IN IN - Janna Rivera, 3 mos, Indianapolis, 29 May 2015 *J. Fairbanks guilty*

I'm not sure a co-sleeping accident would produce blood. If he accidentally smothered her that is.

I'm not sure a co-sleeping accident would produce blood. If he accidentally smothered her that is.

If the blood is her's maybe it will be evidence of a violent death and not an accident and they can arrest him even though they may not find her body.God won't let him get away with this,somehow he will pay.

I'm willing to bet it's Janna's blood on the blanket. I hate to even type this but given the father's statements I for one won't be surprised if "other" fluids are also found on it.

Waiting along with the rest of you...

:furious:

oh, please, no.....

how sad is it that i think hitting her on the head or smothering is better than your suggestion :*(

I'm willing to bet it's Janna's blood on the blanket. I hate to even type this but given the father's statements I for one won't be surprised if "other" fluids are also found on it.

Waiting along with the rest of you...

:furious:

Moving little Janna up to the first page. Nobody's gonna forget you precious baby girl!

Justice for Janna!

Maybe I'm just getting old and cranky but I'm having a hard time waiting for those lab results on the blanket.

:desert::waiting::pullhair:

The Indianapolis Metropolitan Police Department have searched the pond before when Janna was first reported missing last month by her mother.

Sources tell 24-Hour News 8 police received a fresh tip in the case. The caller told police they saw the baby’s dad throwing items into the retention pond.
Police told 24-Hour News 8 that divers have exhausted all of their resources and it appears as though they won’t be returning to the pond Tuesday.

At this time, police are still waiting for forensics to test several baby blankets that were found during a landfill search to see if the DNA matches to baby Janna Rivera.

http://wishtv.com/2015/06/15/crews-searching-pond-for-baby-janna/

This is another one of those cases that make me sick and oh..so..angry!!!

I wonder how long it will take for DNA testing on the blankets found?

Poor little baby...I hope you are found soon. So sad.

I'd love an update. Are they any closer to finding little Janna?

Look at the last page. I don't see one.

Nice to see you pappa rob. Sometimes I make a brief post on a case just to move it up to first page. I've followed this case from beginning and have read every post. However, I'm always hoping for new news on it! Cases like this one stay on my mind as I'm sure other's who read on here too. Maybe there will be an update soon...one can hope! ;)

I honestly don't believe this is a case of SIDS or smothering. Co-sleeping is relatively safe. It's something many parents practice. Babies can and do die in their cribs.

No-one who wakes to find their baby dead would dump the body. You only don't phone 999 if you have something to hide. I hope this baby is found soon so that the mother and other siblings can have closure.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TexasCuriousMynd
Back