Found Deceased IN - IMAGE discussion re Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi

Discussion in 'Located Persons Discussion' started by tlcya, Apr 28, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ASLTerp77

ASLTerp77 New Member

I think we all see the blue jeans with the navy blue jacket (London Fog brand maybe). Which is a little preppy to wear with the casual t-shirt and jeans look. What stands out the most to me is the black t-shirt with the white speech-bubble style shirt. Those are very popular around the internet and many women have their own pressing machines to make their own at home. To me it looks as if he borrowed that jacket from someone because it is obviously much larger. I am seeing a camouflage hat that is tilted/positioned slightly to the right side of his head. I see a goatee and no sunglasses as some have mentioned previously.

2. ASLTerp77

ASLTerp77 New Member

That first hat looks like it!

3. Boopsquared

Boopsquared Member

[​IMG]

This is the image. The person on the right looks exactly like the suspect.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SeattleStew likes this.
  4. Steleheart

Steleheart Moderator Staff Member Moderator

From The News Reporter J Kyle Keener?

[​IMG]

SeattleStew likes this.
  5. Jax49

Jax49 Florida Native

SeattleStew likes this.
  6. Henry2326

Henry2326 Well-Known Member

Hi- I'm 99% certain that the jacket worn by BG is a Rothco Concealed weapon jacket with pistol pouch. It can be purchased for $72 at walmart, as well as a variety of other places. It comes in blue. What do you think?

Considering where the gun can be viewed in the photos from LE, it is likely that he is left handed and the gun will fit in the pouch on the right side. It's called a three season jacket because it has an inner lining, although it is light weight.

Also below is a youtube video of a guy talking about the Rothco three season jacket.

https://www.google.co.uk/?gfe_rd=cr&ei=D48zWaCwEuul8wf8jYnADg#q=rothco+concealed+carry +jacket+with+pistol+pouch

[​IMG]
    [video=youtube;SglqD8H76qY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SglqD8H76qY[/video]

7. SeriouslySearching

SeriouslySearching Well-Known Member

The photo of the searchers is quite interesting. At the very least it gives us a an idea of the inaccuracy of pinpointing the exact type of jacket the suspect is wearing and items people believe they are seeing which may not be there at all.

I admit there is a very uncanny likeness to the photo of the suspect. Does it mean any man wearing that type of jacket and jeans would look the near the same?

Here is a very clear shot of the two searchers on the bridge:
    https://twitter.com/pharosjkk/status/831552121443061761

The jacket is a Carhartt and it does look very similar to the one on the suspect:
    http://workingperson.com/media/cata...b33525d08d6e5fb8d27136e95/i/m/image_71229.jpg

8. mtnlites

mtnlites President of the Imaginary Friends' Club

Except even on the bridge there are lots of things to look at-just look at the number of people, dogs, and vehicles that people have spotted behind trees! I can't imagine that a trail picture would be "busier."

SeattleStew likes this.
  9. Shiressleuth

Shiressleuth Former Member

Margarita on the main thread wondered if it could be a lanyard like you have with an id hanging on it. Reading your posts reminds me I have an old one with writing actually on it. Could that be it?

With the pic of the searchers on the bridge could BG be put next to them like Webby did with her daughter?

BTW Webby how tall is your daughter? It could be a better guide than using the height of the side rails.

I haven't looked on here for a few days. Great work everyone.

10. Lilowlet

Lilowlet Imo always

Your exactly right, I do not think it would be busier either. And I actually, put of all that stuff did see a vehicle, my problem is visual perception. It's hard for me to judge distance with the size of what I see, so I can't be sure if its real. Which is a bummer. Otherwise, I guess for me, I do sort of want him not on the bridge bc I want to feel like there is more. I want him caught and want it to be more. Another reason, to reiterate, the photo is too wonky, I feel like branches are just smudged out. Thinks feel amiss. It's just what I see, the curvy smudges. I imo think they are branches. I'd be curious for someone who goes.there again, to take a photo where they think LG possibly squatted and shot video. Wonder if there are branches? Either way it's all just imo.

Sent from my SM-J727V using Tapatalk

11. Henry2326

Websight: Fantastic Work!!! I'm new here. Your work changed my perspective of this guy completely. My (Our) imaginations get carried away because we know the outcome of this horrible crime. But it clearly did not start out that way. Thank you so much for providing additional perspective.
    I have also posted a pic of the jacket I believe he wore. It's a Rothco three season concealed weapon jacket with a pistol pouch. It can be purchased for $72 at Walmart, as well as a variety of other places. It comes in blue. It is likely that he is left handed since the right pouch appears to have a gun in it. A lot of people carry concealed weapons and buy this jacket. it's a little bulky because it has a gun and mags of bullets in the inside. I don't think he has "murder tools" tucked in his jacket.
    With your work, and this very different perspective of a jacket, I theorize that this guy was there for different reasons than murdering two kids. He was walking purposefully and determined because he had something to do. What was it? I think it possible that the girls just showed up in his path.
    Also below is a youtube link to a guy speaking and demonstrating this jacket. Very interesting.
    Plausable?

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=rothco+three+season+jacket&&view=detail&mid=1C24FA8F996D615BA3521C24FA8F996D615BA352&FORM=VRDGAR

[​IMG]

12. Bird of Paradise

Bird of Paradise Well-Known Member

Snipped for space

Henry, one thing I notice about the jacket (and one of its selling points!) is that you cannot see an outline of a weapon. The picture of BG appears to show a weapon and pretty clearly at that which makes me think his jacket is of a lighter, windbreaker material. My opinion. What do you think about how the purpose of the jacket you show is to prevent anyone from detecting a weapon?

13. Henry2326

HI Bird- It could be the image enhancement is showing the outline. I also just researched a Rothco soft shell jacket that has a double zipper so it can open from the bottom and top like the BG pic. It also had a detachable hoodie. So he may have the hoodie up rather than wearing a hoodie under the jacket. There are more zippers (pouches) on this jacket than the other one. But I can't make out zippers in the enhanced pics.

See also youtube video about this jacket and close up pics:
    [video=youtube;badBYSZlf-A]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=badBYSZlf-A[/video]

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

14. Henry2326

Hey Bird- Also notice on the soft shell jacket, the upper arm has some velcro, I assume, to put different patches if you like. I think I saw a post where someone was commenting about this. My pic is too blurry to see it. Maybe someone else here can see it.

15. Bird of Paradise

Bird of Paradise Well-Known Member

SBM

Henry, I just realized someone else posted the last video you link to. I remember watching it.

The double zipper idea definitely works. The rest I'll leave to those who are best at detecting nuances in images. Such as, if BG's jacket has any pockets up high like on the green jacket picture you show.

Good job and welcome if I haven't said that before !

16. Henry2326

Thanks Bird! I have another theory that I'm working on and would love help. I think the guy has a tattoo on his neck and the scarf is to hide these images. He might have tattoos on his fingers too and that's why he has his hands in his pockets. I read that LE thought he had a scarf on. But the tattoo might show in various shots when he didn't realize it.

It's worth a shot.

17. Henry2326

Thanks Bird! I have another theory that I'm working on and would love help. I think the guy has a tattoo on his neck and the scarf is to hide these images. He might have tattoos on his fingers too and that's why he has his hands in his pockets. I read that LE thought he had a scarf on. But the tattoo might show in various shots when he didn't realize it.

It's worth a shot.

18. WebSight

WebSight Active Member

Shire, my daughter is 5 feet 4 inches tall. Good idea to use her height as a unofficial measure. Never thought of that.

19. Henry2326

Hi BCA- Think I found the jacket that fits with your scenario.....Rothco soft shell concealed weapon jacket. it has velcro on the arms for patches.....room for 2 guns and 4 mags....a detachable hoodie.

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

20. WebSight

WebSight Active Member

Henry, I am sorry I am just posting to say thank you for your kind words. I am very pleased that you found this experiment we did helpful. It is always my hope that someone will find these postings useful. I mostly do them to answer the questions I have myself and then put them out there for others to do with as they will.

Interesting info about the jacket and I see that it is germaine to your theory. I cannot see this as the jacket myself at this point but I am always happy to be shown new possibilities.

I will be looking forward to hearing how your perspective has changed and what you think BG was actually there for that day, based on what you see in the photos.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.