IN - Lonny Hatland accused of rape, human trafficking, Muncie, 2015

Discussion in 'Crimes-Spotlight on Children' started by pappa rob, Nov 16, 2015.

1. pappa rob

pappa rob New Member

Sorry if this has been posted

A reserve officer with a central Indiana police department who is accused of sexually and physically assaulting a juvenile girl and coercing her into having sex with other men faces preliminary charges of rape, human trafficking and battery.
    Lonny Jordan Hatland, who was arrested, was a reserve officer with the Muncie Police Department. Muncie Police Chief Steve Stewart removed Lonny, who had been a there for 20 years.
    It seems we need police for some of the police...
    http://news.yahoo.com/indiana-officer-accused-rape-human-trafficking-185822686.html

2. Loading...

Similar Threads - Lonny Hatland accused
    1. Missizzy
      Replies:
      Views:

3. Woodland

Woodland New Member

Waiting to hear how this former reserve officer had access to the juvenile over a period of months. Other victims?

The alleged victim told detectives that the homeowner, identified as Hatland, had physically and sexually assaulted her ...
    She also said he coerced her into having 'non-consensual sex encounters' with other men over the past few months.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...e-officer-accused-rape-human-trafficking.html

4. bluesneakers

bluesneakers Active Member

I wonder if he has any ties to Indianapolis and Jared Fogle?

5. Montjoy

Montjoy Inactive

I have a hard time believing that this is the first time in his 20 years of service that he's run afoul of the law. This definitely seems like the sort of bad cop who would seek power to abuse it.

6. bluesneakers

bluesneakers Active Member

I was just thinking maybe we should check unsolved missing persons and sexual assault cases in Indiana.

7. jnblsm

jnblsm Active Member

Megan Nichols

Sent from my HTC Desire Eye using Tapatalk