Segner said she walked to the corner of Oliver and Chase, but he never saw her return. She did not appear to be walking casually, he said, but instead was pacing at the intersection, "like she was looking for someone."

He was interviewed by police, Segner said, and he told them what he had observed. Specifically, he said they asked whether he had seen a man and baby.

"I told them no," he said.

I had to tweak the approximate times at the end a little bit but here you go:

9:24 to 10:23 am – WW uses Samsung phone to download 24 Internet searches on missing children, including; “Infant Abduction Statistics,” 12 facts on child abductions, us/missing children fast-facts, missing children who were found, missing children in the usa, www.missingkids.com, missing infants in usa, missing infants 2014, child kidnapping, babies kidnapping stories, babies who've been abducted and not found.

12:50 pm (approx.) - DS sees TP walking southbound down Chase St. to Oliver. She stops at the corner and paces, "like she was looking for someone." (per msm). This agrees with TP's statement.

1 pm (approx.) - AT talks to TP. TP says “My baby was so cold, Willie said he was going outside to warm the baby up.”

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Annie151
Back