IN - Emma Sweet, 2, (died), Dad and truck found, Bartholomew Co, 24 Nov 2021 *arrest*

Whether he’s violent or not, he should have NEVER been in charge of that baby. People who use meth have absolutely no right to be driving around in a few thousand pound death missile.
Sure he loves his daughter, everyone keeps mentioning that. But obviously he loved his meth too because he’s had YEARS of second chances and the opportunity to get clean and yet here we are, searching for this beautiful baby girl in deep, murky waters because he and the rest of the family are in denial that he’s an addict.
I am sorry for the mother and everyone else but that girl should have never been allowed to go with him. Period.
He didn’t pack a diaper bag or anything but they were gone for 2-3 days?? The whole thing makes me sick and angry. MOO.

Rachael Wilkerson
@Rach_TV_

UPDATE: here are pictures of what’s believed to be Emma Sweet’s coat. The sheriff’s office confirms citizens led them to this recovery. Authorities say finding her coat was key today. They are focused on finding Emma. They say they won’t stop searching until she is found
@wrtv

FFOX-25WYAIA4QN

FFOX-2-XEAcneWt

FFOX-21XoAwaWHM

FFOX-24XwAQAgWO

But why would he be exhausted? It doesn't look like the water would have been more than chest high to him. It's not even turbulent water, from what I see. He should have been able to grab the baby and walk to shore. I wonder what happened?

edit: Looking at the picture again it does look like there are currents in the water. Still, would think he could walk out being that shallow and close to shore.
It was a 15 foot fall into the water. He could have hit his head and been disoriented.

UPDATE | Agencies have begun pulling in their boats from the White River where crews have been searching for 2-year-old Emma Sweet since Friday. We’ll be LIVE from the sheriff’s office at 2 p.m. with an update from officials.
That doesn’t sound good if they are pulling boats in....

Did I hear correctly that JS will be taken/booked into the jail after he's released from the hospital? The sheriff referred to the needle as "drug paraphernalia" and said something about a 72 hour hold..

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MaryEllen77
Back