Found Deceased IN - Kyran Holland, 1, Kyannah Holland, 2, Kyle Moorman II, 5, & dad, Kyle Moorman, 27, Indianapolis, 6 Jul 2022

Kyle’s biological mom Natasha Hayes and step dad Teddy Green said Kyle was a loving father and they can’t believe this.

”He would never put them in danger… he would never be intoxicated to where he could not take care of his kids,” Hayes said.

Green and Hayes want to know how much alcohol was in his system and when everyone died.

”They have given us no determination, no information on who died first,” Hayes said.

Marion County Coroner Alfie Ballew said there is no way of knowing who died first.

I believe I read that his body was actually found floating in the water, not in the car. Which makes me think he actually somehow did escape the vehicle, or was not in it when it rolled in the water. Maybe tried to stop it and got dragged into the water.
I think it could be that the car began rolling toward the pond and he attempted to stop it. Would explain why his body was found outside the car while the children were inside.

Condolences are extended to their loved ones.

Wednesday, the Marion County Coroner said all four of their deaths were accidental, caused by drowning. Kyle also had acute ethanol intoxication.

A local doctor said acute ethanol intoxication is alcohol poisoning where the level of alcohol in the body prevents the body from functioning normally.

Family of Kyle Moorman and kids react to news of accidental death

Alcohol poisoning is a serious — and sometimes deadly — consequence of drinking large amounts of alcohol in a short period of time. Drinking too much too quickly can affect your breathing, heart rate, body temperature and gag reflex and potentially lead to a coma and death. - wiki

-----------

How is drinking to the point of poisoning your body an accident? Too much alcohol and your body loses thiamine which is vital for brain function.

What is wet brain, and what causes it? Wet brain disease is a reduction in cognitive function due to physical damage to the brain from alcohol. This disease is caused by a vitamin B1 (thiamine) deficiency. Wet brain is an umbrella term for two separate diseases: and Wernicke’s encephalopathy and Korsakoff’s psychosis.
Wet Brain Syndrome: Wernicke-Korsakoff Disease Stages And Symptoms

He may have done this kind of thing many times before.

"Wet brain" (Korsakoff syndrome) is a complication of long-term alcoholism, combined with a poor diet. People can actually develop Korsakoff's without touching a drop of alcohol in their lives, from long-term undernutrition or starvation.

Maybe.. He had a few drinks after he assumed that the kids had fallen asleep?
Maybe he figured that they would just sleep there so he would not need to drive home.
Maybe he was outside of the car when one of his kids somehow popped A gear and he saw the car rolling into the water?
Can I just have the belief that he jumped into the water to try to save them, and died trying?
I really want to believe that this was all one terrible, tragic accident.

JMO

How do they determine between postmortem ethanol production and drinking excessively before death?

I can see him settling the kids down in the car for the night and having a few beers. He appeared to fight hard for those kids, I can't imagine him behaving so recklessly.

How do they determine between postmortem ethanol production and drinking excessively before death?

I can see him settling the kids down in the car for the night and having a few beers. He appeared to fight hard for those kids, I can't imagine him behaving so recklessly.
Apparently, he was actively texting a woman right before this tragedy happened. I am curious to hear if she thought he was inebriated or not.

I do have to say that it always bothered me that he took a one and 2 year old night fishing, when he was the only adult for 3 young children.

People excused it by saying the kids would be strapped in the car seats so no problem. OK, so what is the point? Why not let them stay comfy and warm in their beds instead? It seemed weird /risky for 1 adult to have 3 such young kids at night, on the edge of the water. JMO

I'm sure this could be analyzed via the stomach contents.

I don’t find it hard to imagine the last night of this man, and I feel compassion for him, simultaneous with the tremendous loss of three beautiful kids. I can see how he wanted a night with them, probably loved fishing with them, they dozed off, he had woman issues, he had life issues that way predated any of this, we live in a society that so prizes the individual that we don’t build in social resources for a set of conditions like this … he threw back some liquor ... car rolled ... drowning. This is a “there but for the grace of God go I” situation where I will choose to focus on the good in this man, who was by most if not all accounts a loving dad who struggled and made imperfect choices. As soon as I’m perfect, I’ll throw some stones at this man. It won’t be soon. Glad all are in the hands of the angels now.

I can see buying a six pack at the convenience store to have a few beers while spending a leisurely night fishing.
I don’t understand power drinking or steadily drinking liquor in an effort to stupefy yourself.

Was any alcohol missing from the home?

Or did he stop at the package store for a bottle of vodka?
JMO

I can see buying a six pack at the convenience store to have a few beers while spending a leisurely night fishing.
I don’t understand power drinking or steadily drinking liquor in an effort to stupefy yourself.

Was any alcohol missing from the home?

Or did he stop at the package store for a bottle of vodka?
JMO

Agreed. Something is off here.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jbks