Found Deceased IN - IMAGE discussion re Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi

Discussion in 'Located Persons Discussion' started by tlcya, Apr 28, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. WebSight

WebSight Active Member

Hi Hazelnutty! Below is a link to the posts re: this same experiment. Peace777 did the experiment but said they couldn't make it work. They were trying to make the bag lay flat against the chest. I responded that I believe the white "handles" are in the foreground, sticking out of the jacket on the right side (our right, his left).
    I asked Peace777 if they would try again but I don't believe that happened. :thinking:

Perhaps someone else could try with the above in mind?

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?336769-IN-IMAGE-discussion-re-Abigail-Williams-13-amp-Liberty-German-14-Delphi&p=13349309#post13349309

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

2. Shiressleuth

Shiressleuth Former Member

We have the technology.... Michael?Webby? Confusion?

3. Shiressleuth

I think it could be a shadow from his nose.

4. crimenerd

crimenerd New Member

His incredibly large potato nose that blocks the sun. :shame:

5. Shiressleuth

I almost said that myself :O)

6. msphilosopher

msphilosopher Well-Known Member

Thank you soooo much! I appreciate you taking the time to inform me of this information!

Hoping justice is served swiftly!

7. Peace777

Peace777 Well-Known Member

Hi I did the "white bag inside jacket" experiment again and put in a remote and game controller inside and stuffed it inside my right side of a jacket. (what do you think BG would be carrying in the bag IF it's a bag?) As I thought most think there's maybe a gun in his right hand jacket pocket (I put a remote in my pocket to simulated a gun). With the stuff I had in the bag it was bulgy/bulky and still the handles of the bag sticking out of the jacket were loose and wrinkled looking. Handles took no definitive shape. FWIW PS my family think I've gone bonkers :hills:

8. Ixchel13

Ixchel13 Well-Known Member

in the overlayed pic it ' looks like he is carrying Abby behind his left shoulder. you can see the top of her hair.cops erased Micky Shunick and her bike in the photo of her being struck and just showed the truck..to me the hands in pockets look funny weird.

9. Hazelnutty

Hazelnutty Kindness Matters

Thank you, WebSight 🌻 Sometimes I forget about this Image thread ! Thank you & everyone here for your hard work & patience. 🌼

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J320A using Tapatalk

10. Hazelnutty

Thank you, Peace 🌹 Appreciate your work on this BG person. I have spent untold hours pondering on what's under & what's sticking out of his jacket. We may have to wait til trial to find out, unfortunately. I've gone over goggles, hydration pack drinking tube, smoke, etc. Never have seen a dog yet, but goat yes. 🙄😶

11. Hazelnutty

Thank you 🌷. I will rewind and find it. I appreciate your hard work and dedication here [emoji4]

12. mpnola

mpnola Well-Known Member

I think he had his kill kit items stuffed in there. It looks like rope or those homemade handcuffs, to me. Someone posted a picture in one of the earlier threads. Looked just like it.

Sent from my SCH-I435 using Tapatalk

13. mpnola

mpnola Well-Known Member

Nope. Don't let me Google anything else about handcuffs. Ever. Lawd! Someone else will have to find that picture! Ha!

14. Hazelnutty

The only thing I haven't seen discussed about what's under the jacket- - -> a baby 3- 6 mos old, out for a walk with dad or granddad. Mom/grandmom needs a break, dad/granddad offers to take baby on a nice walk in a rear- facing papoose- style carrier. Babies have the cutest little beanie hats these days with all sorts of designs, animal ears, pompoms , etc on top of hat. For extra warmth & snuggling pops wraps his windbreaker around backside of baby. JMO + apologies if this has been mentioned.

Happy Imaging!

15. Jennifer17

Jennifer17 Former Member

r

But that would mean that he had to know that they would be there. Is there any chance that one of the girls had another Facebook account in a different name that she only accessed from a non traceable site, like a library, and maybe they thought that they were going there to meet a 16 year old boy? Is that even possible?

16. mpnola

mpnola Well-Known Member

I'm not sure he knew "they" were going to be there, but I think he set out to kill that day. I think it could have been someone else, just as easily.

I'm also not closed off to him seeing them somewhere else (lunch or something) and hearing them talk and followed them. In that photo, he looks like he's on a mission. He has purpose in his walk.

Edit- the main reason I don't think it's social media related is because he would have been tracked by now, I think. They would know what profiles she accessed because of her phone. Opinion.

17. Shiressleuth

Hey Do we have baby goat consensus on this image thread? (2 or more?)

Could someone try stuffing a baby goat or small black n white dog/puppy down their jacket? With the head poking out the top?

18. Suglo

Suglo Well-Known Member

LOL! Just spit coffee all over my phone;)

19. Shiressleuth

You'll prob get handcuff pics constantly coming up now. That happened to me with the goggles. So annoying.

20. Shiressleuth

This is a good point mpnola. You should post it on the main thread. They were dropped of around 1.00 - 1.30 so certainly plenty of time for them to have been spotted by someone.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.