Found Deceased IN - IMAGE discussion re Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi

Status
Not open for further replies.
Very early on, I theorized he's wearing a backpack, backwards, making an effort to not have to bend forward some.

JMO

Can you clarify by what you mean when you say he is wearing a backpack backwards?

I am all for it if thats what you see. I have no issue with it.

I simply can't make either my smaller day pack nor my larger backpack follow the shape of my arm exactly. That's all I'm saying. Perhaps someone else can.

If I showed you my pictures I took you would totally understand where I'm coming from. The reason I'm not posting them is simple.... I can't recreate the time of day, sun/shade nor wind if any. And my thoughts are simply just that mine:).

My backpacks have a shape of their own they do not even come close to following the outline of my arm regardless of how I try to turn. They have straps hanging etc.

BUT again that is my backpack (s), my time of day and my body shape:).
Certainly doesn't translate to this picture. Just my experiment.

No, I totally agree with you–-a backpack isn't going to be curved like that, or hang that low. When I say backpack, I mean like a big sack or duffle bag slung over his shoulder. Something big, round and lumpy. His left side appears quite puffier than the right, and what seems at first glance to be his left arm and sleeve curved down his left side with his hand poking out of the bottom and shoved in a pocket isn't that at all. If you look within the shadows of the left side of the jacket, sometimes I see his arm is bent upwards with his hand up by the left side of his face because he's holding on to a bag he's got slung over his shoulder.

I just don't know anymore...and I can hardly bring myself to speculate about this picture anymore. LE said in the beginning they "created" the image based on video taken by Liberty, and I think that says a lot. "Created." I think multiple screen shots have been altered and spliced together, and perhaps certain things have been moved/removed to either conceal evidence or force people to so focus on what they want you to see -- his gait, clothes and face.

Ah ok I see. Yeah that could happen. That would negate what folks are seeing in the black outline of his arm though.

I think it might explain why early on, LE seemed certain the perp had a backpack with him. How would they know that?

The images we've scrutinized more than the Zapruder film of the Kennedy Assassination. I believe he's wearing a backpack, on his front, underneath the jacket, and LE had that figured out early on, or maybe speculating like I have, but that's what I see. I think it explains the slight bulkiness of the shoulders.

JMO of course.

On his front, underneath the jacket.

This is very interesting, I hadn't thought about that. Could explain the white handle thing poking out the top. Could be a backpack handle? Or a strap/pocket of a tactical vest or some type of holster?

This is very interesting, I hadn't thought about that. Could explain the white handle thing poking out the top. Could be a backpack handle? Or a strap/pocket of a tactical vest or some type of holster?

All great ideas. and I thought it was a handle for the backpack, early on.

It just dawned on me why the backpack-on-his-front theory might work: He wasn't 100% certain he could get the girls to where he wanted to kill them. So he brought the kill kit with him, concealed, under the jacket, in a backpack turned around to the front. That way if somehow they didn't get to RL's property, say the girls struggled beforehand, he could just kill them anyway. It might explain the handle sticking out, what looks like a bag handle, the bag could be inside a backpack.

JMO, but I think it's a good theory. It explains the bulkiness in the front. The entire kill kit could very well be on his front, in a backpack or similar carrying bag slung over the shoulders, concealed by the jacket.

It just dawned on me why the backpack-on-his-front theory might work: He wasn't 100% certain he could get the girls to where he wanted to kill them. So he brought the kill kit with him, concealed, under the jacket, in a backpack turned around to the front. That way if somehow they didn't get to RL's property, say the girls struggled beforehand, he could just kill them anyway. It might explain the handle sticking out, what looks like a bag handle, the bag could be inside a backpack.

JMO, but I think it's a good theory. It explains the bulkiness in the front. The entire kill kit could very well be on his front, in a backpack or similar carrying bag slung over the shoulders, concealed by the jacket.

If this is true this would make him much thinner than the picture shows.

My empty day backpack is pretty bulky under my shell (jacket), and makes me look pretty chunky. I would say empty its about 4" thick at least.

I also have a few straps I had to tuck. Also I couldn't get a smooth rounded appearance as in the picture, I had a few spots on the top that look awkward and don't lay flat basically giving me a huge chest too (but I have *advertiser censored* in the way:)).

I'm 5'4 which could also skew things.

I don't comment very often, but I think it's important to remember that as secretive as LE has been about this case it shouldn't be surprising that the much of the context of these images is being kept secret as well.

