GUILTY IN - Nathan Trapuzzano, 24, shot to death, Indianapolis, 1 April 2014

Discussion in 'Recently Sentenced and Beyond' started by Trident, Apr 10, 2014.

1. Trident

Trident Well-Known Member

2. Loading...

3. colette

colette Well-Known Member

I have been following this story and it's a sad one. Nathan, the victim was on an early morning jog. The killer forced him to strip at gunpoint as a cohort stood as lookout. The victim had already removed his shirt when the killer told him to take his pants off. The victim touched his own sneakers (probably so he could remove his pants the shoes had to come off) so the killer shot him. The victim a very religious man said prayers as he was jogging, I highly doubt he tussled with the idiot with a gun. The community is in outrage and a large fund has been set up for his wife and unborn child.
    The killer is a POS who has been in trouble his entire life. He was laughing and joking with other inmates on his way into court. I hope he never gets out. He won't get death due to his age. He shot at someone else a few days before killing Nathan, didn't get caught so I guess he thought he was invincible.

http://www.indystar.com/story/news/...o-slaying-suspect-laughs-going-court/7541575/

4. bwt42

bwt42 Active Member

5. colette

6. colette

The murdered man's wife gave birth to a baby girl Cecilia Marie. Nice picture at link.

<modsnip>

7. OkieGranny

OkieGranny New Member Staff Member Forum Coordinators

From July 2015:

http://www.indystar.com/story/news/2015/07/24/nathan-trapuzzanos-killer-gets-years-prison/30630241/

8. Trident

Trident Well-Known Member

Half of 55 years for cold-blooded murder? What a joke - they need to fry his azz.

:cow: