Missing pregnant Shanann Watts and her two daughter's bodies found, husband arrested
Join the latest discussion

GUILTY IN - Joelle Lockwood, 30, Evansville, 9 July 2014

Discussion in 'Recently Sentenced and Beyond' started by los2188, Aug 12, 2014.

1. los2188

los2188 North Carolina Tar Heels..your NCCA Champs!!

Joelle Lockwood
    [​IMG]

Concerns Continue to Grow in Search of Missing Woman

Help Find Joelle Facebook page

http://www.tristatehomepage.com/sto...h-of-missing-wom/12448/lO8pTBp7r0m_r30fLQE3tQ

2. Tonia

Tonia New Member

3. Oddsocks

Oddsocks Well-Known Member

4. OkieGranny

OkieGranny New Member Staff Member Forum Coordinators

http://www.tristatehomepage.com/sto...oss-the-wabash-r/12916/VlItTtADh06bHAFtWi-A6w

http://www.14news.com/story/26293153/police-still-searching-for-missing-evansville-woman

5. Davia18

Davia18 Verified Human

Yet another young mother missing , very sad for these children missing their mother's.
    Hope she is found safe.

6. los2188

los2188 North Carolina Tar Heels..your NCCA Champs!!

7. NoraEltrain

NoraEltrain I am Gogo Dodo!

I am from this area....

Looks like I will be getting my CCW....

8. Psychedelia

Psychedelia New Member

Seems to have a lot of drama in her life, according to her Facebook. Hope she's ok.

9. Plumeria5

Plumeria5 New Member

I came over to this thread for the first time today after reading about Kristy Kelley being missing.
    Joelle's FB posts lean towards there being some problems or drama in her life and hasn't posted since April.
    Is she divorced?

10. Plumeria5

Plumeria5 New Member

On her finding Joelle FB they are saying NG is going to discuss the case tonight.

11. TTF14

TTF14 Well-Known Member

Where was she seen besides in the general area of the intersection mentioned? At work? At her home? Was she alone?

12. voice4victims

voice4victims New Member

This is very close to home for me.Its weird to see local cases on national television! At the same time nice to know these ladies stories are out there. Very familiar with area D.F. was located. What I've read on her is accident. I'm feeling foul play with others. Wish I had a car I would go assist with searches or do something;(

13. jessarox

jessarox Active Member

Is anyone else following this case? It seems they're doing a search in East Carmi, IL which is quite a distance from Evansville. I'm curious why they're searching there.

14. 88keys

88keys New Member

It's not East Carmi; it's just Carmi. But I was about to ask the same question. Last week they searched some property here in White County but nothing turned up. If I recall correctly, it was because of a tip or info they received or something like that. I know LE can't release everything, but I would love to know why they keep searching over here in Illinois!

15. 88keys

88keys New Member

I can't remember where I read it, but I did read that she was waiting for a ride that never came. Park and Florida is not a good neighborhood in Evansville.

16. StacyMarie83

StacyMarie83 Member

Wasn't thea missing woman from il around the same time?

17. 88keys

88keys New Member

If you mean Megan Nicols, she disappeared July 3rd. She left voluntarily, though.

18. jessarox

jessarox Active Member

That's what I thought but multiple articles said East Carmi so that's why I said that.

The searches in Illinois are really what reinforce (to me, at least) that this is not related to Kristy Kelley's disappearance or to the others. So many people seem to think they're related because they're both petite women but I really don't think so.

19. 88keys

88keys New Member

I also believe all of the disappearances are unrelated.

Here is a news article about the search: http://www.wrul.com/news-detail.php?ID=6mykq

It says "Dogtown," which is not a real town. More like an area with a nickname locals have given it. So far the search hasn't found anything, but that doesn't surprise me. It's pretty rough terrain to find anything in. I don't like the way they are saying to look for upturned earth or burn piles. Makes me think they think she is already dead. :(

20. jessarox

jessarox Active Member

I always think of the boat ramp in Evansville when people say Dogtown, didn't know it was a nickname for an Illinois town.

I don't like that either, I wonder what they know that makes them think that. I hope that they're wrong. I know that some have mentioned that she has had problems with drugs in the past, maybe she went to an old friend's house to partake and is in hiding?