In an early press release when asked by a reporter "what was going on on the right hip/waist area? Is that a fanny pack? Has it been altered?" LE said they "wouldn't comment at this time." That was a huge red flag for me...They have the entire video clip of him walking and surely have been able to see in more clear detail of at the very least what/if he's wearing something on his waist — and they can't even comment on specific, unique, and potentially identifying item he's wearing? It's all just so odd to me and makes me think they released these highly edited images right away thinking they would surely break the case quickly—it was unprecidented evidence. A killer caught on video by his victim?? Not expecting them to be so highly scrutinized (or for the case to go on this long for that matter)

By not releasing a 2-3 second video clip of him walking, which would have been WAY more helpful in identifying him as opposed to 2 fuzzy images, it is clear to me they are concealing a lot of additional details from the public, such as a weapon. There is something going on with his hands and I think NEITHER of them are in his pockets. Have you seen that bridge? Doubtful you could walk across it all hunched over with your hands jammed awkwardly in your pockets. Just saying...

If this is true this would make him much thinner than the picture shows.

My empty day backpack is pretty bulky under my shell (jacket), and makes me look pretty chunky. I would say empty its about 4" thick at least.

I also have a few straps I had to tuck. Also I couldn't get a smooth rounded appearance as in the picture, I had a few spots on the top that look awkward and don't lay flat basically giving me a huge chest too (but I have *advertiser censored* in the way:)).

I'm 5'4 which could also skew things.

MOO is the bulk makes BG look a lot bigger than he is, girth wise. The arms just don't seem proportional, especially the right one, with the arm bunched up as it is.

That could be a XXL jacket from Rural King or whatever store, hiding a lot of stuff, including a backpack turned around to the front.

I like this forward-facing backpack theory. And to LaneGirl's point, I've always felt BG is much thinner and leaner than everyone is picturing. A satchel in the front would make sense and be easy access to grab what you need and explain why the jacket snaps appear to be all jacked up and wonky. Just have a hard time imaging a jacket with snaps this day in age?? Where does one find something like that?? Their dad's closet? Goodwill?

I don't comment very often, but I think it's important to remember that as secretive as LE has been about this case it shouldn't be surprising that the much of the context of these images is being kept secret as well.

In an early press release when asked by a reporter "what was going on on the right hip/waist area? Is that a fanny pack? Has it been altered?" LE said they "wouldn't comment at this time." That was a huge red flag for me...They have the entire video clip of him walking and surely have been able to see in more clear detail of at the very least what/if he's wearing something on his waist — and they can't even comment on specific, unique, and potentially identifying item he's wearing? It's all just so odd to me and makes me think they released these highly edited images right away thinking they would surely break the case quickly—it was unprecidented evidence. A killer caught on video by his victim?? Not expecting them to be so highly scrutinized (or for the case to go on this long for that matter)

By not releasing a 2-3 second video clip of him walking, which would have been WAY more helpful in identifying him as opposed to 2 fuzzy images, it is clear to me they are concealing a lot of additional details from the public, such as a weapon. There is something going on with his hands and I think NEITHER of them are in his pockets. Have you seen that bridge? Doubtful you could walk across it all hunched over with your hands jammed awkwardly in your pockets. Just saying...

All excellent points.

MOO is it adds more weight to my theory about a backpack under the jacket. How did they know? They've seen it in the video, or what looks like one on the front of BG. Such a storage device could conceal a lot, and all he had to do was rip open the jacket along the snap buttons, and shove a hand or two into a backpack and maybe a pocket for weapons.

JMO

MOO is the bulk makes BG look a lot bigger than he is, girth wise. The arms just don't seem proportional, especially the right one, with the arm bunched up as it is.

That could be a XXL jacket from Rural King or whatever store, hiding a lot of stuff, including a backpack turned around to the front.

Was there an approx weight released with this photo? For some reason 180 sounds familiar.

The problem I see is 180 sounds about right for this guy sitting at 5'8-5'10"ish as we look at this picture. But if there is a backpack hidden in there then his weight would be 10 ish lbs less which makes a difference on a shorter guy I would think.

If he has a backpack hidden in there this would skew his weight. I looked about 20 lbs heavier but again I'm shorter:).

Was there an approx weight released with this photo? For some reason 180 sounds familiar.

The problem I see is 180 sounds about right for this guy sitting at 5'8-5'10"ish as we look at this picture. But if there is a backpack hidden in there then his weight would be 10 ish lbs less which makes a difference on a shorter guy I would think.

If he has a backpack hidden in there this would skew his weight. I looked about 20 lbs heavier but again I'm shorter:).

They never released details about his height or weight, only age range, which is what is so weird and frustrating. You think they could at least release an estimate about his height, weight and build? But who knows...perhaps they have their reasons. And I imagine (and hope) they do!

I like this forward-facing backpack theory. And to LaneGirl's point, I've always felt BG is much thinner and leaner than everyone is picturing. A satchel in the front would make sense and be easy access to grab what you need and explain why the jacket snaps appear to be all jacked up and wonky. Just have a hard time imaging a jacket with snaps this day in age?? Where does one find something like that?? Their dad's closet? Goodwill?

Here's another factoid regarding jackets and various other outerwear...

Notice how flimsy and cheap a lot of cool and wet weather jackets have gotten in recent years? That one looks to be well made, to a degree, making me think BG got it from a thrift store, garage sale, dead relative, etc. Or it is newer but well made, but I agree the snaps look vintage. It looks out of place for 2017, but sadly, not for the crimes.

I believe BG is younger and much thinner than initially thought, the arms and even wrist areas look to out of proportion with the bulk.

If you scroll back a few pages on this thread you will see the sheriff wearing a very similar jacket as BG. So I'm thinking they are local to that area.

I can find some sorta similar online by just googling "mens blue shell with snaps" and looking at google images.

Here is the link to the Sheriff's green jacket that is similar to BG blue jacket.

http://www.newsbug.info/monticello_...cle_a3bb947c-3382-11e7-8cf5-fbb2566d426d.html

Going to try adding another picture of he body with shadows, etc. removed, if I can avoid the trojans long enough. I decided that this time I would get rid of the head completely so it's not distracting from the body. It looks to me like he has his left hand in his jeans pocket, and the right one in the pocket of a hoodie (or whatever he has under his jacket. It looks like the jacket is pushed up someone on the right side, but his hand seems to be lower than it. MOO
BGBod.jpg

What we're seeing here is just a still frame from a fade that occurs in the video at about 24 sec's. So it's a superimposition of two photos. No phantom, IMO, just details from one picture showing through the 2nd picture. If you can, step frame-by-frame through the fade at 0:24 in the video and you'll see what I mean.

This is the link to the picture that Bearmar58 wanted us to look at. I can not seem to post the picture itself. When the picture comes up do not click on the arrow, just look at the phantom picture. If you look at Abby's belly/chest area you will see a man's head with short hair, glasses, and mustache(unless it is a shadow) Accomplice? http://time.com/4671589/snapchat-delphia-indiana-missing-girls/ Hope this works.

What we're seeing here is just a still frame from a fade that occurs in the video at about 24 sec's. So it's a superimposition of two photos. No phantom, IMO, just details from one picture showing through the 2nd picture. If you can, step frame-by-frame through the fade at 0:24 in the video and you'll see what I mean.

quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by TheVisual
This is the link to the picture that Bearmar58 wanted us to look at. I can not seem to post the picture itself. When the picture comes up do not click on the arrow, just look at the phantom picture. If you look at Abby's belly/chest area you will see a man's head with short hair, glasses, and mustache(unless it is a shadow) Accomplice? http://time.com/4671589/snapchat-del...missing-girls/ Hope this works.

Thanks Billy Mabou, you are right. I am visual so I am posting the progession of the superimposed fade-out from that video for anyone else who wants to "see" it. I think the video sequence was meant to be symbolic, imo. Here, now gone

That shot that was originally posted by Bearmar58 is actually a still taken from the video with an overlay of a faded circle with a triangle to make it look like a play button (cheeky).

Original posted by Bearmar58:
attachment.php

The progression from the 1 1/2 seconds of video:
attachment.php

My created shot taking the still and overlaying the circle/triangle combination to look like a play button:
attachment.php

Attachments

• Abby shadow.png
    Abby shadow.png
    321.4 KB · Views: 294
  • BMabcollage.jpg
    BMabcollage.jpg
    57.3 KB · Views: 288
  • WebCircleBMab.png
    WebCircleBMab.png
    409.4 KB · Views: 296
Unfortunately I am not able to see this on my phone. For those who can see the image, is it recognisable at all? Are the video makers trying to give us a message?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni