IN - Mom's BF threw boiling water on sleeping toddler, Oct 2010

Discussion in 'Crimes-Spotlight on Children' started by White Rain, Oct 30, 2010.

1. White Rain

White Rain Active Member

2. Loading...

3. Belinda

Belinda Doer of Things

How does one even breathe after reading that?

4. Tuffy

Tuffy Not really that tough...

Mom took the abuser back twice!

What kind of monster throws boiling water on a sleeping baby? She was laying there on her side, innocently sucking her thumb. :tsktsk:

5. mikeysmommom

mikeysmommom "A grandchild fills a space in your heart that you

I give LE a lot of credit for not putting a bullet thru his skull.IMO MOM should be charged as well.Someone like this should never be allowed out of a cage ever again.How anyone could be this cruel and inhumane is just beyond me.

6. Texas Mist

Texas Mist Retired WS Staff

talk about evil!! and that smug look in his mugshot is just beyond disgusting...there are no words allowed on WS to continue saying much more.

:praying: for this little girl - the article said her face would never be the same :cry:

7. KaylynnCouture

KaylynnCouture New Member

The look on his face in his mugshot picture is really really pissing me off.

Poor little girl :(

8. Melanie

Melanie Inactive

Police say this is his fourth arrest for battery since 2005, two of those cases involved Krystal.

What a pig -- and that's the tamest word I could come up with.

That poor poor little baby.

MOO

Mel

9. mysticrose

mysticrose The key to change... is to let go of fear

Evansville toddler badly burned, boyfriend arrested
    Posted: Oct 29, 2010 10:53 AM MDT
    Updated: Oct 29, 2010 5:50 PM MDT

EVANSVILLE, IN (WFIE) - A 2-year-old girl is in critical condition after being burnt with hot water.

The little girl was brought to the hospital with second degree burns to her face, neck, and shoulders.

The girl's mom, Krystal Lockridge, told her daughter's dad that her boyfriend had burned the little girl, the affidavit says.

The boyfriend, Kyle Dwayne Hankins, is under arrest.

............................................................SNIP............................

Police say that Hankins became upset when they told him the girl's injuries were not consistent with a bathtub turn.

And officer Green says it's likely the face of this two year old will never look the same. The child was rushed to St. Mary's Medical Center for third degree burns to the face, neck and shoulder area. She is now being treated at a Cincinnati hospital

http://www.wfie.com/Global/story.asp?S=13411138

10. mysticrose

mysticrose The key to change... is to let go of fear

I don't hate people, but I hate this man ! I want to wipe that smug look right off his face !!!

Prayers this little girl will be alright ....

11. buffetoflies

buffetoflies Active Member

FWIW, the article also said she was at a hospital in Cincinnati. There's a Shriner's hospital there that specializes in pediatric burns, so she is slightly better off than she would be if she was at a local hospital.

12. DairyGirl

DairyGirl New Member

Please Lord, lock those monsters up (I include the so called mother, too, for taking this monster back after the laid a hand on the baby) and give those children to loving homes. Is it too much to hope for that someone pours boiling water on those creatures while they sleep?

13. SugarQueen

SugarQueen Well-Known Member

Screw it!! Shoot the "mother"... torture the boyfriend until he wishes you'd shot him!

14. nao

nao New Member

There are comments on the story at one of the links, don't think mom saw this comimg. Thats no man, just insecure poison.

15. oh_gal

oh_gal New Member

What a sad, sad story. I hope that little girl will come through this ok. At 2, hopefully she won't remember much as she gets older (I can't remember anything from being 2, but I wasn't burned like this, either.)

The cycle of abuse is hard to understand, unless you've been through it. The mother is just as mentally ill as the boyfriend, but in a different way.

16. LadyL

LadyL Well-Known Member

people need to be made to understand that with parenthood comes an inherent PROMISE TO PROTECT AND NURTURE THEIR CHILD and that if they cannot or will not keep that promise, then they WILL SUFFER THE CONSEQUENCES IN PRISON

both of them should be charged IMO

17. Kymistry35

Kymistry35 It's never to late to be who you could have been

I can't even think of words awful enough to describe this monster. Poor sweet baby, I will be praying for her recovery.

18. EastCoast

EastCoast Member

I just will never understand how some people in this world have no empathy for others and can cause pain, and to put it bluntly, I can not understand how the mother of a child would ever let someone who she KNEW was a threat be around her children. Is it about the sex or what? Makes no sense. We need to make a change somewhere in our society. Please, it really does take a village to raise a child and since some people cannot do it, we all need to watch out for what may be happening. Easier said than done I know, but something has to change here.

19. Mama-cita

Mama-cita Self Appointed Goddess

http://kaykayskorner.weebly.com/

Kayleigh's website. Pics of her (prior to what that maniac did to her). She is a precious angel. Some of her curls are gone, it says :-(

20. Linda7NJ

Linda7NJ Active Member

They should rip his face off, that would get that look off his face!

21. mysterygirl

mysterygirl A Nancy Drew Wannabe

What do you know.............another loser boyfriend hurts a baby.

That mother knew who he was and let him around her child.

And the boyfriend...........that thing will never be a productive member of society.