Found Deceased IN - Greg Perry, 55, Indianapolis, 25 May 2017

Discussion in 'Located Persons Discussion' started by LisaWL7TR, May 31, 2017.

1. LisaWL7TR

LisaWL7TR New Member

Friends and family of Greg Perry are desperately searching for him.

Perry, 55, was last seen leaving his office in the 6400 block of Carrollton Avenue on May 25 at 3 p.m.

Perry drives a dark green 2002 Mazda Miata with Native American license plate NA1595. The vehicle’s passenger side door is smashed in.

Police say Perry appears to be suffering from untreated depression, and he has attempted suicide in the past. The last time he tried to commit suicide, he purchased a gun and traveled to Brown County.

http://fox59.com/2017/05/31/family-friends-search-for-indianapolis-man-missing-for-a-week/

[​IMG]

2. Loading...

3. Whiskers16

Whiskers16 Well-Known Member

4. BFan60

BFan60 New Member

Has anyone checked the great mother gathering in Maine? It's going on now till June 4.

5. elluin

elluin New Member

Hello, friend of Greg Perry here. Hoping he is found safe and able to return home soon.

6. AnaPisces

AnaPisces Well-Known Member

Attached Files:

7. LisaWL7TR

LisaWL7TR New Member

Welcome to websleuths elluin. Sorry your friend is missing.

8. elluin

elluin New Member

Thank you. I am trying to remain hopeful.

9. ShelliMack82

ShelliMack82 New Member

Hope he is found safe and my thoughts​ and prayers to friends and family 💜💜💜

Sent from my LG-K371 using Tapatalk

10. KelsK

KelsK New Member

I'm sorry for what you and his friends and family must be going through. Prayers for him to come home safe. Have people been checking Brown County's State Park? I would think if he's suffering from depression, he'd do something similiar as the last time, but that's just a guess/opinion. I hope Greg knows how loved he is.

11. Laughing

Laughing Well-Known Member

Thanks for finding us & adding your perspective and knowledge. Anything more we should know about Gregg or his habits?

Years ago my BFF was married in Brown County State Park!

Please consider becoming verified as an Insider for Gregg's sake. You can use Search for more information, probably alert your own post & a Moderator will respond.

12. Laughing

Laughing Well-Known Member

Thanks for finding us & adding your perspective and knowledge. Anything more we should know about Gregg or his habits?

Years ago my BFF was married in Brown County State Park!

Please consider becoming verified as an Insider for Gregg's sake. You can use Search for more information, probably alert your own post & a Moderator will respond.

13. Lalipop

Lalipop Active Member

14. Yeahbabs

Yeahbabs Member

That is tragic. I saw 5 updates on this thread and felt sure there would be good news.

I am from the area and Greg looks so familiar to me. I still haven't figured out how I know him.

My heart breaks for his whole family and group of friends and loved ones, but most especially for his son who was recently graduating. I hope he can become an adult with the understanding that his father loved him dearly but became a victim of a disease that can succumb one whose brain is not functioning properly, just as he could have died from pancreatitis if his pancreas stopped functioning properly.

We're all praying for you, and for everyone else who needs help and maybe doesn't know how to get it. It's there. We're here. Please let someone know when you need them.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

15. FlyerFan28

FlyerFan28 Member

I'm from Indy/Carmel and didn't know him but a great deal of my friends did. It is so tragic.

16. LisaWL7TR

LisaWL7TR New Member

RIP Greg