IN IN - Kristy Kelley, 27, Boonville, 15 Aug 2014 #3

Looking at the map....I have to wonder what she was doing in that area?

I just got an alert on my phone about this-so heartbreaking-thoughts and prayers to her family, friends, her community and all that came to try to find her.

Probably 5-10 miles from the vfw. I'm not sure if it's man made or not though.

About 4 miles from the VFW is what I got on the map....south of the VFW?

Well it may have been an accident after all. I guess she didnt go back for her phone afterall. jmo

Yeah, south of the vfw. It's in the opposite direction of her home and SS.

KK .jpg

Not sure I did this right. VFW to the area her car was found. I just put the destination as Yankeetown/Huffman.

ETA: Notice there are other routes that can be taken to that area (in grey).

So sad.. In tears. At least you're home Kristy. Rest in Peace, you will never be forgotten.

View attachment 59053

Not sure I did this right. VFW to the area her car was found. I just put the destination as Yankeetown/Huffman.

ETA: Notice there are other routes that can be taken to that area (in grey).

Is that a bridge over a river or snake-shaped lake at that spot? The water looks like it's on both sides of the road.

And again, which way was the car last seen headed?

If the car was hers the second time, South.

Just wondering what route she would have taken to get where her car was found. Anyone know exactly where that footage was taken? Was it TF? Just a different camera? Trying to redo the map to show the road she was actually on.

Is that a bridge over a river or snake-shaped lake at that spot? The water looks like it's on both sides of the road.

The one to the right of the area I marked as the intersection? A lake I think.

There does seem to be a creek that goes right along Huffman Road. Is that what you mean?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong
Back