Found Deceased IN - Paul Etter wanted for Kidnapping, Tippecanoe County, 22 June 2019

Agree. Seems like he was just very off.
If there was DNA a match, police would be announcing it by now.
If there's no good DNA to work with in the Delphi case, than PE is at least worth looking at. He was an odd duck, and it'll be interesting to see if he's linked to any other sexually motivated crimes.

This is a link to a Gray Hughes video featuring conversations while PE was on the run. GH videos are allowed sources. He has only done half of the video so far as he was beset by trolls and is still working on the other half.

Mods please delete if not allowed on this thread. LE are looking at him as a possible for Delphi. I will self report so it can be checked out as appropriate.
Thank you for posting Tresir2012. A fascinating study in to the mind of a killer. As to whether he is tied to The Two Roses, we shall have to wait for LE and the forensics. They seem too young for what appears to be his type, but who knows. The guy was a nut case, and I wouldn't be surprised if he had some level of brain damage. Alas, given his exit, we'll never know.

Amateur opinion and speculation

Well I listened to most of it. PE was spiraling downward, sad really. He denies anything to do with Delphi murders but he does speculate, wildly crazy, as to what happened to the girls. He thinks they were unicorns. The one thing that perked my interest was a response from PE about hiding in plain sight while he was on the run. GH did not elaborate on that comment. I wonder why?

IMO, this isn't really news just yet. They've been looking at lots of people. Makes sense they would also look at Etter. Seems like this only came up because someone specifically asked about it.

"His name has come up through the process," Carroll County Sheriff Tobe Leazenby said when asked Friday if detectives were investigating to determine whether Etter is the killer of teenagers Libby German and Abby Williams.

Leazenby qualified his comment by noting that detectives have investigated every possible suspect, which is no different than their probe into Etter.

Etter's case has not been closed yet, Tippecanoe County sheriff's Sgt. Thad Miller said, adding that they passed on information about Etter to Carroll County investigators as part of the routine police work. But he doubted that Etter is at the top of the list of possible suspects.

"We have shared information about Etter with them, but we've done that with other suspects, too," Miller said.

IMO, this isn't really news just yet. They've been looking at lots of people. Makes sense they would also look at Etter. Seems like this only came up because someone specifically asked about it.

Maybe not. But it gives us something we can talk about and stay within the TOS. That's gold right there. :)

Security guard....I know it's not impossible, but I would hope that this type of mental deviance/imbalance would be weeded out in the LE hiring process. I guess I'm just such a supporter of The Thin Blue Line I don't want to even consider the possibility.

Amateur opinion and speculation
Paul Etter is just an example here, but he had handcuffs ready when he followed that girl. I don't think cuffs have to mean BG had a LE type job necessarily. JMO

ADMIN NOTE

Have moved some posts over from the Delphi thread and this thread is open again for discussion ... with the distinct stipulation that it not turn into a total Delphi discussion.

There have been many looked at in the Delphi cases and Etter is just one of them

So just remember, no cross posting:

Keep Etter discussion in this thread.
Don't turn this thread into a Delphi thread.

So by now most have seen some of the fb messages and the grotesque selfie Etter took with his trophy. He was obviously a sexual deviant.

His account about the young lady differs so much from the affidavit. He claims her car was wrecked with only two tires working while all MSM reports say she just had the flat tire. Also this lady was what he asked the devil for.

So by now most have seen some of the fb messages and the grotesque selfie Etter took with his trophy. He was obviously a sexual deviant.

His account about the young lady differs so much from the affidavit. He claims her car was wrecked with only two tires working while all MSM reports say she just had the flat tire. Also this lady was what he asked the devil for.

[bbm]

can you describe without linking?
I want to know but I do not want to actually see

ETA: wait a minute - that may violate TOS so forget I asked

I’m glad LE is digging deeper with Etter. I’ve continued watching this even after the thread was shut down. There is so much to those fb messages. Scary really. He certainly was not a stupid man but somewhere he lost sight of reality and went down a very dark path.

In my opinion this was not his first act of violence

I’m glad too that this victim fought back and caused him injuries!

I’m glad LE is digging deeper with Etter. I’ve continued watching this even after the thread was shut down. There is so much to those fb messages. Scary really. He certainly was not a stupid man but somewhere he lost sight of reality and went down a very dark path.

In my opinion this was not his first act of violence

I’m glad too that this victim fought back and caused him injuries!
I agree. I think they need to start looking all the way back from his college days until the recent for sexually motivated crimes.

He was able to jump in his car and follow her, so his gun and handcuffs were readily accessible. :(

You can see it in GH podcast which was posted above. He made a necklace with a birth control device (IUD), the victims.

This last victim? The one with a flat tire? I don't think I've ever seen the words 'necklace' and 'IUD' in the same sentence, and I've seen a lot. WTH :eek: (lifts jaw from floor)

So. From what little I listened to. Some random stranger sends a message to a criminal? Is this correct?

I am almost as interested in the psychology of messaging complete strangers on the run or inserting yourself into an investigation as I am in the criminal mind itself.

Yes and that random person is a WS member

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288
Back