GUILTY In - Halee Rathgeber, 20, Fatally Shot, Warrick County, 24 April 2017 *arrest*

I believe it was the Snapchat video, that the judge wouldn’t allow. It’s hearsay and judge wouldn’t allow it. Which IMO he shouldn’t

Im refering to the geo cell phone video provided by AT&T and referenced in police interrogation video of IH.

The snapchat video is hearsay.

I.H. has not been poorly defended! Quite the opposite!
This has been a very passionate Defense and that passion has caused the the process to be a bit time consuming and at times, Very Ugly !

Im refering to the geo cell phone video provided by AT&T and referenced in police interrogation video of IH.

The snapchat video is hearsay.

I.H. has not been poorly defended! Quite the opposite!
This has been a very passionate Defense and that passion has caused the the process to be a bit time consuming and at times, Very Ugly !

I think IH’s defense is doing the best they can with what they have to work with. Without knowing all the facts it’s hard to say, but I get the impression the investigation could have been better. Murder cases should have rock solid investigations and I’m not convinced this was a solid investigation.
MOO

Last edited:
So are you blaming the state for the judges rulings? Bc the judge has overruled the defense attorney on at least 4 motions for mistrials and various other things. All I know is many media persons that were in the courtroom said, that they have never seen a defense attorney act the way this one has in any case they have covered. Maybe I’m supposed to buy the TR conspiracy theories, but I don’t ! Moo

Last edited:
If IH walks I think JH pleading the 5th played a major role. I really think there’s way more to all of this than what’s being said. JMO

I think the defense gave the jury reasonable doubt. What does everyone else think?

The jury was released to consider their verdict shortly after 12:30 p.m. Monday.

Jury in Isaiah Hagan murder trial released to consider verdict

WTH??? This makes no sense. Why would they test other people's DNA if the only DNA found was Halee's? Hopefully the jury understands how stupid this is.

Phillips asked the jury in his closing argument why investigators had not tested DNA found at the murder scene against other potential suspects as well as Hagan. He argued that even if Rathgeber's DNA was the only kind found, investigators could have taken samples from other people to test as well.

Verified account 39m39 minutes ago
Hagan is looking stunned, just looking forward in court. The trial will likely recess tomorrow and will enter the penalty phase Wednesday where aggravating and mitigating circumstances will be presented before the jury. In short the jury has

Warrick County Prosecutor Mike Perry gave the prosecution's second closing statement in rebuttal to Phillip's closing statement and told the jury there was no evidence submitted at trial that connected the other potential suspects in Rathgeber's death.

"There was no one responsible for the death of Halee Rathgeber but Isaiah Hagan," Perry said.

I don't know why but this statement bothers me. It's almost as if he knows more but is trying to hide it. It's weird. Maybe he's just being cocky but it just feels like it doesn't need to be stated if it's the truth.

There are so many unanswered questions in this case. I feel like there's so much more to the story that we will never know. I'm surprised that the witness who refused to answer any questions didn't raise reasonable doubt for the jury. I know it would have if I were a juror in this case.

Last edited:
I don't know why but this statement bothers me. It's almost as if he knows more but is trying to hide it. It's weird. Maybe he's just being cocky but it just feels like it doesn't need to be stated if it's the truth.

There are so many unanswered questions in this case. I feel like there's so much more to the story that we will never know. I'm surprised that the witness who refused to answer any questions didn't raise reasonable doubt for the jury. I know it would have if I were a juror in this case.
I think the prosecutor generally makes a statement like this in almost every murder case. Defense generally tries to point the finger at anybody they can. Think in this case Perry was just pointing out that all the wild conspiracy theories brought up by Hagan and his friends were entirely unfounded. And I happen to agree. Moo I’m just glad the jury saw it as well.

I think the prosecutor generally makes a statement like this in almost every murder case. Defense generally tries to point the finger at anybody they can. Think in this case Perry was just pointing out that all the wild conspiracy theories brought up by Hagan and his friends were entirely unfounded. And I happen to agree. Moo I’m just glad the jury saw it as well.

Fair enough, I guess I haven't followed enough cases to pick up on this stuff, lol.

Just out of curiosity, what does everyone think IH's motive was in murdering Halee?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
boymom0304
Back