IN IN - Kristy Kelley, 27, Boonville, 15 Aug 2014 #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jmo but it sounded like Kristy was the last customer to leave, since her friend was working on the deposit, but not sure if this was actually determined.

Jmo but if the "dispute" was so small and it was worked out...why can't we know what it was about? Kidding, kind of...

That one is far up my list since a girl disappeared after that and just a few hours later. Nothing should be ruled out . Actually unless they have an air tight alibi no one that night should be ruled out .

I wish we could get the timeframe pinned down a little bit better. The reason I asked what time the VFW closed is that someone had said they were closing "early" that night. I thought a local also said that they normally stayed open until 4am and we all remarked about how late that was? Anyway, if Kristy was seen on the first surveillance footage passing by the TF 20 minutes after she was last seen (which I have read was around 1:30am), then 20 minutes after that (per the second surveillance footage...if that was her), which would be around 2:10 am....for sure, the VFW would have been closed. I was just trying to pinpoint whether or not it was closed IF she went back to get her phone. I would really like to know because if they were still open, then why wouldn't she have stopped IF that was her on the video the second time? It seems to me that the timeframe is a little curious. It means that everyone got out of there pretty quick IF the VFW was closed. Also, what about the cleaning guy? Surely he would have been there? Or, was he done for the night too?

I just have a ton of questions. I also still REALLY want to know about the rumor of the "dispute".

Ugh. Where are you Kristy?? :(

Jmo but it sounded like Kristy was the last customer to leave, since her friend was working on the deposit, but not sure if this was actually determined.

Jmo but if the "dispute" was so small and it was worked out...why can't we know what it was about? Kidding, kind of...

Yes Kristy is said to be the last person (non employee) to leave the VFW. I guess the VFW doesn't have cameras so I don't know how LE would determine if the timeline they've been told matches up with actual comings and goings of other patrons. Also someone else could have entered if noises can't be heard from the back room. Is the VFW a fortress? The doors must have been locked but someone posted they closed at 2:00 a.m. so maybe they weren't locked yet.
These are the questions LE would ask the employees (one can hope) and make sure their answers are the same.

I'm having trouble reconciling the idea Kristy left her phone behind and that's the night she disappears. Stranger things have happened but makes me lean more towards foul play being involved.

I'm having trouble reconciling the idea Kristy left her phone behind and that's the night she disappears. Stranger things have happened but makes me lean more towards foul play being involved.

This is easily the biggest issue I have with all of this. Coincidence? Bad luck? It just seems really, really strange to me.

So....what are we to believe?

Kristy has a dispute with a friend, leaves her cell phone behind and then disappears. Nope, nothing shady about any of that. :gaah: How can those things NOT be related? There has to be SOMETHING that led to her disappearance. I just can't reconcile the fact that all of that was just normal stuff and then Kristy went missing.

Does Vfw have board members? How many people have keys?Could her phone have been placed there by someone else?

Just more questions....and still, no answers. I'm so frustrated!!! :tantrum:

So....what are we to believe?

Kristy has a dispute with a friend, leaves her cell phone behind and then disappears. Nope, nothing shady about any of that. :gaah: How can those things NOT be related? There has to be SOMETHING that led to her disappearance. I just can't reconcile the fact that all of that was just normal stuff and then Kristy went missing.
It doesnt add up. what Are the odds her phone wAs left behind no gps on her car that is also missing. Someone didnt want her tracked.

There is still a chance she lost control of her car and it went over something and hasnt been found. We have alot of deer and I think they love the corn fields.

Yes but on her way to where? Her social media may provide hints or friends (especially the bartender) should or could or probably knows what was on Kristy's mind shortly before she left. That's what bartenders are known for!
What calls went unanswered due to her phone being left behind and was it found off? Why would she turn her phone off, for instance, while in the john? She wouldn't, would she? When it was found, it should have been on. We've not heard that Kristy was sick or drunk or anything like that. It seems so lame that the phone wouldn't be turned over to the bartender/cashier or wherever the VFW designates items left behind. Considering she was the last to leave, it might seem obvious it could have been her phone or someone would have turned it in earlier. Right? Maybe I'm assuming too much about what small town mentality might be like but I imagine these types of situations might be handled more personally considering you'd know your regulars and take better care of them (like so and so needs to know asap they left their phone behind cuz they're probably worried about where they left it type of thing). Am I off base with my assumptions? The VFW being the venue makes me think this way even more.

I still wonder if Kristy went to the VFW to get her phone, found it closed and went to a friends house nearby to use their phone to call her bartender friend. I don't know what else to think regarding the phone business. It's shady...and too much of a coincidence. JMO, but something is really off in regards to the phone. Yes, normal people leave their phone places. But those people don't disappear right afterwards.

Of course, this might all be one big coincidence but it just doesn't seem like it to me.

It doesnt add up. what Are the odds her phone wAs left behind no gps on her car that is also missing. Someone didnt want her tracked.

Was her car equipped with gps? Or do you mean via her phone?
Plus, most women place their phones somewhere out in the open after they sit down in the driver's seat. No one leaves their phone in their pocket or purse, do they? She'd realize she didn't have her phone before she left the parking lot imo.

I still wonder if Kristy went to the VFW to get her phone, found it closed and went to a friends house nearby to use their phone to call her bartender friend. I don't know what else to think regarding the phone business. It's shady...and too much of a coincidence. JMO, but something is really off in regards to the phone. Yes, normal people leave their phone places. But those people don't disappear right afterwards.

Of course, this might all be one big coincidence but it just doesn't seem like it to me.
Lauren Spierer did.

I have a hunch the phone is irrelevant to KK's disappearance except for the possibility that she drove back to the VFW to retrieve it. JMHO.

What time does VFW open?Who came in?Someone feeling things out to see anyone realized she was missing?

Plus, most women place their phones somewhere out in the open after they sit down in the driver's seat. No one leaves their phone in their pocket or purse, do they? She'd realize she didn't have her phone before she left the parking lot imo.

I personally put my phone in the cup holder console every time I get in my car. But I'm not normal so there is no telling! ;)

Her car doesnt have gps. Thats been said many times on Find Kk. I believe her dad said that also in one of the interviews.

Lauren Spierer did.

I have a hunch the phone is irrelevant to KK's disappearance except for the possibility that she drove back to the VFW to retrieve it. JMHO.

But even her parents (her mom I believe) said Kristy and her phone are always together. Kristy has two little kids.
Never thought I'd say this to bessie but I'm thinking the opposite!

Lauren Spierer was a college student though. Plus it isn't known what her partying involved, right?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
megalow