GUILTY IN - Jada Justice, 2, Gary, 16 June 2009

Mistivon he is 17 a minor. Are we sure that's his myspace?

He was the one that sent angelica the happy valentines, love ya baby kinda comment....which is why I thought may be him. Still on her friends list as well. Looks like there's a group of them all linked together.
Nope, not sure, though, I'm not a sleuth yet :)
BTW, there is no angelica castillo in custody that I can find.

omg this reminds me of that guy that said he stopped at the store on the way to pick up the baby's mama from work. he went in the store and when he came out she was gone. that was hinky and this is hinky....
-----------------------------------

Tangenia Hussein: 2 yr old: never in the car as the boy friend of the mom said.
They have never found Tangenia.

Yeah. Maybe she calls herself Angelica. Not to be mean but I think I'd go by Angelica too.

I just can not believe this kind of thing keeps happening and with such frequency. It is truly insane. Like others, I almost didn't click on the thread because I just can't take the heart ache of another one. Yet here I am.

Sheppard Smith on Fox News just did a report on this story a little while ago and interviewed Jada's aunt. I'm sorry but I didn't get her name. She basically stated what has been reported here in this thread. They don't believe the cousin's story. I wish I could have heard more, but my 4 year old is playing with his cars.

Praying for Jada...

Castillo was being held by the Gary Police Department as a person of interest, but Titus said preliminarily it did not appear she had anything to do with the toddler's disappearance.

Mike Valdez, the girl's uncle, said he could not understand why Castillo didn't leave Jada with her boyfriend while she ran the errand and why she drove past several other convenience stores before stopping at the store in Gary. He also doesn't understand why police dogs were unable to pick up Jada's scent at the scene.

"Obviously if the baby was there fresh in the car seat, the dog would have eventually picked up her scent as well," he said.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,527240,00.html

I live about 10 miles south of where this is going on, and on our local news yesterday they interviewed the mom. She pretty much just said she wasn't happy that her cousin left Jada in the car....no tears, no freaking out, totally calm, like she was talking about someone leaving a bag of groceries in the car. Your baby girl has been missing for 24 hours, and you are calm? Hmmmm

Good find Lurkeyloo, I don't want to ask how much time you had to spend on myspace looking for that! Thanks :)

Ah okay now I got the mix up on the name. It's latino and it's spelled that way and the person that spelled it...has an english ear lol

Unfortunately that still doesn't explain the Eugelica on vinelink. How likely is it that that could be a typo???

Can anyone help us nail down the babysitter Angelica/ Engelica Castillo's date of birth (place of birth a ++) and the birth data on her boyfriend??

Thanks in advance,
Soulscape

I would love to find the name of "Engelica's man". I'm gonna keep looking.

I checked the Louisville newspaper (KY) and they are really good sometimes. I only found this one, it looks like she's still in custody, another article said that it was the Gary PD that had her in custody. (forgot to grab the link on that one)

http://www.whas11.com/sharedcontent/APStories/stories/D98T6LBO4.html

I'm off to look and see does the city of Gary have a website with "who's arrested".

I have a rather stupid question. All articles that I'm seeing state she's being "held" as a person of interest. Does being "held" and arrested mean the same thing as far as finding her in the system? TIA

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong
Back