IN IN - Kristy Kelley, 27, Boonville, 15 Aug 2014 #1

Discussion in 'Cold Cases' started by los2188, Aug 16, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Azureine

Azureine New Member

Good question. I have no idea! I got the impression that pot isn't as big of a problem down here vs. meth. It's very possible the planes are buzzing around for other reasons. There has been A LOT of activity today, though, so I assume some of it has to do with KK. There is at least one person who has donated his plane and time to do searches. They are gearing up for another big search this weekend with the professional search team.

2. snoopy12

snoopy12 New Member

I have thought this as well. Maybe someone at ss parking lot asked her for a ride home.

3. snoopy12

snoopy12 New Member

I wonder how close of friends she was with bartender. Did they text each other and if so, did the bartender text her asking why she left? These questions only the cops will know at this point. I hope they did a complete forensics on the phone since deleted texts etc. can also be recovered. I'm sure they know this and have. Just talking off top of my head.

4. sarx

sarx Verified Expert/Professional in SAR and K9SAR

Hoping the planes are out looking for her car/her. While I don't always feel they're super effective in lost person recovery/discovery I do think that they can be a HUGE help in find a car, which obviously is much larger and easier to spot. Though if it's wooded, then a whole lot of carefully organized passes over any one area will be required to actually cover it well. It's amazing how much a tree canopy covers up.

5. ThinkThinkThink

ThinkThinkThink Well-Known Member

Me too! :angel2:All I would do is share every single tiny morsel of info with you all...discuss and analyze every possibility in detail...and lay out my every suggestion and idea...oh, wait. No, I can't be trusted.

:hilarious:

6. scorekeeper

scorekeeper New Member

Which "professional search team" is helping with the search this weekend?

tia

7. ThinkThinkThink

But a silver-colored SUV is a little encouraging, in terms of reflecting/being a little easier to spot, yes?

8. texasgirl2

texasgirl2 Verified Insider in Hannah Thomas Garner case

Here is a satellite view of the VFW Post 3418 in Boonville:
    VFW Post 3418.png

9. ThinkThinkThink

Yes, I could not agree more. That aspect is just so strange to me...the bartender (poor woman) is the #1 person I would want to talk to...she was the last one to talk to Kristy, so I would think she would have the best sense of Kristy's mindset -- and just overall have the understanding of what went on that evening. I still can't wrap my mind around Kristy sitting at a bar and waiting on her friend -- then just taking off without a word.

10. Azureine

Azureine New Member

All I know is that it is a group of people out of Louisville, KY that have trained with Equusearch in Texas. I guess they are bringing dogs with them, or so someone stated on the FB page today.

11. bessie

bessie Verified Insider

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.