IN IN - Kristy Kelley, 27, Boonville, 15 Aug 2014 #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also the news conference that was at 9:00 this morning didn't happen because they have no leads and nothing to report.

So there is quite a few women in this area missing in the last month and a half. Something is going on. Kinda Scary
Joelle Lockwood
Megan Nichols
Brianna Dibattiste
Dara Fine
Kristy Kelley

Nancy Grace covered it. It was very short and her dad was on.

Dara Fine just went missing too. Since Kristy. Joelle Dara and Kristy dont live that far apart.

Can a local do a map(s) of likely routes? Trying to see if accident in water is a possibility. Hard for me to consider abduction right now due to her car not being found. Doesn't mean that it hasn't been ditched or it is perhaps hidden, but just trying to hone in on the most plausible scenario.

Can a local do a map(s) of likely routes? Trying to see if accident in water is a possibility. Hard for me to consider abduction right now due to her car not being found. Doesn't mean that it hasn't been ditched or it is perhaps hidden, but just trying to hone in on the most plausible scenario.
Especially since her car was seen heading home (per article above) and she forgot her phone ... she could have turned around somewhere, whipped a u-turn, or just driven a different way back to get it. Any food places open in that area that late? I'm horrible at maps :(

So there is quite a few women in this area missing in the last month and a half. Something is going on. Kinda Scary
Joelle Lockwood
Megan Nichols
Brianna Dibattiste
Dara Fine
Kristy Kelley

Wow. Very creepy indeed. I need to go look into all these cases. Are there similarities (age, appearance, etc)?

Looks like she probably took east main street ... there is a chapel on the left and a ice cream parlor on the right at a 4way (east main and walnut)

Do we know her parents address? Im just looking at Google maps .... found the vfw

The VFW is behind the tastee freeze right on the main drive through town. The cameras that picked up her car are along that main road. The church is right up the road from the tastee freeze. (supposedly seen on that camera.)The road turns into a one way road right by the church. If you keep heading west on the one way as she seemed to be going it takes you straight through town. The other side of the church is the one way to bring you back on to the highway going east. Once she got to the one way by the church the area for 3-4 blocks in residential then turns into business. The court house is there . Its pretty much business all the way through town from that point. She would have had to taken a side street and drive out of town to hit any water. If no other businesses pick her up on camera she must have turned off that street within 2-3 blocks of passing the church.Even if she took a side street she would have went several blocks to get out of town and if there was an accident she would have been found right away. She must have headed out of town but where too is any ones guess. I don't know how to do maps or I would.

There are places to eat ... not sure if they are 24 hours, plus a lot of banks if you continue in eat main to west main .... looks like a really nice little area imo

The VFW is behind the tastee freeze right on the main drive through town. The cameras that picked up her car are along that main road. The church is right up the road from the tastee freeze. (supposedly seen on that camera.)The road turns into a one way road right by the church. If you keep heading west on the one way as she seemed to be going it takes you straight through town. The other side of the church is the one way to bring you back on to the highway going east. Once she got to the one way by the church the area for 3-4 blocks in residential then turns into business. The court house is there . Its pretty much business all the way through town from that point. She would have had to taken a side street and drive out of town to hit any water. If no other businesses pick her up on camera she must have turned off that street within 2-3 blocks of passing the church.Even if she took a side street she would have went several blocks to get out of town and if there was an accident she would have been found right away. She must have headed out of town but where too is any ones guess. I don't know how to do maps or I would.

Is this the VFW? If you can give me some street names I could probably make a map.

https://www.google.com/maps/dir/Vet...b96e790f4366!2m2!1d-87.261026!2d38.043494!1m0

There is a Mcdonalds at the west end of town that the one way begins on there to come back. Heading west thats the end of the one way and there are alot of restaurants in that area . If you keep going west the next town is a small town called Chandler and right after that is Evansville. Thing is to get to the South Side Bar where she was supposed to meet her friends she could have turned left to go there. Its just a block south of the court house. Im not ruling out she didnt go there just because its confirmed she wasnt there. There is an alley by the bar and my personal opinion thats a creepy area. I think it is possible she did go there but never made it inside. Since she left after her friends, if someone overheard her at the VFW say she was going there they had time to get there and wait for her to show up.

Yes that is the vfw and 62 is the road she was on that runs straight thru town. The tastee freeze is down there on 62 close to vfw.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288