IN IN - Kristy Kelley, 27, Boonville, 15 Aug 2014 #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Per her mother on FB she didn't go to the South Side Bar.it was confirmed she wasn't there. Where are you Kristy?

Seems like she would have turned around to come back for her phone. Did something upset her and she left in a hurry? Was she drinking more than usual?

LE supposed to do an update at 9 am tomorrow. Hopefully some info will come out that will help the public know where to search.

Seems like she would have turned around to come back for her phone. Did something upset her and she left in a hurry? Was she drinking more than usual?

According to the bartender she only had a couple of beers because she had to work a double the next day and be at work at 7:30 am. She was with 2 friends at the VFW but they left an hour before her. This is all from the link above on FB. The friends she was with and the bartender as well as her dad and other family are all posting on there. That is where im getting all the info.

Reminds me of Diana Dueve (sp?), although at least they knew her ex was seen with her.

My aunt worked with her while she was in high school. She was out handing out flyers today and she is crying. :(. She said friends said she was supposed to meet friends at South Side but they left ahead of her because she had to go to the bathroom. And no one saw her at SS. Im thinking someone heard her say she was going there and left and waited for her to arrive and jumped in her car or saw she was going to leave alone and jumped in when she was leaving VFW.. jmo.

My aunt worked with her while she was in high school. She was out handing out flyers today and she is crying. :(. She said friends said she was supposed to meet friends at South Side but they left ahead of her because she had to go to the bathroom. And no one saw her at SS. Im thinking someone heard her say she was going there and left and waited for her to arrive and jumped in her car or saw she was going to leave alone and jumped in when she was leaving VFW.. jmo.

Okay seriously, I'm a woman in my mid-twenties and it makes me CRAZY that "friends" would ditch a young person at a bar because she needed to use the restroom. Did it not occur to ANY of them to wait the 5 minutes or so it would have taken Kristy to go to the bathroom? With friends like that...

I have a friend who was date-raped this spring because she went to a house party with a "friend" who left her there alone. I just don't get it. If I go to a bar with friends (and it is rare that I do), I make sure that everyone is accounted for before we leave. Beyond being a safety issue, to me it just seems a common courtesy not to leave without people you plan to continue hanging out with, even if you drove separate cars.

Im not even sure that she was left,the girl who was with her said that she left an hour before Kelly did. She also said she was supposed to go hang out with the bartender and that Kelly left without saying anything to the bartender.

I dont think its real smart posting all the areas that has been searched on a public page. If there is a perp he could just move her to an area thats already been searched.

This is what I was thinking too. It's a tough one. I guess these are the things we are now facing in our ever-evolving quick moving internet age.

I really hope she can come home. I saw the first post about her missing and I was drawn in. I am watching and hoping with the rest of you.

I dont think its real smart posting all the areas that has been searched on a public page. If there is a perp he could just move her to an area thats already been searched.

looks like they have a map they are marking on when an area gets searched and alot of searchers. They should pm that info . Im sure they never thought about a perp following it.If they get an organized group I will go help.

It could be people finally responding to HER requests to be their friend.

I notice Kristy's last name is different from her parents so is she married? She has two children. Is the father of the children in the picture?

Attachments

• lockwood.jpg
    lockwood.jpg
    11.9 KB · Views: 592
Search party for missing Warrick Co. woman

"She's a great person, great mother, sweet as can be, very family oriented," says Reagan. "It's completely out of her character not to come home, not to show up at work. It's not like her at all."

They say Saturday morning they saw her picture all over Facebook and knew they wanted to help search.

"We've been here pretty much all day, just sending different groups of people out," says Amanda. "We've had a tremendous coming in of everyone. It's been really great, the feedback has been awesome."

They set up a command center at Studio Bee in Boonville and waited for people to come. What they got is more than 300 people that came to sign up.

"To have that many people out there searching for somebody and a lot of them don't even know her," says Reagan. "They're just here to help. That says a lot about the community.

http://www.14news.com/story/26298426/search-party-for-missing-warrick-co-woman

BBM------Sounds like they are beginning to circle the wagons.................

I notice Kristy's last name is different from her parents so is she married? She has two children. Is the father of the children in the picture?

According to FB chatter,she is divorced and the kids are currently with the father.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannahdunnam