IN - Four adults, 3 kids found murdered in Indianapolis home, 1 June 2006

From what I understand... at the time the article was posted swat had surrounded one place on the east side hoping to get another suspect.

cammy-g said:
Maybe I missed something but it seems like everyone ran with the feces flinging.

I at first was thinking he had aids, thus the assault with bodily fluids.
There was no running with anything.Normally if someone is charged with that,it is while they are incarcerated an it it done on Correctional Officers.
If he has HIV an had unprotected sex with someone then he would most likely get a reckless endangerment charge from that.
He could have been charged with the assault with body fluids after he was incarcerated.Many states carry a felony charge with that act.There are inmates that say "I have aids and I am going to spit on you..."(they say other things also)

FOX has the situation live now. Just what did these creeps hope to gain?

I am watching the story on Fox News,so far,2 different reporters called Desmond Turner "Desmond Howard".Then a police spokesperson refered to him as "Desmond Williams".Does anyone know the name of the person caught?

I believe it's Desmond Turner that is surrounded. I have not heard on local channels yet the name of person captured. CathieQ have you heard anything?
Amy

Yes, I know I'm constantly either tripping on my tongue or pulling my foot and shoe out of my mouth.
Amy

cammy-g said:
Often news people screw up, North Carolina for a case in North Dakota etc.

I would just think the Desmond Howard comes from the fact he won the Heissman trophy, more of an easy name to slip up with, Try talking alot to the public on a microphone, you will slip up on some of the simplest things

dottierainbow said:
Yes, I know I'm constantly either tripping on my tongue or pulling my foot and shoe out of my mouth.
Amy

The news is constantly trying to outscoop others. We do something similar. But the faster it gets out there the better it is for a resolve. So, you are doing great.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CourtandSims4
Back